Status: Active =] comments are welcomed <3

I Think Its Arrogance

Everything Faded To Black

Grace
--------------
I heard Ace speed away moments after I got out of the car. Why did I tell him to leave? I suddenly remembered my conversation with my mom that had taken place this morning.

”Hey Grace Hun. I'm going out tonight. I won’t be home until the morning okay?”

I took a deep breath, realizing that I wouldn’t have anyone to save me this time. I walked through the door and slowly walked down the hallway to the living room. Jess was sitting on my couch. I leaned against the arch that connected the open floor with the living room.

“Where were you Grace?” Jess asked flatly.

“I was out.” I said back.

“Where?” He said in the same tone.

“I said I was out.” I replied and spun so I was facing the open area.

He quickly got up just to get in my face and hit the wall next to me. “Tell me Grace!” he screamed in my face.

“It’s none of your business!” I screamed back.

“It was him again huh?” He said running his hand through his hair. “TELL ME WHO HE IS!”

I sighed and then slowly looked up at him, “Why does it matter Jess? He’s just a friend. He’s actually barely a friend.”

“Well then where were you?” He said angrily.

I reached up and slapped him across the face. “You cannot talk to me like that.”

As his cheek turned from his tan skin colour to a red, fury filled his eyes. He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me up so I was barely standing on my tiptoes. “You,” He spat, “will never do that again. Do you understand!?” I nodded my head quickly. “Good.” He laughed darkly.

I grabbed his arm with my hand, trying to free myself. “Please let me go...” I pleaded.

“Now why would I do that?” he laughed. He leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head. “why did you do that?” He asked harshly.

“I-I don’t want to kiss you..” I stuttered.

“Why not?” he said as his anger started to escalate once again.

“I-I'm scared… Of you!” I yelled.

He looked down at the floor and bit his lip as he began to boil with rage. I took advantage of that situation and ran to the kitchen.

“GRACE!” He yelled as he went after me.

I looked around trying to figure out what to do and where I could go.

“GRACE!” he screamed again as he roughly grabbed me at my elbow and threw me onto the rug in the open area of my house. I scrambled to get to my feet as he started to walk towards me. “You expect me to just let you run? To let you run away from us?”

“Leave me alone…” I pleaded, as he got closer. I got to my feet and backed away from him.

“Why are you trying to get away from me?” He asked.

“You’re scaring me!” I yelled as I hit the wall. I glanced at the time. 7:33 Oh please let Ace come soon…

“Grace..” Jess said softly as be began to get even closer to me.

“Stay away!” I yelled.

He chuckled evilly and reached out to grab my arm. I quickly moved so he couldn’t touch me. I sprinted to the living room. As soon as I got there, I realized that I had nowhere to go. I eyed the window; thinking about trying to escape threw it. I couldn’t think of where I could go or do.
A strong arm all of a sudden was across my neck choking me. I pulled at it trying to free myself and was about to scream when a hand clamped itself over my mouth.
I could feel a warm breath by my ear. “Don’t scream or you’re dead.” Jess whispered. I tightened my grip on his arm and nodded my head. “Good.” He laughed, “Now that we understand each other… Let’s go sit on the couch.” He began to steer me in the direction of the couch. Once I was there, he pushed me into the couch. I tried to get into a sitting position but he pushed me down again so I was lying down. “I changed my mind,” he laughed as he started to get on top of me. He had pinned my arms above my head so I couldn’t try to get him off me.
“Jess ple-“ I cried but was cut off by one of Jess’s hands covering my mouth. After a few moments of that, he removed his hand from my mouth and replaced it with his mouth. I realized that I was trapped. I felt Jess’s hand move down my side and then heard a zipping sound…

--♥--


This wasn’t right. I felt dirty. I had been completely violated. This was not okay. He let go of my arms and scanned my body one more time before he got of me. I reached for my underwear and bra and pulled them on, then grabbed the blanket next to the couch and wrapped it around myself. I couldn’t hold back anymore. I began to sob as Jess was putting his pants back on.

A hand swiftly came across my face. “STOP YOUR CRYING!” he yelled.

“NO!” I screamed back.

“EXCUSE ME?”

“YOU HEARD ME. YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT DO.”

“YOU ARE MINE. I CAN DO WHAT I WANT.” He yelled as he grabbed my arm.

“I AM NOT YOURS.” I yelled back as I pulled my arm out of his grasp.

I dropped the blanket and grabbed my clothes quickly before he could retaliate and ran for the bathroom. I made it as far as the arch before I felt his hand wrap around my elbow and throw me backwards.
My eyes scanned the room for the clock. 7:57. Thank god it’s almost 8… Ace could help me… I hope…
I crawled back to where I dropped the blanket and pulled it around me. I screamed in pain as Jess pulled me up to my feet by my hair. Once I was up he pushed me against the wall.

“Please stop…” I whispered. “You’ve hurt my so much this past hour… Why can’t you just leave me alone…?”

“You made me do this.” He said.

“I didn’t do anything to deserve this.” I looked up at him and said quietly.
He pulled me into his bare chest and hugged me. I started to cry again and he pulled away from me.

“Why are you crying now?” he asked.

“DID YOU FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO ME EARLIER?” I screamed which in return I got another slap in the face.

“DON’T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT.”

I looked down and to see the blanket pooled around my feet leaving me standing in my underwear and bra with Jess half-naked. “Jess. Please get away from me.”

“No.” he says simply.

“Get out of my house.” I sneered.

“Grace…”

I looked out the window and saw Ace’s car. He followed my eyes and looked out the window.

“OH THAT’S WHY YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE!” He yelled. “YOU’RE CHEATING ON ME HUH? AND WITH HIM? I THOUGHT YOU COULD DO BETTER.”

“No Jess! He’s just my friend!” I cried.

I didn’t get an answer from him. He just started to walk to the door. I grabbed his arm to try to pull him back. “Don’t touch me bitch!” he yelled.

“What are you gunna do?” I panicked.

“None of your business!” He yelled as he threw me into a wall.

Everything faded to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
bum bum bum... what do y'all think will happen next?
i changed the pictures for Ace and Grace... hope that you guys don't mind...
What do you guys think will happen when Ace gets involved?
this story isnt going where i originally planed. im gunna try to put it back on track in the next few chapters.. maybe. lol

Comments=Love <3