Status: Awesome as ***.

Blue Sunflowers

Practically Bi-Polar

Image
I finally managed to get them off my back, I left the house practically bi-polar.

Part of me was about to faint from the excitement, the other side was getting ready to cry my eyes out if he rejected me. Yeah, I’m not quite exactly normal.

I walked down the street, yes walked. I was in such a rush, I totally forgot about getting there. Fuck it, I just wanted to get this over with. Five minutes in, I was freezing my ass off. What those retards dressed me up in didn’t help at all. They managed to stick me in some outfit they’d forced me to buy earlier.

I was dressed in a way-too-tight John Lennon tee with some plaid skinny jeans with my Misfits belt and some heavy-ass clunky Doc Martens. I had no actual problem with the clothes themselves, I just didn’t get why I had to dress up for this.

I guess I should listen to Maddie. I loved listening to how she and Gerard had met. It was so cute. They both went to the School of Visual Arts in New York and they worked together in their last semester.

Anyway, I made my way down the street to our tree. Goddammit, how I loved that tree. It became our tree the first week of high school. I told Frank I didn’t want to deal with our History class, and he said we should just skip. So we did, but we didn’t get any farther than that little tree.

We stayed there for the rest of the day till we were chased off by a policeman. You see, it wasn’t actually at the school. It was in the playground for some nursery, kindergarten thing the church had going on next door. We normally just sat on the swings and watched the kids. They learned to ignore us after a while, well me anyway. Frank loved bugging those kids.

So yeah, it’s a…very special tree.

I walked up to the school and saw Frank sitting on his swing.

I took a huge breath and made my way over. “Frank!” I called out and he turned, getting up. “Hey, Carol.” He smiled and I tried my best to do so as well. “Damn, what happened to you?” he waved towards me and I smiled.

"Gerard, Maddie, and Cookie decided to make me their dress up doll for the day.”I smiled.

“I like it, it suit you, especially the um, hair.” He waved his hands over his head and I laughed. It was awkwardly silent for a second. Dammit, I hate awkward.

“I’ve got something to tell you.” We said at the same time. I looked up confused and he laughed.

“I really fucking hope it’s the same I was gonna tell you.”

I gulped and said. “Okay… g-go ahead.”

He chuckled and started out “Um… I’ve been meaning to tell you this for a while, but...oh my god.” He mumbled the last part and threw back his head, laughing.

“Carol, you know you’re like, my best friend, right?” I nodded, my eyebrows disappearing into my now blonde bangs. “Well, I... kinda wanna be more than friends.” He spat out, looking away as his face turned red.

My stomach was having a practice session for a gymnastics meet, it seemed. I don’t think I’d ever felt more relief in my life before. I was grinning like an idiot and I reached out for Frank’s face. “That’s exactly what I was gonna tell you, Frankie.” He sighed and grinned even harder than I did.

“So, um…does this mean I can kiss you, like for real this time?” he looked up at me with those hazel puppy-dog eyes I dreamed about. I nodded and he leaned in pressing his lips against mine. It was different from the first time, this time it felt right. It felt like we were the only two people alive. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in even farther as my hands somehow made their way into his hair.

He pulled away smiling “So, you’ll be…my girlfriend?” he whispered.

“Hell yeah.” I said. He was about to kiss me again, and Gerard popped out from behind the bushes. “Gerard, what the hell?!”

Frank turned, confused, to see Gerard, Maddie, and Cookie standing approaching us. “Cookie…why do you have a camera in your hand?” I asked, terrified of her answer.

“You know, that was the most awkward get together I have ever seen.” Maddie said shaking her head, avoiding my question.

“We like, totally have to remember this, silly.” Gerard said putting his arms around Frank and me. “Sugar, we have been waiting for this for the longest time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
so you guys know the drill, comments make for faster updates. please and thanks youses