Status: This is my first story or fanfiction Ive ever done.

Shy Wanted Love

A Walk In The Park

"Come on Jaime and Tony!" Vic and Mike called at the same time. "Hold on!" Jaime shouted back. "You okay?" Jaime asked Tony. Tony has been down few the past few weeks ever since him and his girlfriend broke up a few months ago. Jaime has always cared about Tony. “Yeah, I'm alright” Tony mumbled. Jaime hated seeing Tony like this. Jaime softly grabbed Tony as Tony turned to walk tor wards Vic and Mike. Jaime had his hands on Tony’s shoulders, He brought Tony close so him and Tony looked each other in the eyes. “I'm sorry Tony” Jaime whispered and then leaned into give Tony a kiss on the forehead and brought Tony into a warm, tight hug. Jaime felt Tony hug back. Jaime smiled as Tony blushed from the kiss. “Come on, lets go” Jaime said through a smile. Tony smiled back.

The guys walked for away until the found a pond and they stopped and decided to sit there and chill. “Man, today its nice outside.” Mike said. “Yeah” Jaime sighed as he relaxed. “Hey! Look at playground!” Tony screamed. “Ha ha, I bet I can beat you there!” Jaime happily said. “Okay” Tony said. “Whoa wait, just wait,” Mike said, “Are we kids?” They all looked at Mike. Mike suddenly got up and started for the playground as the rest of them following. Jaime was the first there. “Yes! I am the winner, I now rule this playground!” Jaime said as he got on top o one of the slides. They all looked at him and chuckled. “Wow, you’re something Jaime.” Tony said. “Yep and you love it” Jaime said back. Tony blushed a little bit and ran into a tunnel to hide and Mike and Vic went to explore the rest of the playground. Jaime went over to Tony when Vic and mike went out of sight. “Ho la Jaime said as he sneaked up on Tony making him jump. Jaime started to laugh making Tony angry. Jaime saw Tony as he laughed, Tony jumped on Jaime pinning him to the ground. Jaime continued to laugh. Tony looked into his eyes and leaned in and kissed Jaime’s lips. Jaime immediately stopped laughing and his eyes widened in surprise. Jaime had wanted to kiss Tony for so long and now it’s happening. Tony jumped out in laughter and ran away, leaving Jaime on the ground confused but happy.

Vic came back and saw Jaime. “Ha ha what happened to you?” Vic asked as he held a hand down for Jaime to grab. “I scared Tony and started laughing at him so he tackled me.” Jaime responded and he grabbed Vic's hand and stood up. At that moment Tony came out of no where and jumped on Jaime’s back and then jumping off to comment on how dirty Jaime’s back was from the ground. “Oh wow thanks Tony, you’re the one who made it dirty.” Jaime said as Tony dusted his back off. Mike came back and said “Hey it’s gonna get dark soon I'm gonna head back home. Vic, Jaime, Tony you wanna stay with me?” “Nah I need a shower, I'm just going to stay at my house” Jaime said. “Tony do you want to stay so Vic and Mike can get some bro time and more room?” Jaime asked Tony. Tony looked at Mike, Vic and Jaime. “Uh..sure. Why not?” Tony finally said. “OK, Ill drive you two,” Mike said
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first writing something like this. Comment you give me you're opion.