Status: hiatus...wow never thought I'd be writing that word ever

Tell Me Those Three Little Words

I was never the pretty one, or one the guys all swooned over. I had braces, my hair was a wreck, I had no confidence what so ever, and I was naive. I believed someone like myself could get the attention of my brother's friend Ben Bruce. Oh did I mention my bro was Oliver Sykes? Yup, my names Zelda Sykes(Kick ass name right?) well anyways as I was saying. After getting my dreams crushed I swore off love and changed myself. Instead of being that little chubby girl everyone ignored, I became more outspoken, and more exciting of the summer I turned 18. I was tired of being walked on, my best friends have been there from the start. Damon and Cari, they helped me get over my crush and help change me. It took some work but eventually I did, I moved away from my brother that summer, so he had no idea what I looked like now. So here I am 22 years of age totally different and looking for my brother. I lost some weight and somehow grew into my body, I grew about five inches also so I was now around 5'7 , I was skinny like a twig. But the only thing I'm worried about is will Oli even recognize me?
*********************************Disclaimer:
Sadly I do not own Asking Alexandria, BMTH, or anyone else famous I decide to put in this story. I do own Zelda, Damon, Cari, and the plot. :)