Dream Come True

Mall

*Cody's Point Of View, that night*

I got home with Alli and Mattie. They asked if I wanted to watch a movie, and I said "No, I'm too tired." I walked up to my room, and turned on the TV. I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't get Brittany off my mind. She's gorgeous, nice, and has an amazing personality. She has long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, not to mention she is only a few inches shorter than me. Oh, and she said she will treat me the same even though she found out I'm a famous singer. What else could I want? I want to hang out with her more, that's it. I got up, and turned off my TV, and fell a sleep.

*Brittany's point of view, that morning*

I woke up, and I went to my laptop, to go on Youtube. Since Cody told me he was famous, I wanted to see what all those girls were flipping out about. I clicked on Iyiyi, it was amazing! I clicked on All Day, and I almost died. I listened to On My Mind, and I died! He is such an amazing singer! I see why those girls were flipping out. I clicked on another link, and it was him singing a song called Angel. It was one of the best songs I have ever heard! No matter what though, I will treat him like a normal person. That is what he deserves. That is what Alli deserves too. I wonder if Mattie is famous?

I decided it was time to get ready, since I was more than likely going to hang out with Mattie and Alli today. I took a quick shower, got out, and picked out my clothes (http://www.polyvore.co/cgi/set?id=35930583)
I put on some make-up, and did my hair. I think I was just in time because I heard my phone go off.

From: Alli!

Hey girl! When do you want to hang out?

To: Alli!

Hey, I don't care, anytime. I still have to ask, will Mattie come?

From: Alli!

Than ask! Yeah, Mattie will. We would have to pick her up though.

"MOM! Can I hang out with Mattie and Alli?" I yelled.

"Yes you may." my mom responded.

To: Alli!

I can hang out, meet me outside? And that's cool.

From: Alli!

YAY! Okay, see you in a second.

I walk outside, and I see Alli, walking towards me, she see's me and waves. I, of course wave back! She looks so gorgeous today!

"ALLI, you look GORGEOUS!" I said as she came up to me.

"Are you crazy? You look GORGEOUS! But thank you."

"Hahaha, you're welcome. And Thank ya"

"My mom is waiting in the car, she said she will pick up Mattie."

"Okay, let's go!"

Alli and I walk to her house, and get into the car. The first thought that came to me: Her mom was SUPER DUPER PRETTY! I see where Alli and Cody get it.

"Hello, you must be Brittany. I'm Angie." Angie said.

"Hi, Angie. Nice to meet you."

"Good to meet you too."

Next thing I hear is...

"Hey! I'm Tom!" Tom slightly yelled.

"Well, hello there Tom! Nice to meet you also."

"Nice to meet you too."

Well, Tom is a little cutie. I bet their dad is handsome. I hear the car start up, and we were on our way to pick up Mattie. We live about 20 minutes away from downtown LA. Mattie lives in downtown LA, so like 25 minutes and we'll be there.

About 5 minutes into the car ride, we were blasting music and singing like we were crazy! We were having so much fun! Before we knew it we were at Mattie's house. Mattie comes running outside, and hops into the car.

"So, where are we going?" Mattie asked.

"You want to go to the mall?" Alli asked.

"Sure. I haven't been to any malls in California." I said.

"Well, we are definitely going to the mall." Alli responded.

"Okay." Mattie and I said.

"Mum drop us off at the mall, please." Alli said.

"Okay, what time shall I pick you three up?" Angie said.

"Um, it's 11:00am now, so like 4:00-5:00pm. Does that sound okay?" Alli said.

"Yup, see you than."

We got to the mall, and I have to say it is HUGE! The mall in Oregon is small. Really small, compared to this one. We walked in, and I was in heaven. There were stores everywhere, that I didn't have in Oregon. I'm so grateful I moved here, and for the friends I have made. I felt my phone vibrate, interrupting my thoughts.

From: Cody(:

Hey, where are you three?

To: Cody(:

We are at the mall, it probably wouldn't be a good idea for you to come, I saw some girls with shirts of you.

From: Cody(:

Really? I wanted to hang out with you. I'm done recording.

To: Cody(:

Yes. Okay, I'll ask Alli and Mattie if they want to leave so we four could hang out.

From: Cody(:

Okay.(:

I looked at the text from Cody, and I got butterflies. Does he really want to hang out with me? I stopped thinking about that, and I went to talk to Alli and Mattie.

"Hey, Mattie Alli, Cody wants to hang out with us. Do you want to leave?"

"I'm pretty sure he just wants to hang out with you." Alli said.

I started to blush...

"No, he wouldn't. He barely knows me."

"Brittany, go hang out with him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, go have fun!"

I looked over at Mattie and she nodded her head signaling me to go.

"Okay, okay. I will."

To: Cody(:

They don't want to leave, they said I could leave and hang out with you though.

From: Cody(:

Really? Okay, I'll pick you up."

To: Cody(:

Okay, I can't wait to hang out with you.((:

From: Cody(:

I can't wait either.(:
♠ ♠ ♠
MUAHAHHAHAA! I think that was a good a good way to end Chapter 5. Give me feedback, I would love to know what you think! The more feedback, the faster the chapters.