Status: Awesome as ***.

Blue Sunflowers

Seven Minutes In Hell

Image
So we all went down to the basement where Gerard told us to sit in a circle.

Mikey looked at Cookie and Cookie looked at Gee. He looked at me and smirked “I’ll go fetch the bottle.” He ran up the stairs leaving me confused. I turned to Frank who was sitting next to me, and realization struck me dumb.

Those sick bastards.

They wanted to play Spin the fucking Bottle and get Frank and I to kiss. Oh my fucking god. Gerard came back down and put a water bottle in the middle of the circle. Maddie smiled slyly and said “Okay, here are the rules; you have to kiss whoever you land on. No ifs, ands, or buts. The first spin, you kiss on the cheek, the second spin, you kiss on the lips, the third time, Seven Minutes in Heaven.” She looked around and stopped at me. “Got it? ‘Kay, Gee goes first, since he’s oldest.”

She turned to Gerard and he rolled his eyes “Whoop-de-fucking-do.” He spun the bottle and it landed on Bob. He made a face and Bob laughed, leaning over to kiss his cheek. It was Bob’s turn and he landed on Cookie. It was Mikey’s turn to make a face, much to our amusement. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. She spun and landed on Maddie, who leaned over to kiss her cheek laughing.

Maddie spun and landed on Layla and she kissed her cheek. She spun and landed on me, I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. I touched the bottle, shaking almost, and gave it a spin.

And because Luck’s a bitch, it landed on Frank. He leaned over and kissed my cheek lovingly. It was nothing new, but the possibility of having to actually kiss him terrified me. He took the bottle from my hand and spun it, landing on Ray. “Come here, sexy.” Ray said kidding and leaned over to kiss his cheek. He spun now and landed on Maddie, who leaned over and kissed him on the lips, shamelessly.

“Okay, that’s enough. Get your fucking hands off my girl, Toro.” Gerard said shoving him and wrapping his arm around Maddie, who was giggling madly at Gee’s little act.

They’re so cute together. Maddie spun again and landed on Cookie, who laughed nervously. Cookie leaned over hesitantly and kissed her, quick and short. Maddie laughed and looked back at Gerard’s horrified face and kissed him. “Chill, Gee. It’s just a game.” He nodded and smiled a little.

Cookie shook it off and spun again, landing on Frank. He leaned over and kissed her without fuss and she gave me an apologizing look I pretended not to see.

He landed on Gerard who decided to make a show of their kiss, much to everyone’s amusement. Among a hail “Whoos!” and wolf whistles, he sat in Frank’s lap and proceeded to make out with him.

“Gee, it’s not time for Seven Minutes in Heaven yet.” Bob said with a funny look on his face.

Gerard pulled away and said with a smile “It’s not? Ooops, my bad Frankie.” He looked at Frankie who scrunched up his face and shoved him off. We all burst into laughter as Gerard huffed and spun the bottle.

Half an hour later, I was already bored. Relieved but bored. I was hoping these morons would get tired and call it quits.

So far, I’d had to watch Mikey and Gerard kiss, Karrie kiss Gerard (much to his disgust), and listen in on Bob and Ray’s “Seven Minutes in Heaven.” They decided to fuck with our heads and make all these weird moans and groans till we couldn’t take it and let them out early. I really lost count on who’s kissed who, but I knew I’d kissed Layla’s cheek, Gerard on the lips, and I would have to go to the closet with whoever came next.

I’d been pretty lucky so far. I don’t mind kissing people on the cheek and Gerard’s Gerard. But “Seven Minutes in Heaven” is something else. Actually kissing someone is something else.

I didn’t have that much experience in the dating field. My first kiss was in seventh grade, back in Miami. It was a dare and the kid was obsessed with me. The “cool kids” who dared him knew that and I decided to stick up for him. I just went up and kissed him in front of everyone. It shocked everyone and he was branded “cool”. Whatever. He was a nice kid, real down to earth.

He wasn’t my last though, two years back I went out with boy called John. We had band class together and he asked me out to a movie. My family had just recently moved away and I had to practically beg my sister to let me go.

Anyway, we had fun and stuff. But once we got home, he dropped me off at my doorstep and he kissed me. Honestly, it terrified me but he was really cool about it. He asked me out on another date and I agreed, why the hell not? The next day after school, he found me and told me he just wasn’t feeling it. I was confused as hell, but played my poker face and kept my chin up; my I-don’t-give-a-shit-look turned up to 11.

I went insane and took it out on Frank. It didn’t last long though, because it’s Frank we’re talking about. But that was ages before I realized I liked him.

I never really liked any other guys, I mean how could I, with Frank right in my face?

Getting off topic here… So yeah, not really experienced.

Somehow, though, as I discussed my dating history with you, Karrie landed on Frank and had to kiss him. He had to spin now and I glanced at Cookie, who held up two hands, crossing her fingers. I waved her off only to realize he had landed on me.

Oh shit.

OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT.

Now, this is normally the part of the story where the girl pretended to be nervous but was actually very excited and they ended up fucking in the closet and they got together, got married, ended up happily ever after, blah, blah, blah.

Well, I’m not exactly normal, now am I?

No, this is where I shit my pants. I was terrified now; this was Frank fucking Iero, he certainly wasn’t new to this and he was probably disgusted at the thought of kissing me.

Just kill me now; I don’t need to join the 27 club.

I stood up shakily as did Frank and he smiled at me and headed off to the closet. I turned to the rest of the guys in the circle and glared at them. Bob mouthed “Good luck” to me and gave me a thumbs up. I looked to the rest of their smiling faces and flipped them the bird. Stupid-asses.

Frank opened the door for me, ever the gentlemen, even in this situation. I’m overacting. We’ll just fake it. Bob and Ray faked it. Though I think just doing what they did with Frank would just send me flying over the borderline of insanity!

He closed the door behind me and I distanced myself as far as possible in the tiny made-for-this-shit closet. I laughed nervously “This is so stupid, right Frank?” I rambled, trying as hard as I could to not look at him.

“I mean, everyone just fakes it, why bother-”

He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.