Status: Awesome as ***.

Blue Sunflowers

Fornicating

Image
I woke up to find Frank staring right at me, still holding my in his arms. “What the fuck are you looking at me for?” I mumbled, burying my face in his chest. He laughed and I felt the vibrations from his laugh.

“Nothing, I just missed you.”

I sighed and rolled over to face him. “I thought we got that out of our system last night.”

He made a face and said “That’s sounded so dirty.” I scrunched up my nose when I realized what I’d said “Ew, Frank!”

“Eh, I’m, hungry, wanna go get brekkie?” he asked sitting up. I sat up and looked him dead in the eye.

“The word ‘brekkie’ doesn’t work if you’re not John Lennon.”

He gave a short laugh and said in girly voice “Why? Because I’m not as sexy as him?” I shoved him but he continued. “Oh, Lenny, it’s such a shame you’re dead, I would just love to fuck you! ‘Cause you’re so fucking hot and all the good guitarists are gone, like, just look at Frank. Oh Lenny!”

With that, his mother opened the door “Frank – Carolina! What are you doing here sweetheart?” she rushed over and gave me a tight hug I gladly returned.

“I missed you, too, Mrs. Iero.” She nudged Frank and he got up, letting her sit beside me. He rolled his eyes and I turned my attention to his mom.

“Call me Linda, honey. But seriously, what are you doing here, you didn’t forgive him did you?” she placed her hand over her heart and leaned in “Right?” I giggled but continued/

“Of course I did, Linda. I love Frankie, he’s stuck with me for the rest of his life.”

She raised an eyebrow at Frank and said “Frank, you should be glad she is how she is, I would’ve never have forgiven you.” She turned to me and smiled “But I’m glad you did, I didn’t like that other girl he hung out with.”

I raised my eyebrows, amused “And you don’t know half of it.”

She tapped my knee and stood up “I’ll let you two catch up.” I stood up and walked over to Frank. “Um, I’m gonna go shower and stuff, ‘cuz I want to you to meet someone, and then you can go...”

I started to walk off but he said “Wait, what?”

I sighed “My sister’s boyfriend.” He nodded slowly, “Right.”
-----
We crossed the lawn over to my house, with Frank in front of me. “Frank?”

He stopped “Yeah?”

“Nothing, I just know where my Misfits belt has been this whole fucking time.” He looked down and smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry, but where are my Jack Skellington pajamas, huh?” I realized what he’d said and started walking.

“Shut up, Frank.”

He laughed “Ha. Now we’re even.”

I opened the door to find my sister and Al making out on the couch. I covered Frank’s eyes. “Hey!” I yelled, causing them to pull apart, shocked. “No fornicating while Frank and I are in the room!”

My sister was confused “Frank?”

“I’m not that short, Fluffy.” He whined. “Frank!” she hugged him. She pulled away and held him by the shoulders “What the hell’s your problem, you jerk?” she asked angrily, now shaking him. I sighed and walked over to her, pulling him away from her.

“Chill, everything’s cool now.” Frank smiled at me.

“It better be, Frank Anthony Iero.” My sister pointed a finger at him and he laughed. “I missed you, too.”

“Uh,” we turned to Al, who was lost in the midst of the situation. He waved a hand. “Who’s he?” he whispered loudly.

“He’s right in front of you Al.” I responded at the same volume. “Anyway, this is Frank. Frank, this is Al.” He shook Frank’s hand.

“Is this your boyfriend?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

“No, he’s my best friend.” I answered, unfazed.

Unfortunately.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments, comments, comments, comments.