Human

Two

Three months after that day Darren and Isabelle have become inseparable. She depends on him and he takes care of her. And like most other nights he's staying in her room because she can't sleep with out him or Cory. Isabelle jolts up and screams out her best friends name like so many other nights. Darren wakes up and pulls her to his chest and rocks her gently soothing her.

"Shhh it's alright baby girl. I'm here. You're okay." He says calming her down immediately. Cory rushes in and sits on the other side of her and rubs her legs.

"Do you need Lea?" Cory asks her.

"N-no. I'm o-okay." She says quietly wiping her tears away. "I wish these nightmares would s-stop."

"So do we baby girl. But these things don't go away easily." Darren says rubbing her back. "I'll get you some coffee." Darren moves her gently into Cory's arms and walks to the kitchen.

"When are you going to tell him you love him?" Cory asks. Isabelle freezes and looks up at him wide eyed.

"W-what?" She stutters which makes him laugh lightly.

"Come on Bells. We all know. He's the only one oblivious. He can't even tell when someones hardcore flirting." Isabelle laughs quietly and smiles softly.

"Probably never. Since it seems he likes Dianna quite a lot." She says quietly frowning a bit.

"It seems that way, but that's because he thinks of her as a sister. He'd do anything for her. But I've never seen him care more for anyone than he does for you. You changed him Bells in all good ways." Cory says smiling softly.

"He only cares because I'm a charity case. I will never be anything more than that." She says tearing and goes into her closet and changes quickly. "I'm going for a walk." She says running out of the room and out of the apartment walking the starlit streets of San Francisco thinking of the love of her life and how she will never have him. Goes to the familiar cliff where she usually goes to think and sits down looking at the water.

"Thought I would find you here." Isabelle turns around to see Joey, Darren's best friend and smiles small.

"You know me too well." She says and looks back down at the ocean as Joey sits next to her.

"Darren always freaks out when you go on these walks. But I always lie when I say where I found you. Don't want anyone knowing your private place." He says. She giggles.

"I can already imaging the scolding I'm going to get when I go home." She sighs. "He thinks I'm going to jump again."

"He shouldn't you know why?" He asks.

"Why?" She replies.

"Because you didn't jump in the first place."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be a silent reader! I'm not going to update if I don't have any feedback.

I am sooooooo sorry. I've had complete and total writers block for this story. Until just recently... surprisingly Game of Thrones gives me ideas...