Status: Slowly Updating - you know this time of year -facepalm-

Indecent Proposal

Chapter One: A Look to the Past and a View to the Present

As I stood there watching the window looking out at the rain I thought back to that first time I saw him. I don’t know why I was having second thoughts about this day- the day right now not the memory that forever would be in my mind as the day I fell in love for the first real time. It was our first day in California - well on set and I was so very worried - not like I was now though. Running my hands through my hair I bit my lip watching guests come in with their invitations and gifts. I was learning Sweden was a very friendly place and everyone was as Alexander was – good . . .

Walking up behind me he wrapped his arms around my extending waist rubbing my huge belly kissing my neck and excited that it was finally happening the two of us. Laughing softly he nipped the skin on my neck and I set my hand upon his the other reaching up and back to touch his cheek it as h was lovingly embraced myself and our growing family. Stella was outside and I could see her with her little umbrella with Nana My greeting people for the rehearsal dinner saying her little Swedish greeting since Alex’s father Stellen was teaching her. Stella knew Swedish by sound but had trouble pronouncing words and reading it so he was helping her where I couldn’t. His first granddaughter that wasn’t his really but all of Alex’s family was falling in love with me and Stella and the baby I was going to have.

“You look radiant my love – my heart – my bride” He whispered in my ear nibbling the skin behind my ear that made me moan softly.

“Sometimes I think you got the overly horny part of my pregnancy. He’s going to be beautiful – just like you. With your eyes and that same beautiful blond hair . . . he’s going to be a lucky baby.” I smiled not wanting to allude to my feelings of unrest.

“Yes he is because I love his mommy and she loves me and our baby is going to grow with love” Alexander nuzzled my neck softly running his hands down my body and over my belly to have little Eric kick in response. Smiling I took a deep breath as his hands continued to travel up my sides to grope my breast as his foot shut the door behind him and I heard it lock. Turning around I shook my head as he pressed me to the wall and I wrapped my arms around his neck. No matter how hard I tried to convince myself out of loving him, saying there had to be someone better than me he always pulled me back to his arms and back to his love. Cupping his face I kissed his perfect lips passionately as his hands lifted me up running them up my thighs one holding me up as the other slipped my panties off tossing them across the room to land on the chair. Growling playfully at me he kissed my neck then up to my jaw his kisses lingering on my skin like rose petals dipped in myrrh. Laying my head back against the wall I moaned in desperation for his love and affection, for his touch against my skin for his cock thrusting deeply into me, making me scream his name when I came . . . Oh god I needed him. Gripping his hair I crashed my lips onto his as he slid up my skirt. Laughing softly I took my hands down his chest ripping open his shirt sending buttons flying seeing that perfectly sculpted chest bringing me back to the day I met him . . . dripping wet . . . and nearly completely naked. . . . Laying my head back I closed my eyes slipping my hand into his pants . .


Was I doing the right thing? That was the question on my mind . . . was California going to be all that it promised to me and Aliah and my daughter? Were we going to be happy, was she going to have a better life then I had the chance to receive? God so much was going through my mind so many worries of if I was being a good mother. In my mind the ones that had doubts were the real good parents and the ones who thought they were fine – that they shouldn’t be concerned were the ones doing something wrong. I was always worried about my little girl and my mother was too. She was very um . . . vocal about this decision. She called yesterday to tell me about how stupid and foolish this was- that something would happen to me and I’d be left heartbroken and alone. Or something might happen to Stella or her father might come up along and want her or worse - much, much worse . . . But I was giving Stella the life I never had a chance to live. To see the world. To have new and bright experiences and to grow up knowing she was loved for whatever it was she ended up as. I was determined to live – and to let my daughter have that chance to give her wings to fly just like I was giving them to Aliah. I was here to support her and start a brand new life anew. I wouldn’t be married to a small town boy and be a small town woman giving birth to a hoard of small town babies to end as a small town grandmother with nothing better than to knit the rest of my days out until I turned into a pruned old woman and died. That life wasn’t for me and wasn’t for my daughter.

Waking her up I saw her cute little face yawn at me and that innocent little bright eyed face smile at me still rubbing her eyes. She looked like me – mostly like me except – well she never really looked like me – more like her father though. She was gorgeous for a four year old, silky smooth and luscious blond hair that was all in curls and captivating blue eyes - she was going to be much prettier than I ever would be when she grew up but she had my spirit which is why when I looked at her I saw myself – I saw a little me.

“Good Morning Mommy” She giggled as I tickled her , throwing her hands around my neck as I picked her up carrying her to the bathroom to get her cleaned up and dressed for my first big day. I supposed like any smart intelligent woman I could do the homeschooling thing when it came time to start which in Stella’s case was now – she was already all to curious about life and it was the cutest little thing when she actually thought vampires were really real.

“Guess what sweetie pie today is momma’s first day and you know what that means-““ERIC NORTHMAN!!!!” Stella screamed jumping up and down on her little stool waving around her toothbrush like it was a baton, flicking toothpaste all over. Laughing I almost cried it was so cute.

“I wonder what’s gonna happen today mommy – do I get to meet him – Alexander Skarsgard - do I, DO I Do I DOI!?” She squealed as I nodded getting the tooth paste out of her hair and putting it up in a cute little style, putting her little hat on. Pinching her cheeks a little I made her rinse and spit before I wiped off her face.

“Yes, yes and yes – but we are shooting so you can’t say hi until we break” I told her verging her for the umpteenth time in what and what not to do when I was on set and while Aliah was going to be acting. She had to be next to me and where I could see her at time and holding my hand.

“Okay mommy – I bet he’s even sexier than he is on screen off it momma” She sighed. If she were my age and I bet she was thinking that – she’d die to kiss him in a minute. Though I would go a little further but I was a mother – not a single woman – well I was single – oh what ever . . . .

Aliah at that moment came in smiling pointing at Stella - “Guess who can’t wait to meet you my little tea cup human?!” “Who!?” Stella jumped off the little step stool running to her to hug her leg. “Anna” She said simply as Stella’s eyes lit up so brightly as she dropped her jaw.

Anna Paquin was my little girl’s idol. She had seen all of her movies and adores Sookie’s character and was about ready to pee herself. “Aliah she’s all ready now let’s go” I said, fingering my necklace that had my name engraved in Swedish. My dad’s family was from there and I knew how to speak it and when Stella and I wanted to say something without Aliah knowing we did it through that. Kissing her little nose she squinted as I patted her on the butt.

“Honung - gå ta ett äpple eller något vi kommer att få dig något på vägen.” I called watching her run into the kitchen, fixing my own hair into a ponytail putting on a decent pair of earrings.

“Ja mama. Can Kan han skriva på mitt ansikte - Alexander Skarsgård?” I set my bobby pin in my hair to hold back that stray piece of hair going into the kitchen picking her up again as she bit into the apple and Aliah look befuddled.

“No he can’t write on your face. We should get going” I said letting her down again after kissing her. Aliah scowled at me then smiled.

“You know I hate when you talk to her in Swedish I could just strangle you.” She teased nudging me. Hugging her I smiled.

“Oh god – the first big day – I hope we do okay – but you’ve been there before – what if they don’t like me?” I freaked out like she would pretend to be worried when I actually was worried about them liking me but I could handle that. But – I was nervous as hell. Stella was already in my car strapped into her seat secured and all putting her head phones humming along with the radio to some pop star that could be my kid they were as old as she practically. Aliah, patting me on the back, went around the car to the passenger seat dancing like she did with Stella as my little girl put it on speaker, and I only shook my head getting in the driver’s side starting the car. “They’ll like you – a lot” Aliah assured me as I headed for certain doom . . .

“God Ari – I just wanted to tease you . . . ” He groaned as I pushed his pants down, sliding my hands back up to his face to kiss him passionately, intensely, as my legs locked around his waist and he kicked off his pants carrying me to the bed laying me down. Looking up at him I grabbed onto his shoulders as he spread my legs with his knee, teasing and tempting me as he rubbed his cock against my slit while I arched my back, wishing and begging him to just take m already. The things pregnancy did to me – physically I felt and looked very much like a whale but my son was going to be a very big boy like his daddy was sexually that was another thing – I was the horniest woman alive. Gripping the hair that was at the back of Alex’s head I pressed his lips against mine kissing him hungrily. Sex was like food to me and I needed it bad.

“Awe come on baby . . . I need my big strong man in my life” Alexander just about moaned as I arched my back brushing my breasts against his chest and grinding my hips against it as no longer he could stand just teasing me bucking his hips into me making me burry my face into his neck moaning out as he pounded me into the bed. Sliding his hand down my side he gripped my hips jerking them upwards to nail me harder and harder as he thrusted powerfully into me filling me to the point of pain. Racking my nails down his back he groaned as our hips were like one, both of us impassioned lovers wrestling as one. Alex stared down at me his perfect blue eyes staring into mine and our eyes locked as my head fell back to the pillows clutching his muscular arms my mouth open wide as I moaned out loudly feeling him hit my spot.

“Oh god Alex! Harder! Harder baby!” I cried whimpering as he knew just how to work with my body, kissing down my neck biting and nipping at my skin, leaving hickeys. Shivering I gasped as his lips kissed my breasts, taking one in his mouth sucking hungrily on them as I bucked harder and rougher into him taking him deeper as he pounded me mercilessly. Tangling my fingers in his hair I started to scream loudly as that slow burning fire consumed my body and boiled in my lower stomach and I screamed his name each second he made love to me it grew hotter and hotter and by now I certainly hoped I wasn’t loud enough for our guests to hear. Smirking against my breath Alex loved hearing my screams, loving how loud I got and hot and tight I was making him moan against my sweet flesh as I pulled on his hair arching my back pushing my head farther into the pillows as my toes curled. The sensation in my body was like pure euphoria as I screamed at the top of my lungs arching my back so completely I lifted us off the bed as his lips were on my neck his hands wrapped around me as in one beautifully violent burst of passion we both came as I screamed his name and his cry of pure pleasure muffled by my skin. The way we made love you’d say we were always meant for each other . . . I hoped we were at least


After arriving there on set I parked my car as Alan Ball personally welcomed me. Stella was by my side and he knelt to pinch her cheeks and she giggled. Aliah was in wardrobe as he shook my hand.

“Well it is nice to finally meet the brilliantly talented Arianna Dandridge” He spoke shaking my hand still as Stella giggled, “And you must be Stella?” Laughing I smiled as I ran my fingers through my hair as I looked around seeing that they were currently shooting.

“Uh huh” Stella nodded and he smiled. “She is gorgeous” He commented leading us over to where they were shooting. I saw Anna and a wolf there as we saw a pond. I could see Joe Manginello preparing to come in as I think I nearly died oh god yes I died. Stella gasped as I could swear I heard her mouth hit the floor. It was like a blinding light then everything got clearer as he came up out of the water, water dripping from every sinewy muscle on his chiseled body. He was a god that stood in the water it sparkling off his creamy colored skin looking gorgeous. Then in an unbelievable turn he smiled and everything got slow and my heart pumped faster and faster as Stella pulled my hand.

“Mama . . . can I touch him?” She whispered in a tiny little voice as I couldn’t hear her; all I heard was his voice, the beautiful deep and angelic symphony of sounds leave his perfectly sculpted lips. He had a body that rivaled David’s that only the gods in their infinite perfection could have only made something so beautiful, so handsome – so perfect . . .

“Sookie come play with me!” He laughed and that was it for me as I felt back fainting – Alexander Skarsgard had looks that could kill and I just about died then – in love. An hour or so later I had a few people surrounding me but I was in his – his – strong and powerful arms. “Are you alright?” He said and I knew from that moment on I was a goner. And my lips wouldn’t move.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to let you know the parts in Italics are the past but I hoped you liked it -tehe-
It's a start but I thought I'd give you a taste - just a little taste