Status: foREVer

Wicked End

Introduction

The women sat across from the male with a polite smile in the hopes it would get her what she came for.

Little did she know he knew those tricks all too well; before his time in the prison he had been close with a girl who did the tricks far better than any women or girl ever could. He knew when a female wanted something from him and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to give it just yet.

But it was working; not because she was good but it felt nice and familiar to him to feel needed. She may not be the girl he wanted to need him but she’d have to do.

“So Mr. Simms-“

“Call me David,” although the request was normally one a man would give if he was flirting; David said it in all seriousness hating his last name.

David; I came to-“

“To ask me about the infamous Marilyn Baxter I’m very aware…”

“Yes… Would you be kind enough to help me for my book? You’re the only one who I can talk to that…”

“Knew her. The real her; sure… I don’t want anyone getting her story wrong or trying to create her into a monster of some sort.”

The women cleared her throat.

Marilyn to everyone who had heard even the shortest of stories was indeed a monster and it momentarily shocked Ms. Hill, the author sent to interview David, to hear otherwise.

“Yes of course… I want the real story of the women who single handedly created one of the most notorious and feared gangs of the world and you’re the only one that could give it… would you please… start from the beginning… where you met her…”

David looked down and sneered at the metal table at the mention of Avenged Sevenfold before he smiled lightly when he pictured Mary’s beautiful face in it.

“I had met Mary when I was 13…”
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. Just an introduction but will get better.
Comment & Subscribe please.
-Neche Narcissist