PAW PRINT ON MY HEART

pph-chapter 1-i hate cheaters

"Go D, Go D! It's your birthday, it's your birthday! you're gonna party like it's your birthday and we dont really care it's not cha' birthday! Whooooa!" my freinds, along with the rest of the cafeteria chanted as i attempted to dance like Micheal Jackson ontop of the lunch table.An i say attepted becuase i was totally failing.Anyways, if you were wondering why i was dancing on top of tha table, it's becuase of two words 'Moving Day.'

my uncle Lawson Past away and my dad says we have to go back to his home town to live. i have no idea why. Cant we just go to the funeral and come back home. No offence but i bearly new him and now i have to drop everything, my life,my friends, my home to go back to some small town. *sigh* Worst yet, we dont even have time to throw a going away party seeing as our parents--my brother,ethan and i-- told us yesterday and we're leaving tonight. i was going to make the best out of my last day and then some.

My brother wasnt in the cafeteria so i assumed that he ws in a janitor's closet somewhere banging some girl-- i doubt he new her name, not that she'd care-- enjoying his last day as well.i have a steady boyfriend,Derek. We've been going out for three months now. That's officially my longest relationship ever. Yay me!

Back to the present. i had given up on dncing like Micheal Jackson (R.I.P) and did what i was best at, the hips, shakera style. The cheering turned into whistles and glares.Dalvin, one of the guy st my table, hopped onto the table behind me and started grinding on me. i bent over and shook my ass, the cheers came louder. i straightened up and unrapped Dalvin's arms from around me. there were a lot of awwws as i jumped off the table.

"i'll be right back, just going to get my boombox from my locker." i reassured them.The awws turned into whoas.

I walked down the halls thinking about all the fun times i spent in them. I would miss these walls, its beige paint peeling away ith age, the rows of green lockers that have been vandelized on more than one occassions.the funny classes and teachers........and friends. i cant believe they're making me move. Damn them!

*************************************

I was almost to my locker when i heard moaning coming from the Janitor's closet. i laughed quietly to myself. i have a feeling i know who's in there. i crept up to the door slowly and prepared myself for what i was about to see and flew the door open. the large grin i had on my face fell into a scowl.Nothing could have prepared me for this.Blonde headed bitch,Brittney was between someone's legs with no shirt on. The boy was also shirtless. His baby blue eye that i adored went wide with shock, his mouth hung open but nothing came out. Brittney still hadnt looked up yet.

"Ba-ba-baby," he stuttered. i stood still as anger circulated around my body growing. "It's no-not w-what you th-think." that sent me over the edge. How dear he lie to my face.!

I stopmed over to them, fists clenched. i renched Brittney by her fake hair,making her yelp then flew her to the floor.i turned back to the boy, my former boyfriend, Derek. I didnt want to cry like those weak little girls. I didnt want him to say he was sorry and patch things up, NO! i felt a little betrayed but that quickly past as the anger overwhelmed me.

He stood up trying to make an excuse but i wouldnt listen. his pants were still down and i took the oppertunity to take my revenge.I pulled my leg back and before he could take cover, launched it forward with as much force as my little body could manifest. Kicking him hard in his groin.He howled in pain as he fell to the floor. It was satisfying to see him lying there,on the floor,with his hands between his legs where brittney once was. The look of pain on fis face was like ice-cream on a hot summer's day.

Brittney whimpered behind me. i almost forgot about her,ALMOST. i turned back to her and grabbed her by the hair,dragging her out into the hallway. i let go of the horse's tail aka her hair and kicked her in the stomach.

"Bitch!" i spat at her. I lifted my head to see Bradley with his iphone video taping our little scene. I smiled a fake smile at him, flipped my hair and twitched back to the cafeteria.

"What took you so long?" exclaimed Dalvin."Where is the boombox?" he raised a broa looking at my empty hands. i was so worked up that i completely forgot. Stupid Derek!

"i'm not in my mood anymore." i grumbled.

"what do you mean not in your mood?" asked Connor. i sighed and opened my mouth to tell them what just happened when Bradley came running in.

"Hey guys!"All eyes turned on him."we got our own John Cena. female version."

"Who?" asked Courtney.

"Dawn." he confirmed. Now all eyes were on me.

i shrugged and said,"i beat up Derek." Surprise,surprise. Yea everyone was actually surprised. They should no me by mow. I'm a very violent child,especially when i'm pissed."He cheated on me." i simply said probably answering a lot of 'whys.'

"It was great, watch this." Bradley said turning his iphone to face us. A video popped up of my kicking brittney in the guts.

"ouch!" someone said. i'm not sure who.

The camera shook as he walked up to her after i left. He put the camera to her face and luaghed. We joined in.She made a pathetic attempt to slap the phone out of his hand while caressing her stomach. He turned behind him to the closet. the sleezeball,Derek, still layed there clutching at his goods. I hope he never had kids.Derek started shouting some colourful comments while bradley laughed hysterically.

The video ended and there was a few moments of silent before we all burst out in laughter.

"that was awesome. You know i've never been out with a girl who could kick ass before." Bradley said suggestively. I pushed him playfully,winking.

"not gonna happen," i said. he pouted.

************************

A few minutes later we we seated at our lunch table chatting casually. Bradley had sent the video to everyone on his contact list so basically the whole school. it's a shame i wont be here to see Derek's reputation go down the drain, but the guys told me that they would keep me updated, bless them.

The cafeteria doors swung open and Principal Chain stood in its way.

"Dawn Meyers!" he yelled."Come to my office immediately."

I sighed as i got up from my seat and walked over to him." I'm right here." i said then mumbled under my breath," no need to shout."

"What was that?" He asked.

"nothing." i said quickly.

"that's what i thought." *me eye roll.*

He turned around and i took that as an order to follow. before i did i turned around and winked at my friends. i have a feeling i know wht this is about. two words, Derek and Brittney.

The walk down the hall was erie. We arrived at his office and he motioned for me to sit down. There were two chairs infront of his desk. One was vacant and the other was occupied by ........you guessed it, Brittney. What a tattle-tail, girl couldnt even fight her own battles.

I sat down in the chair next to her smirking proudly.Her face was still flushed from crying. She probably added some eyedrops to make her eyes red. She was such a little faker, i didnt even kick her that hard.Besides, she got what she deserved. That should teach her to mess with another girl's man.Not that Derek was a man anymore. i crushed his manhood with my foot.

Mr. chain finally spoke."Ms. Meyers, Ms. Storm tell me the conflict between you two and make it snappy. i'm busy."He said rather rudely.

Brittney spoke before i could."Mr.Chin, i was just minding my business when out of nowhere dawn attacked me for reasons i am still unware of. I believe as a student of our respectable community that i should report any kind of threat to our school's community."Man,i swear if she was pinokio her nose would be a mile long.

i snorted," Are you done with your little speech?" i asked and began speaking without waiting for her to answer."First of all, she wasnt minding her business, she was minding mine. to be more specificmy ex-boyfriend,"i emphasized on the ex. "Derek's.Secondly, i was walking to my locker when i heard moaning from the Janitor's closet.As a good student, i investigated.i opened the door to find the two of them poluting the school's property by having oral sex.. i was overcomed by rage but managed to control it and only leave them with a small bruise." i finished off with," i'm sure you can understand."

Mr.Chain placed his head in his hands and sighed." I cant handle you children." He raised his head and gave an exasperated sigh,"dawn, you'll be receiving detention afterschool for a week for violence," i heard Brittney snicker beside me but the smirk remained on my face."And Brittney you'll also receive a week's detention for poluting the school's property."he said the word 'poluting' with disgust.

brittney gasped next to me and my smirk grew wider."Excuse me sir, but i wont be able to make it seeing as i'll be leaving tonight."

"oh that's right.ok, in that chase brittney,you'll be spening your detention alone"

"that's not fair!"brittney screeched, springing out of her chair.

"you should have thought about that before you came tattling." he got up and walked over to the door." Now out !" he scolded us.

Walking back to the cafeteria the bell rang. i made a U turn and went to my 6th class.for the rest of the day i got alot of hugs and kisses and e-mail addresses to keep in touch.when the lst bell rang i emptied out my locker to go home and pack my stuff. it's going to be a long night.

******************************************************************************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi thx to all the ppl who took the time to read my story.i like the first few chapters but the others are awesome so stick with me

XD

savy