Heart of Glass: A Gaara Love Story

Name: Rika Kirei
Looks: logn black hair, forest green eyes, and creme colored skin.

Age: 17 about to be 18

Name: Inugami Uchiba
looks: semi-long light brown hair, hazel eyes, and a serious expression on his face all the time.

Past: Your an only child. When you were 12 your perents went on a trip and left you with your "brother". You trusted him with your life. One night, while you were asleep, you heard a noise and immediately woke up. A shadow was on top of you. You were too tired to move. You felt your panties come off. You tried to move but you were pinned down by an incredible force. You were scared as your legs spread apart and felt an unbearable ripping in your womanhood. You screamed but no one was there to help you. You then passed out from the pain. The next morning, you moved out of the bed in agony to use the bathroom. When you came back, you saw your sheets covered in blood. That same day, you got a phone call from the police department telling you thatyour mom and dad died from a car accident. They told your "brother" that he was now your legal guardian but all of the parents money and land belonged to you only. He was supose to tell you but he decided to keep it to himself. He then, made you his slave sexually and literally.