The Sin of a Kiss

A Call to Inspire

I woke up the next day with a headache from being around Chris all night. Bu the thought of Zane’s secret gift to me was exciting and made me want to get out of bed. It was Saturday and I knew I wouldn’t be doing anything until after dark. Carmen lyed in the bed across from me, still sleeping with her make-up on. I told her before that her pores would swell up and she’d look like a zombie. Jesus, you think me telling her to do this forever would finally get to her. I could tell she had fun last night, something I was very jealous of. I found my phone and saw that I had a new text message from Chris. I wanted to scream and throw my phone against the wall. I saw the text which was another whinny message saying how much he missed me and that we should spend the day together. I told him I couldn’t do anything today because I needed to get some work done for school, which wasn’t that far from the truth. I still had that assignment in Watkins’ class. I just needed a subject.

I looked over at the napkin from the club with Zane’s number on it. It was way too soon to call, wasn’t it? I’ve never really had a call the guy I was interested in, because he was more of the interested one, but I don’t know about this Zane guy. So, of all the stupid things I could do, I called him.

The phone rang for a while before a gruff hello came from the other side. Shit! What the hell have I done! I haven’t been this stressed to call a guy since, I don’t know, eighth grade?

“Zane, right?” I said. Smooth, real smooth there Mina.

“Hey, I didn’t think you would be ballsy enough to call me.” he said with a little snicker in his voice. I was confused for a second on weather or not his comment was a way of flirting or an insult. I just played the former.

“Hey, I have balls of steel. What about you?” I said, calm and sexy. He just chuckled.

“You want to come over and find out?” he said to me.

“As long as I can bring my camera.” He started to laugh on the other side.

“One of those freaky girls I see.” I had to laugh at our rude suggestions, then explained what I was calling for. Actually, it was an excuse to see him again.

“I need a model for my photo class. I was wondering if I could use you.” I hadn’t really thought about using him for a model for my project, but if it got me over to his place. . .I could use him any way I liked.

“Sure thing Mina. I’m in the boy dorms, second floor, room 23 B.” He said.

“Wait. . .” I said aloud. “How do you know my name? I didn’t tell you that last night.”

“No, but your boyfriend did.” Shit, thanks Chris.

“I’ll be over in twenty.” I said before I hung up. I was excited and ready to use and be used by someone as hot as Zane. Now I had to take a shower and wear something that inspired his. . .well, everything.