Status: Awesome as ***.

Blue Sunflowers

Colour Me Stupid

Image
“I’ve been

Waiting a long time

For this

Moment to come”


“Blah.” I groaned and rolled over. “Shut the fuck up, Billie Joe.” I knocked my clock radio off my night stand and sat up.

I walked over to where my window was and leaned out. I saw Frank starting on his walk to school. He’s so damn stubborn. I should be pissed, or at least that’s what everyone told me. But, I didn’t care, I just wanted Frank back. God, I’m so retarded.

I let Gerard and Maddie tell the guys after we went busking (that’s another story.) and they were all fuming. Especially Bob, Bob was a man of few words. He was like that one guy that only got one line in a movie, but it was one really good line. Bob was a real softy, but he could be really scary sometimes.

Mikey said he’d beat “the living daylights” out of Frank to which we all laughed. It didn’t help that his voice broke when he said it, either.

I got ready and went downstairs. “Wassap’, Fluffykins?” I said grabbing a pop tart.

“Are you gonna be alright tonight by yourself?” I put down the box and turned.

“Why?”

“Bec..cause I’m going out tonight.”

“Oh, really?” I rolled my eyes.

“I have to see him first.” My sister always had the worst taste in men.

“I-I never said I had a date.” Her face turned red.

“Why the hell are you blushing?” I scoffed.

“Is that a yes?” she sighed.

“Shyeaw.” I stuffed the pop tart in my mouth. “I’m out.”
-------

Two more weeks till spring break, two more weeks till spring break, I chanted as some teacher gave me the detention slip.

When I said Cookie and I went around defacing school property, I was kidding. Cookie and I are nerds. We were around as the smart asses. We were the type to stay in the back, not pay attention and get grades that were a hell of a lot better than the rest of the class'.

So, we were always used as examples for our “perfectness”. But of course, this was total bullshit.

I, of all people, had the worst luck for getting in trouble for breaking the rules that everyone else broke in a heartbeat. In this case, I was “blasting inappropriate garbage” from my car speakers. I giggled as he gave it to me, leading him to give me two instead of one. I pushed my door open and slammed it close. I put on my Aviators and smirked as the preps looked on. I leaned into my car mirror and adjusted my lip ring.

“What the hell are you doing?” Cookie popped up behind me.

I turned “I’m not doing anything.”

“You’re gonna get us in trouble for the glasses, the ring, the boots, the music.” She shook her head but kept smiling.

“I already have two detentions, might as well have ‘em for a reason.” She sighed and I grinned.

“Let’s git ‘er done!” I swaggered over to my locker, my book bag handing low on my back.

We opened our lockers and I threw my Rubik’s cube back in Cookie’s direction. “Damn, you caught it.”

“What the hell’s this for?”

“Art class.” I said simply and turned to face her.

She gave me a confused look “Nobody would guess that you had spent the last two days ripping your hair out over Frank.”

I shrugged, “I’m not gonna let that dick ruin my life.” She scoffed just as Frank passed by with his whore in tow.

“Hey Frank!” I yelled and waved. He looked at me confused then kept walking as Marco gave me the finger behind Frank’s back.

I flipped her both and yelled “Fuck you!” Everyone in the hallway turned as Cookie and I sniggered.

“Let’s get out before they see who did it.” Cookie said through bursts of laughter.