Status: Under spelling contruction.

Sworn to Love, Sworn to Kill

Chapter 2: My love, my future king?

Chapter 2: My love, my future king?
15 years later
"Shane, Sagan! Help me!" I screamed, pain coursed up my hand and poured out of through my powerful lungs, a girl like me always knows how to scream when needing assistance.
My crimson red hair trailed down my back in a rope like braid that swung back and forth across my waste, as I wiggled in pain. My nose cringed with pinkish freckles splattered all along the bridge and trailing along my pale, thin cheeks, my thick pink lips pressed firmly together, and my bright hazel eyes wide.
Within seconds of my agonizing screams my warriors came rushing into my chambers.
My boys busted open my door, Sagan my best friend in the rear eyeing me with panic and determination. Both of them had matured mentally and physically over the years since I had met them, their faces and bodies full and sharp. Muscles stronge from days of training and sparring. Their skin was sun kissed bronze despite the transformation that had obtained years ago, their eyes a pale sea blue, and inhuman canine teeth peeked out from their thin lips as they panted, eying me. Their appearances were almost identical besides their hair, Sagan's was long wavy curles framing his face and ending at his ears. He was still as quiet as the day we met, but I knew him better than anyone. He was my friend....
Then there was Shane... My love. He was the older of the two, the physical difference between him and Sagan was his hair was still the army cut it had been the day we met. He held the same confident smirk I loved, and he chuckled at the sight of me.
"Anna, you call us for a paper cut?" He questioned, amusement painted all over his beautiful face. Sagan shrunk back, reliefed I was alright but my eyes were zoned on Shane. I stuck out my tongue, an old habit, and scowled.
"A painful paper cut! Look at it! It hurts!" I roared. Shane chuckled and Sagan tried to rush torwards me, but Shane stepped in the way to embrace me, and inspect my wound.
The fimiliar smell of Irish spring flooded through my nose, and I inhailed deeply as he pulled me closer. They both always smelled like my boys, my favorite body wash and most alluring. A playful grin fluttered across his face, a blush creeping around my cheeks, he noticed my staring. His hands wrapped around my hand pulling my index finger to his lips, a light trickle of blood flooded down and he held it inches away from his face, never leaving my gaze.
"May I, love?" He whispered, his icy breathe sent shivers through my hands and down my spine. My head lightly knodded and he didn't hesitate, his tongue flickered out an rubbed up and down around my wound, hungrily, warmth rushed through my body awakening every nerve, my eyes never left his icy blue ones.
"Uhum." Sagan's presence woke me out of my trance and I pulled back slightly, embarressed to be caught in the moment. Shane, turned towards Sagan, and pulled me against his chest, a possessive look in his eyes. "Sorry my Brother, I forgot we were not alone. My apologies," He nodded. Sagan frowned but turned away, uncomfortable and slightly annoyed.
Anger, and humor flooded into my mind all of a sudden and I sighed in annoyance.
The thing about having warriors is until I pick one of them, well mate with one of them I feel both of their emotions, good and bad. Both a burden and an advantage... Mostly a burden though. Because of this so called connection I knew Sagan was not happy about mine and Shanes relationship, he didn't say anything though because it was his brother and I... Well I was his future queen. That is how he saw me, it's all he saw besides his best friend.
A bad side effect to being marked as my warrior means he is attracked to me. When they were turned into vampires, they also were marked with my name, inked in blood. This action connected us far more than any ceremony ever will. Being connected to two guys made life hard, but it was my life. I was happy.
"How about we go or a little swim, just us two darling, the lake feels great," Shane suggested, and Sagan scowled, headed for the door.
A part of me has always ached to comfort Sagan, but my heart belonged to Shane. So despite all the mixed emotions crashing into me, I turned to Shane and focused on only his, mischief and humor drounded out all others. "I would love to."
..........
"Oh Annabeth! Where are you?" Shane hollered, his tone playful as he searched for me behind a tree at the lake. He was visible to me from where I actually hid which was inside the water fall in the lake. He searched behind every tree framing our private lake area, while I held my beathe, careful not to make any sound inside the water. The water fall had a small opening inside it that was like a mini cave room, but the only way to get in it was through the water.
My father, the ruler of the kingdom showed me this area the day after I met my warriors. He told me this was our place of solitude, no body besides me and my warriors could come here. Every single prince or princess of our kingdom has clamed this area for our own. It is ours until we are crowned ruler of the vampires, then it is passed on to the next generation. It has been this way since the beginning of time because it is said to have the soul of every royalty member dwelling in the waters, blessing us each time we submurge ourselves within.
It was my place of peace, of comfort and most importantly, of love. This is the only place my warriors are ever really aloud to show me who they really are. Anywhere else they must follow customs and submit to me, but I never wanted that. I wanted them to be open and equal to me, and this gives us that freedom.
"Anna? My love, where are you?" Shanes voice was getting closer, and his shadow was no where to be seen. I pushed myself farther against the caves, cold rocky surface in hope he would not hear me, and give up. You see, it was always a contest with us. Who loves who more, who is the better artist and who is the better tracker. We both thrive on the challenge, and we test our strengths and weaknesses on each other; Tracking happened to be his strong suit.
So as I sat here in my cave, I never would have thought him to be in the water because the only splashing I heard was of the water fall, but then his body broke through the surface, and stared straight at me, a triumphant smile spreading across his face.
My heart beat spead up as he exited the water and closed in on me in my corner. Like a lion stalking a lamb, he circled me, waiting for me to run, but I stood still. My breathes becoming heavier and my skin warmer as his eyes traveled down my body, examining my bare shoulds, nicely filled black bikini top, toned stomach and purple bottoms. His gaze traveled along the full length of me legs, then right back up to my eyes, lust now controling them.
My eyes were not absent of it either though. His golden body gleamed from the droplets of water caskating down his perfect chest. "Come," I whispered. His eyes hypnotized with my own and he obeyed immediatly. His inhuman speed brought him right in front of me with in a second. his warm breathe, hitting the nap of my neck, while his eyes stayed with mine.
"My love, your body tempts me so, may I have a taste of what will soon be mine?" He requested, his hands gripping my waste and pulling me against his warm chest. My arms quickly wrapped themselves around his neck pulling him closer to me, to taste his lips, so bitter sweet. Kisses of passion, kisses of lust. Whatever they were, they tasted devine. Our tongues faught over dominance but I easily won. My royal nature gives me instincts none can fathom, including my lover. His hands moved from my waste down to my thighs, sliding up and down over the bare skin.
"May I make love to you my future queen?" He asked, between kisses and running his hands all over my body, tempting me. I ran my hands down his bare chest, trailing my nails along his stomach and stopping at his belly button. My eyes opened and stared into his waiting ones.
"Permission granted my future king." Some would think that because I am a princess I must wait till marriage, well that is by far from the truth since I am not just royalty.. I am vampire royalty. We are given permission at the age of sixteen to go passed friendship boundaries with our warriors because hormones for a vampire are far worse then of a human. Most royalty comsumates with both warriors, some at the same time, but I held off longer than most and have only chosen one warrior... My love, Shane.
He took my permission immediately and laid me down upon the cold wet surface of the cave. His fingers played with the string holding my top together, while his pelvis pushed against mine lightly, awakening me to the hard substance in his pants.
Passion was one thing me and Shane had always had, this moment for example was our first. I could tell you memories of every moment we had together before he betrayed me, but this one sums up the first time I should have realized it was all about the power to him... Never about the love.
So as he slid the remainder of clothe off both of us, my heart was happy and fifilled. Ignorance was one thing us princesses apparrently wear well.
"Are you ready my future queen?" He smiled down at me, his tip placed up against my entrance, causing wetness to spred. I kissed him softly, and urged him forward. His hands carressing my breasts. "Yes, make love to me, my love," I gasped. he then slid into me.
If only I had realized he never once called me his love nore by name... Just future queen thoughout the whole thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update. Comment if you like it:) Fair warn I have grammar and spelling issues that I am in the middle of fixing.