Status: foREVer

Wicked End

Chapter 2

“So what’s the plan?” Tony asked the two teens in front of him.

“I’m inviting them over to hang out; give them a taste of my life-“

“But leave ‘em wanting more for themselves.” Tony grinned at his daughter.

She was a genius and knew the game almost as good as he did.

“Then we’ll ask them to join and they’ll be right on board.”
___
“Dude your house is amazing,” Johnny said taking a seat next to Mary.

They were all currently swimming, well the guys excluding David were, Mary was sitting in her bathing suit tanning.

“I know,” she smirked. “You guys wanna go in for some drinks?” She called out and they all emerged from the pool.

The teens went to the kitchen and Mary gave David instructions to start mixing drinks while she changed.

All the males watched her leave. She already had them on a leash and they didn’t know.

“So,” Matt started and David looked up at him with a coked brow as if to tell him to go on.

“How are you and Mary…” he trailed off trying to find the right words.

“She’s my best friend,” all the guys nodded.

David would lie if he said he wasn’t slightly annoyed but he kept in mind that they needed these guys.

“So… her dad’s loaded?” Jimmy said looking around the big house.

“You could say that,” All eyes went to Mary as she emerged in some tee-shirt and jeans.

She took the Jack and Coke from David’s hands before sitting on the couch and motioning us over. The males rushed over and surrounded her before she turned on the TV and flipped to some baseball game.

“Like my dad’s new flat screen?” They all nodded eagerly.

“Wish I could have one like it,” Zacky smiled and the guys nodded in agreement.

“Why can’t you?” That was the questions, the one that always got them hooked.

“Pay for it how? With his looks?” Brian scoffed and Mary cocked a brow.

“What if we told you there was a way you could afford this and so much more on your own,” David said; he didn’t make eye contact, just watched the game.

He had said the phrase nonchalantly like it was nothing but in reality the teens were asking these boys to sign their life over.

The boys exchanged looks; a mix of confusion, curiosity, and a hint of fear on all of their faces.

“What way are you talking about?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe
-Neche Narcissist