Medicina Alternativa

Medicina Alternativa 4

Medicina Alternativa. Ch.04
--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this. They belong to the creators of South Park.
-A South Park fanfic. Creek (Craig x Tweek).
-Plot by me.
-Craig is finding himself sick of love and decides he is never going to fall in love again. However much he wants this to be the case, the South Park teen finds it’s not all that easy. Especially now he is getting close to his classmate Tweek Tweak….
-----

Three days had passed and in which Tweek hadn’t spoken to Craig. It may not seem a long time; three days but to Tweek it seemed more like three weeks. Three painful, lonely weeks. He missed him already. He missed his teasing, flirty grin and his soothing sapphire eyes smiling into his own. He missed his voice even so. In fact, the last time he had heard Craig’s voice was early Wednesday morning as he was coming into school. Even then it was only a single word. Barely that even.
Tweek had been pacing hastily, daydreaming in the corridor on the way to class and hardly noticed when he bumped into Craig. Literally. Immediately the dazed blonde had screamed out whilst the inattentive other had swooped by mumbling a ‘sorry’, not bothering to check back and see exactly who he had just walked into.

The minute Tweek turned the corner, there he was. Craig. The guy he was thinking of less than seconds ago. Jesus Christ, what if he saw him! To this thought the panicking blonde stepped no further than where he was currently positioned. A dark, slangy voice caught Tweek’s attention, although, Craig wasn’t talking to him at all. No, he was off in the distance, standing calmly beside his locker speaking with Stan, Kyle and Kenny. What he was saying wasn’t clear at first but as Tweek focused his hearing he began to make sense of the conversation.

“Wednesday was really cool huh guys.” Kenny happily glanced at each of them as he giggled this sentence.
“Yeah, totally.” Kyle pushed his red hair out of his face, a beaming grin spreading across his cheeks, he always looked so happy and bouncy when he smiled. What was ‘really cool’ , what are they talking about? Did they all hang out? Craig doesn’t even like them. What’s going on.
“When Stan had to climb over the neighbours’ fence and pee on their lawn.” The teen in the orange hoodie chuckled strongly as he added this fact.
“Then they looked out of the window and caught him doing it.” That was Craig’s voice. The boys laughed together at this memory. Tweek would never do something like what Stan had accordingly done, he would chicken out before he even got over the fence. Actually, he wouldn’t even dare climb over someone else’s fence encase they rang the police and had him arrested.
“That was priceless, the look on the guys face. Ha,ha.” Kyle joined in on this, sweeping his finger under his eye pretending as if he was crying of laughter.
“Oh, and when Craig and Babe made out!” Facing the noirette, Stan smirked and Kenny wolf-whistled. Craig did what?
“Hah. Oh yeah.” Craig’s face changed plain as Tweek’s struck shocked. What was this he was hearing just now? Craig and Bebe. A giant needle plunged into his chest, tearing him up fiercely inside, piercing his heart with all its might.

“Maybe you and her should hook up, eh?” Kenny winked as his suggestion aimed at Craig, who seemed the least bit interested. That’s enough. Tweek didn’t want to hear anymore. It would be best if he hadn’t spied on their talk in the first place and just continued to his locker, got his books and got to class like a normal kid. Problem was he would have to pass Craig and his group of gossips in order to get to his own locker. Oh Jesus. Maybe he should just stand back and wait until they had all gone, that way he could make his way without the awkwardness of catching eyes with Craig. What was he doing listening in on them anyway? He was acting like a stalker.

A deep breath and eyes shut tight, Tweek cast his mind back about four weeks. He was set alone in the classroom gathering books, folders and pens after completing a very difficult test. Well, it was difficult for Tweek, maybe not for everyone else. He had never been any good at math, none of it made any sense. Stretching out his arm to grab the last sheet of paper from his desk, the contents of his hold scattered to the floor below. “Gah! Damn it!” Papers fluttered and pens and pencils hit the tiles with a ‘ping’ rolling further past Tweek’s trembling feet. Instantly, the hesitating blonde dived to retrieve the equipment but in doing so he slipped. Just like the things he had dropped, Tweek’s body collapsed, landing on his elbows and knees. This jarred his bones with pain, he bit his lip and scrunched his nose. “Ngh-ahh.” It was a good thing there was nobody else in the room to see it happen. That would be too embarrassing.

“Um. Hey, dude, are you okay there?” a hand lifted Tweek upright, helped by a gorgeous, slender teen. This was Craig Tucker, who had been in his classes for some years now, but it was only at this moment that Tweek was finding him out-standing. As if a dark haired angel had stepped gracefully into his world, filling everything with vibe and mystery as it entered.
“Uh-” The stunned blonde patted down his shirt and knees “I-I’m okay.” Craig rose from his knelt position to hold out a pile to Tweek.
“There.” His pale white skin shone like moonlight yet his face appeared emotionless.
“Th-thanks, man.” Tweek’s gleaming eyes twitched as he took this things from Craig’s offering hands, his face still had nothing to say.
“Be more careful next time.” Swifting past the fidgety mass and out the door, the black haired angel left Tweek astonished. Craig came across to Tweek as the type of person who was loyal and defensive, if given the chance to tame his fight-back attitude that was. And he was so attractive, stunning Tweek with his natural charm.
That was probably around the time Tweek started falling for Craig.

By the time his eyes were opened again, the gang of nattering teens had disappeared. Oh good. Tweek moved on in the direction of his locker, still on the look out just encase Craig came back. He couldn’t move his thoughts on from what Stan had said. If this were true, Craig kissing Bebe, then what would he do? If the two got together then Tweek would have to experience the what seemed never-ending pain of waiting for his love to be free of her.

.~~.

Recess came and the students left their classrooms, some stopping just out in the halls to chat, some rushing outdoors to play ball and do various other things. Tweek did none of these, he simply hung back waiting for everyone to leave his sight before he exited, head down and thinking deeply. His previous class had been shared with Craig and felt just as hard to get through as usual. His crush had not once looked over in his direction, were as Tweek couldn’t take his eyes off of him. ‘Ngh- maybe he’s forgotten I exist.’ Oh no. He couldn’t possibly let that happen. No way was Craig gonna forget about him that easily. ‘I wont let it happen!’ But what could he do about it? What could nervous, cowardly Tweek Tweak do? The weedy little coffee-addict who twitched and spooked at people calling his name.

All seemed hopeless until Tweek suddenly recalled Craig sitting with Clyde in class. Yeah, that’s right, Clyde was friends with Craig. He knew very well there was no chance he could possibly be brave enough to talk to Craig himself. Not after last time when he was pushed away and rejected. Obviously it was a stupid idea to confront Craig. But maybe he could ask Clyde about him. Not making things appear too obvious of course. ‘But what would I say? I can’t just walk up to Clyde and ask him why Craig had been ignoring me.’ It really isn’t as easy as it sounds. Despite his cowardly thoughts, he went for it anyway. He had to, there was no other way noticeable.

Clyde was found outside, slumped against a wall grinning at the red-haired girl. She stood beaming a smile at Clyde, the two apparently laughing and joking in a flirtatious manor. As Tweek anxiously approached them, baring a false half-smile, they silenced. Clearly they didn’t want anyone else to hear what they were saying. “Hello?” Clyde’s voice swung in question to Tweek’s unannounced appearance, probably a little annoyed that he’d came along and interrupted.
“Uh- hi. Hello,” Tweek stuttered then cleared his throat as quietly as he could “could I just -um- talk to you. For just a second?-Ngh-” The brunette’s eyebrows were raised.
“Sure, what’s happened?” He replied “Hey, I’ll catch you later, Jenny.” She irritably rolled her eyes behind Clyde’s back before trudging away to instead join Wendy and Bebe whom were currently stood a few yards away. Someone else was there too; a guy. It was Craig. Was he hooking up with Bebe like Kenny had earlier suggested? That can only mean ‘Craig must not like me as much as I thought.’ his throat felt blocked with emotions. Tweek didn’t want to let go of what hope he could still hold on to.

“Dude? Tweek?” He found himself snapping out of a pause as Clyde’s words shoved at him.
“Gah! S-sorry.” The blonde jerked his head in his classmate’s direction, eyes leaving Craig and the girls.
“What did you want to say to me?” Clyde was becoming a little impatient.
“Actually, I wanted to -ngh- ask s-something.”
“Well?”
“Is Craig-ngh-” Tweek’s voice lowered in volume and he began to twiddle with the bottom of his shirt “Is C-craig … okay?” The brunette’s face puzzled at this.
“What? You interrupted me for that? I though you were gonna tell me something important like; Michael Jackson has risen from the dead and he’s handing out free tacos.”
“Argh- this is important.” Tweek shuddered, not wanting to wind-up Clyde even more so that he though him stupid. This was far more important than Michael Jackson and tacos.
“I don’t know, dude. He seems fine. What’s it to you?” The brown haired teen shrugged a question, firing it at Tweek without warning. Ah crap! ‘Now what am I gonna say? He just asked me why I want to know-ngh- I can’t just not answer him.’ Tweek twitched once and then twice, he said nothing and rolled his worried eyes for inspiration.
“It’s just that h-he’s-uh- not talking to me and-” he stopped. Clyde appeared confused as to what point Tweek was trying to raise “I thought- well- ngh! I just don’t want him to be mad at me th-that’s all.”
Hopefully Clyde didn’t, y’know, think anything weird of this need.
“What do you want me to do about it? I don’t know if he’s pissed with you, well, he hasn’t said to me that he is.”

So maybe Craig wasn’t pissed off with him. Or most likely he just didn’t want to talk about it to anyone because then they would ask ‘why?’ and Craig wouldn’t want to tell them the reason. That’s if what Tweek was thinking of was even the reason. “Look, I gotta go. See you later, Tweek.”
“Hold on! Ngh!” The jumpy blonde restricted Clyde from departing any further.
“What, dude? Make it quick.” He was frowning harshly at Tweek, who was apparently wasting the brunette’s precious time.
“Just-um- could you just m-make sure Craig is fine?” He strained to ask this of him, not wanting to push his luck. The once in-a-rush Clyde flipped his wrists.
“Why don’t you just ask him yourself?”
“B-because-” Tweek’s fists lightly clenched, his heart thumped faster.
“Are you scared? Why, do you have a crush on him or something? Ha, ha.” Was he joking or did Clyde seriously mean what he just said? Oh Christ! Has Clyde figured him out? Shit. That’s too much pressure.
“Gah! Huh? What? No. No no no. That’s not it.” Tweek shook his head and waved his arms, his voice whined irritably like that of the cats that sing outside of your house at night. He felt his body begin to shake and jitter in anxiety .
“Hey, I was kidding. Chill.”

Tweek escaped, quickly getting away from the sticky situation. Holy shit, man. That was so close. ‘I thought he was being serious when he said that and I lost my cool.’ Now he might suspect it for real, he shouldn’t had freaked out back there. Good going Tweek. If he had just stayed calm and rolled with the joke instead of jumping then everything would had been fine. There would be no suspicions and Tweek wouldn’t have to explain himself. Wait, Clyde might not even be suspicious of anything. Tweek was likely to twitch and freak out so maybe he thought nothing unusual of it. Oh please please please this be right. ‘There is no way I could handle it if the whole school knew that I like guys.’ They’d totally rip on me.

His head wilted and his eyes looked as if they would at any second explode with the thick salty tears that lurked beneath their lids. ‘What’s the use in being gay if Craig doesn’t love me back. I bet him and Bebe are going out right now.’ The image of Craig stood with Bebe, her pressed up against him whilst Tweek’s crush held her lovingly in his gentle arms dug deep inside his mind. It dug deeper and deeper until it could dig no-more. He should be in that position. He and Craig should be close together like that.

“Tweek, hurry up or you’ll be late for class.” An informative yell made the blonde jolt. Twisting his body to see Stan and Kyle heading into the school building, he hastily followed after them. Tweek had history class now, hopefully that would put his mind off of things.

.~~.

The metal chair legs shrieked sharply on the floor as Craig dragged it from underneath the table. The empty table. He slouched in the seat visibly relaxing, leaning back, scanning the cafeteria with his leering blue eyes. Nerds filled the table closest to him they were obsessing over ‘who got the highest results last week’. Who gives a shit? Craig didn’t care much about his grades, what’s the point? You’re only going to use them once; to get a job or two. Then you will have a family, grow old and die soon enough. So those grades don’t matter, do they.
He narrowed his eyes. He should hear himself. How ridiculous does that sound? Emo or what.

Foot-steps tapped from behind, sounding as if advancing towards Craig. Most likely it were his dear friends Token and Clyde whom he had been waiting for to sit amongst him. The other two had gone off to get lunch whilst Craig had told them he would save a table as most of the others were either full or had people he hated sitting at them. He hadn’t gotten anything to eat himself simply because he wasn’t hungry. Not at all similar to the reason he had when he was fourteen; he used to have braces and couldn’t risk the humiliation of having food get stuck in them. Yuk.

“Hi Craig.” Turns out it wasn’t his friends coming to sit with him but those withering idiots. Geez. Just because he hung out with them once it doesn’t give them permission to follow him around like sheep. Cartman sat directly opposite him-ugh- out of all of them, why him. Where the hell are Clyde and Token? They better hurry up and save me from the likes of these retards.
“’Sup dude.” Kenny greeted him, placing himself behind his packed lunch that was stored in a cheap brown paper bag. He was probably the most bearable of them all; Kyle was too nerdy, Stan was boring and Cartman-well- he just plain didn’t like Cartman. Still, he didn’t feel the need to complain.

Shortly after the four had settled down, Clyde sat to the right of Craig and Token to the left. It’s about time. The group all engaged in random conversation about anything and everything, mainly movies, X-box and hot girls. Craig seemed as uninterested in their babble as usual. He wondered as to how they could talk to each other for so long, about really nothing , and not get bored of hearing their own stupid voices. Sitting back even further, the noirette tried his hardest to zone out and wait desperately for time to pass so he could just go home.
“That game sucks ass, guys.” Cartman’s shout-outs irritated Craig’s silence and still, he forced himself into an ignorant state. However his attitude soon transformed as his name was mentioned.
“Tweek was talking to me earlier y’know, Craig.” Clyde nudged Craig out of his gormlessness.
“What?” His eyes flicked, a short pause “ Oh… and?” The ravens teeth unnoticeably clenched, a worry sneaking up on him, ready to pounce and attack like a lion that hadn’t eaten for weeks and weeks. Let’s hope this isn’t what he thinks it is.
“Yeah, he was saying some really weird stuff.”

That was it. The raged teen stormed off without explanation, on his own little mission. Where the fuck is Tweek? Stomping through the halls, peering into classrooms as he passed and eventually out into the yard, Craig found him. He didn’t even stop to pay any consideration as to whether Tweek was busy or not and dragged him furiously around the corner of the school building. Tweek was lead by Craig’s fierce grip, taking him past the Goth kids, round another corner, behind a wall and then stop.

A tension screwed in the atmosphere, wiring through the both of them. Tweek froze, wide-eyed and mouth open slightly. Craig stood strong, still holding onto the blonde tightly. Tweek twitched before the noirette released him whilst letting out his held breath.
“W-why did you drag me over here?-ngh.” Craig burst out without hesitation to this pecking question,
“What the fuck did you say to Clyde?” the blonde shrieked appearing fearful at the taller teen’s yelling. Tweek didn’t reply. “What did you tell him?-Answer me.”
“I didn’t-ngh- say anything. I don’t know what you’re t-talking about, Craig!”
Craig glared in disbelief at the shivering blonde, who was positioned inches in front of him. Obviously he’s lying, probably to save himself from what Craig was going to do to him. What Craig felt like doing to him. For a moment the noirette even contemplated doing these things; he wanted to teach Tweek to keep his fucking mouth shut. Tweek glanced innocently up at him “I didn’t-gah.”
Gnarling, the annoyed Craig smashed the liar up against the bricks, fisting his shirt into grip.
“I know that’s a lie.” He growled hinting plead in his voice, Tweek cried out but not loud enough to attract attention. “Stop screwing with my head. I know you said something about me, just tell me what you said.-Please.” Sapphire eyes laid dull looking the jittering mess up and down.
“Ngh- It was nothing! I spoke to him-uh- but I didn’t tell him a thing.” Panic broke out in a shiver of Tweek’s spine. He felt like crying, curling up in a ball and rolling way, way down the hills, away from this conflict. But realistically he couldn’t.

“Why would I tell anyone? When y-you told me not to-uh-” Slowly and steadily, Craig loosened his fists, letting Tweek gently down from his tip-toes. The blonde stuttered his breath a little, gently breathing in and out, his astonished gaze fixed on Craig.
“Sorry.” Craig sniffed. His head drooped down, hiding his face from Tweek’s view. Warm droplets from Craig’s eyes pelted the path and melted the snow. No. He can’t be. He can’t cry. Not in front of Tweek. What was he doing?
“Uh-” Tweek was at shock to witness his beloved crying like this. It wasn’t at all like him to let his emotions free. What was Craig apologising for?
“Tweek. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you just then.-hic- I’m just scared that’s all.” The blue fabric of his sleeve absorbed the salted tears that were spilling rapidly and at mass.
“S-scared?” The blonde daren’t advance on him, encase he pushed away again. So instead he reached out his hands and softly, comfortingly rested them both on the sides of the noirette’s forearms.

Craig’s face remained hidden. Tweek felt a strange kind of guilt seeping through his veins like this was his own fault. In a way it was. If not for him, Craig wouldn’t be in this apparent tangle.
“I’m scared of what people might think” He hiccupped “If people knew that I was … like this.” The twitchy blonde puzzled before he realised what Craig was saying. “I’ve always been… curious but I didn’t know-hic-” Again he wiped his face dry. “I even kissed Bebe the other day just so it might have convinced me I’m not gay. But truth is, when I did, I felt nothing. At all.”
“C-craig…” Tweek lovingly rubbed his thumbs up and down Craig’s arms, trying his best to comfort his love, he had changed, unwrapping a whole new sensitive side to himself. “You don’t have to be ashamed-ngh-”
“But I am.” Tweek lightly tilted his head to one side as he watched more tears trickling into the white blanket beneath “I don’t feel normal, Tweek. Do you know how I feel?”
“I know how you feel, Craig. Honestly, I do.” Arms wrapped around Craig’s neck, the shorter blonde grasping him into a tranquilizing embrace. This was different. Now Tweek was holding Craig against him like he had before done to Tweek.

His heart started thumping out of his chest, arms were not too wrapped around him. Craig apparently had not responded equally to Tweek’s gesture. Oh no. Was this a wrong move? Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Still, he refused himself to let go of Craig, wanting him to know and believe that he was here for him. Wanted Craig to feel the warmth, the strength, the amazingly powered love that Tweek had for his angel. A few seconds; nothing. Then a whimper, a sniffle and a voice, “Tweek.” Craig snuffled before deciding he would try to step out of Tweek’s hold but he couldn’t. His sweetheart wouldn’t let him. “I’m going.”

It was stupid of Craig to have even allow Tweek to hug him. It was stupid to have even have admitted to him. It was stupid to have even spoken to him again. He had to get out of there as soon as he could. “Goodbye, Tweek.” He sighed softly before stepping away from the hug “I can’t be with you right now. I want to be…” Craig bit at the corner of his lip “Alone. So, bye.” The blonde teen froze, gawping helplessly at the other guy who was now a few paces away down the iced gritty path.
“Gah! I d-don’t want you to leave.” Tweek called, still hopeless, but Craig didn’t stop nor turn around, he continued to walk away, making his steps wider and his legs moving faster.
“I need time to think. Leave me alone.” He was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 5 coming soon. (hopefully)