Status: New! Slowly active. (:

School Boy Humor

Stephen

The final bell rang and everyone ran out of the room.
Everyone except for me.
I groaned, standing up to get my stuff as Miss Zakarauskus came over to me.
"What are you still doing here, Stephen? Not that I don't mind you being here or anything, but don't you think that you should be heading home like everyone else?"
I sighed and shook my head.
"No, I have to go to detention."
Miss Z. gasped, sounding totally shocked. "You?"
I nodded.
"What did you do to get a detention?"
I lauged a little at the way she sounded before shrugging and replying "I was a couple minutes late to art class and he gave me a detention."
"And they gave you a detention for that?!" She said, sounding extremely shocked.
I nodded once again.
"Geeze. This school is so messeed up! I mean, I saw a kid getting pushed into a locker the other day and the guy that did it didn't get anything for it, and you were like what, five or so minutes late to class? and you got a detention for that." Miss Z. made a clicking noise with her mouth and shook her head.
"I know, it's so stupid. But oh well, It's whatever I guess. I'm not going to fight with them and get my self in even more trouble."
"Thats true. Well you better get going."
"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.
"Bye Stephen."
I grabbed my bag and made my way out of her class room.

Now it's time to go upstairs and just face it.
can't wait..
♠ ♠ ♠
Gahhassdfghjjkl.. o.o
Short.
Filler.
Total crap.
Late update.
Please forgive me?
D:
Listen to this song. I was listening to it while writing this.
I love them.<3
anyways,
Sorry for the short-shiteness of this chapter.
I promise that I will update sooner and have them be longer!

thanks to:
Hot Chelle Rae and
Echo_Laughing

Oh! I changed the layout too!
(:
Love you guys<3