Status: hiatus...wow never thought I'd be writing that word ever

Tell Me Those Three Little Words

And We Cant Live This Way FoREVer

~Zee's POV~
When I got home with I kicked off my shoes and ran upstairs to see if Ben went back to bed. I went into his room and found a note on his bed.

"Zee went to hang with Danny for a bit, maybe write some lyrics even. I'll text/call you when I have a chance.-With love Ben"

I found myself smiling at his note. Boy am I falling for him, and falling hard.

*Ben's POV*
When Zee left I got dressed after and then I got a text from an unknown number. Figuring it was Danny being a prick I replied back to him. I tossed my phone on my bed and went downstairs to get some water. When I got back upstairs finally I realized I had a new text.

I read the text and spit my water I was drinking out everywhere in my room. Shit. Why in the fuck was my ex texting me saying she was pregnant. I was in some deep shit if she was telling the truth. She wanted to meet me at the the park down the road from me.

I decided to confront this situation head on and replied back to her saying I would be there in ten minutes. I walked down the stairs dreading every step I took because I knew nothing would be the same after today.

I slipped on my black vans and headed out of the house. I saw her sitting there on the bench with her hands folded in her lap. I slowly walked over to her and cleared my throat. She stood up and engulfed me in a hug. I kept my arms by my side and stood there giving back no emotion.

She pulled away and motioned me to sit. I nodded and did what she wanted me too. "So is it mine?" She looked appalled that I would even ask her that, but she is a slut so I cant be too sure that the baby is mine. '"What the fuck Ben why would you even ask me that, I wouldn't lie to you Ben about this kinda thing you asshole!" She yelled at me.

I sighed deeply knowing that this baby could quite possibly be mine. "Listen, if the baby is mine then I will be there for you, I'm not a total douche. But I swear to god if I ever find out this baby inst mine and you just wanted an excuse to get back together with me, I will fucking end you."

And with that I got up and left. She can contact me after she finds out if the baby is mine or not. "Ben wait!" I stopped getting annoyed by her fucking voice. She ran in front of me and smirked. What the actual fuck? She got on her tippy toes and kissed me hard on the lips. I felt nothing anymore. I saw a bright light come out of nowhere and she pulled away a few seconds later.

"Did you just take a fucking picture you bitch!" I screamed at her. She nodded her head and walked away I just stood there shocked. What the hell am I going to do if Zee sees it, never mind that what if Oli sees it I will be fucking dead...

Back to Zee's POV

I was just on twitter, looking at all the new people who were following me now. Just then my email notification went off. I clicked on it an saw it had an attachment to it. Not knowing what or who it was from, curiosity got the best of me and I downloaded the picture.

Tears sprung to my eyes, but I pushed them back knowing something like this could of happened. I clicked out of the picture of Ben kissing some girl and logged out of everything. I called up Lee and asked if he could come over to talk. I curled up on my bed waiting for Lee to get here.

Of course just as my life was going good, stupid shit like this has to go on. Just fucking perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys ^_^ hows everyone doing lately! I'm so excited I just hit over 200 views of my first chapter! woop woop! Thank you thank you thank you, for either sub'ing or commenting on here it means the total world to me! Only 5 more chapters left! :C Sequel maybe?

Musical Inspiration: Breathe Carolina-Last Night (Vegas) and You Me At Six ft. Oli Sykes-Bite My Tongue :)