Status: Completed

Lets Learn to Put the Past Behind Us.

I Hope He Takes Your Filthy Heart, And Then He Throws You Away Someday.

*Joel POV-

"Thanks for breakfast and taking care of me last night" Aj smiled, as we walk to her bands van.

"Don't worry about, what are friends for."

"Well, I guess I'll see you in Houston." 

"Yeah, see you on a couple hours." I said, as she got into the van.

I walk over to our van, and climbed in. I sat in the passenger seat, next to Alex.

"Where were you last night? I thought you were coming out with us." Alex asked.

"I was there. I just got there late, and left early. Aj she was drunk, so I took her home."

"Did  you tell her about Mike?"

"No," I shook my head. "She likes him."

"So you're just going to let her get hurt?"

He had a point, I didnt want her getting hurt. But maybe she should just figure it out on her own. I yanked my phone out of my pocket, flipping through my contact list. I got to Aj's name, "When we get to the venue, can we talk?"

I waited for her reply, "Yeah, we can't talk now?"

I played with my lip piercing, as I texted. "I think it be better if we talked face to face."    I had a lot to think about, I wasn't sure how to tell her about Mike. But I knew I had to. I closed my eyes, thinking about how the talk could go.

•••
We arrived to the venue, an hour and a half behind schedule . Our van's, tire blew out. I got out of the van, going to look for Aj. I walked throughout the venue, but there was no sign of her. I went back outside, as I turned the corner I spotted Aj sitting on Mike's lap. I hid myself behind the building, glaring over at them. They sat there whispering to each other,  leaning in for a kiss every once and in while. I shook my head, as I pulled out my phone out. I texted Aj, telling her to meet me inside the venue. I seen her pull out her phone, then stand up. Mike pulled her back down, for a kiss.  She walked away, bitting her lip.

I sprinted inside, waiting for Aj. The door opened, and she walked in.

"Hey, Joel. What did you want to talk about?" Aj still had a smile painted on her face.

"Why are you so smiley?" Like I didn't already know.

"Mike... It sounds kind of cliché, but he asked to be my boyfriend."

"You said yes?!"

She nodded, twirling  her hair with her fingers.

"Wow." I shook my head in  disapproval. 

"What?"

"I don't get it, Why would you go out with him?"

 "I like him."

"Why? He's a douche bag!" 

Disgust washed over her face. "Really Joel? What are you jealous?"

"Not at all! You'll regret this, I promise."

"Whatever, I'm done talking to you." Aj said, clenching her fists, and walking away from me.

"Know what,  I hope you get hurt. And when  you do, don't come crying to me." My words were bitter, filled with hurt and anger.

If she doesn't want to listen, then that's her own fault.

•••
After we played, I went over to the bar. I needed a drink after how today. I grabbed the beer bottle, bringing it to my lips. My eyes wander around, they found Mike. Mike stood close to a red head, he had his hands on her hips.He leaned in to her neck, kissing it. 

It was repulsive, how could he do that to Aj? But it wasn't my problem, she doesn't want my help. 

Aj's band just took the stage, Mike glanced over at Aj. He quickly grabbed the red-heads hand and pulled her outside. If Aj only knew what was about to happen.

•••
Once the the show was over, I went to find John. He was about to head outside to meet some fans, but he saw me and walked over. 

"What up, Joel?" He asked.

"Mike."

"Ohh, I heard him and Aj are official." 

"Yeah, too bad he already has cheated on her."

Johns eyes became huge, "What? Seriously?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I tried telling her that he was like that. But she didn't want to hear it." 

"You should try telling her again, you guys are friends. And I know you don't want to see her get hurt."

"You're her friend too, you tell her."  I folded my arms against my chest.

"True, how was babysitting her last night?" John smirked.

"She asked if I still loved her... But she was drunk."

"What did you say?" 

"Nothing, I told her to go to sleep."

"Okay, then tell me! Do you still love her?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there!

Thanks for the comments and subscribes they mean a lot! You guys are awesome.

Some what do you think of Mike? Hate him yes/ no? And what should Joel do?
:)

Thank you for reading! :D