Status: This will be updated at my leisure. I don't need nor really want people to read this story, so I'm not going to fulfill any update requests. Besides it's not too good anyway.

Foreigner

A small village on the northernmost edge of Leyte, Philippines is seemingly untouched by the foreign world. Familiar faces greet every day and although living in poverty, the residents are content with their lives. Each day people try to make their living, and the world is seemingly at peace.

The House of God's Children is an orphanage run by a religious, generous, kind woman who had made close to a fortune in Manila. Being a kind soul Elodia Lanoy has opened her doors and her heart to the parent-less, or more unfortunately situated children of the surrounding area. Inside the walls of her two story, ten room, two wash room house live twelve orphaned children.

Enter the Americana. A teenage girl, who has half the blood of a European, and half the blood of a Filipino, visits with her fully Filipino mother to see her Aunt Elodia. She brings with her a new culture, a new lifestyle, all the good and bad aspects of American culture. Upon arriving in this barangay she starts to garner the attention of residents of all age, especially those of the orphans in the home she stays in for her vacation's length.

One orphan keeps his interest to himself and observes the foreigner from afar.

-----------------------

Inspired by a real life experience, with added fictional elements and events. Places are real, with some fictional buildings and landmarks.

This is an idea I've had mulling around my mind. I don't think that I actually want people to read this, I don't want any stars for this story really. I just want a place to put down all the words with a pretty background so I can read it for myself. Such a selfish motive.

Warning: The following is rated R due to sexual events or references, and drug/tobacco/alcohol reference/usage.
  1. American
    Summer One