Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Nine

I walked over to the sink with my head pounding and knuckles numb.

“You did the right thing.” Alex said, wrapping his arms around my waist and rocking me back and forth slowly.

“Yeah, well I feel like I shouldn’t have done anything. I should’ve just sat there and taken it.” I said, turning around to face him.

“No, listen Emma, you wouldn’t have done it even if you tried. You’re too much of a cocky fuck for that.” He said, kissing me gently.

“I agree.” I giggled into his chest. Zack came walking out the doorway.

“Bitch.” He muttered.

“Zack, seriously it’s getting old.” Alex said.
“Why do you get involved?” Zack said.

“Because she’s my girlfriend and I deserve to say something to defend her.” Alex said, stepping closer to Zack.

“Alex, let him go, seriously.” I said, taking his hand. He shook me off.

“Alex!” I yelled. He didn’t stop. Zack didn’t back up either.

“You’re a pussy Alex, you wouldn’t do it if her life depended on it. If she was going to get murdered you wouldn’t hit someone.” Zack said. Alex looked taken back.

“If her life depended on it, I would kill someone in a heartbeat. I would kick someone’s ass. If it came to her life, I would die for her. That’s how much I love her. What would you have done? Stood there and let her get murdered or raped or beaten? Yeah, probably.” Alex said, stepping back and wrapping his arm around my neck. I stood there, not knowing what to do. It was getting old.

“Well, I’m not gonna stop trying to get her back, I will get her back, Alex. Watch your back bro, she’s a cheater.” Zack said cockily, walking away.

“I will fucking kill you, you ASSWIPE!” I yelled, trying to run after him. Alex grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I ungripped his hand from it and tried running but he threw me over his shoulder. I was crying again.
“No, Emma don’t cry, okay?” Alex said, setting me down on the couch with him.

“I just want to go home, and I want to relax, I want to leave and I just want to sleep and be a normal girl with her boyfriend, best friend, and best friend’s boyfriend. I don’t want this bullshit.” I bawled into Alex.

“We’re cancelling the rest of the tour!” he yelled out for everyone to hear, “No meet & greets, just the tour, for Emma.” Jack, Rian, Matt, and Audrey nodded in agreement.

“I don’t think it’s a healthy place for her, she’s coming back to live with me, Audrey, and Alex.” Matt said. Jack smiled.

“Can I come live there too with Jess?” he asked. We nodded and we saw Rian pop up.

“How about me and Cassadee?” We all nodded.

“Zack, you can go live it up with Lisa.” I said before going to the bunks to pack.