Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Eleven

Matt looked around the house with Audrey, trying to see if they could baby proof things. I had Alex's arm. We walked around too, seeing if it was small enough for us. We both hated cleaning.

"I think we're buying this." he said, kissing my forehead lightly.

"Yay! I'm really excited, my own house with you, Matt, and Aud." I said, jumping a little. He smiled. I loved that smile. It just showed me how much he loved me.

"AUDREY!" I yelled, she came running down the stairs.

"What?" she asked, taking Matt's hand again.

"Well, Alex said he likes it so he'll think about it." I said, hugging her.

"Seriously?! Matt loves it, he wants it so bad." she said, hugging me back.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Alex took my hand under the table and intertwined our fingers again sitting at the closing for our house. Yes, we bought it. I was so excited.

"Great doing business with you, Mr. Flyzik, Mr.Gaskarth. Mrs. Gaskarth?" asked the Realtor.

"No, no, just Emma Fisse, not Gaskarth." I said, smiling.

Alex got down on one knee.

"I know, it's not like, on the beach, or somewhere perfect, but I had to do it. I love you, Emma." he said, taking a ring out of his pocket, " Emma Fisse, will you marry me?"

Tears formed in my eyes, "Alex, this is perfect. You want to know why? Because I love you. It doesn't matter where this was. Just to know you wanted the same thing. Yes, I'll marry you!" I said jumping on him. He slipped the ring onto my finger. I couldn't believe I would soon be Mrs. Alexander Gaskarth.