Status: Active

Forever's Not Supposed to End

Futures

Hayley's point of view

My eyes snapped open as my stomach churned violently.

I launched out of the bed and sprinted to the bathroom just in time to puke into the toilet.

I felt Matthew's hand rubbing my back, his other hand holding my hair out of the way for me.

Just when I thought I was done my stomach heaved again, but I had nothing left to throw up so ended up just choking on nothing.

I felt Matthew's hands disappear and a few seconds later he was helping me try to sip on a glass of water.

I choked on every sip and my stomach just wouldn't settle.

It took a good ten minutes before I felt I could move away from the toilet with no risk of throwing up again.

I opened my eyes and looked around at Matthew kneeling behind me.

"Are you OK?" he asked, he looked really concerned.

"Mhm," I mumbled, flushing the toilet then standing up to wash my face in the sink.

"I... Hm... I'll be back in a little bit, so long as you promise you're OK now?" he said, looking at me carefully as I started to brush my teeth.

I nodded and he left the room.

I could hear him fumbling around in the bedroom before he appeared in the doorway now fully clothed.

"I'll be back in a little bit," he smiled, walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I spat out my toothpaste and grimaced.

"Where are you going?" I asked, looking at him in the mirror.

"Just... to get something," he smiled, kissing the side of my head.

"Wait," I said, gripping his arms so he couldn't move.

"I have to tell you something," I said quietly.

I started at our reflections. He moved his hands so they were on my lower stomach.

"Does it have to do with this?" he asked, his fingertips tracing tiny circles.

"Mhm," I squeaked, my eyes filling with tears.

"I... Matthew - I'm pregnant," I mumbled, looking at the floor because I didn't want to look at him.

What if he wasn't happy about this? What if he didn't want to get married anymore?

He exhaled slowly, I couldn't tell his reaction, I glanced at his face and it gave nothing away.

He turned me around in his arms and hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek over and over.

"This is so amazing," he mumbled. His voice sounded weird and I pulled back slightly.

"You're crying," I giggled and he shook his head, wiping away the tears streaming down his face.

"It's a lot to take in," he said, but he was grinning.

"I love you so much, and now we're going to have a family and I just - get over here," he laughed, scooping me up into his arms bridal style and making me laugh and quickly grab around his neck so I didn't fall.

"An actual baby human," he grinned and I nodded. I couldn't stop myself smiling.

He still had tears of happiness streaming down his face as he carried me into the bedroom and gently set me on the bed, pulling off his jacket and then laying down beside me, huge grin still on his face.

"And I thought yesterday was amazing," he smiled as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I've wanted to tell you since I knew, but I was scared that you'd... I don't know, leave me or something," I said and he froze.

"I'd never, ever leave you, and especially not with our baby too, it's so amazing, I just can't even. I was so devastated after... after what happened with.. you know," he trailed off.

"Me too. I guess I wasn't expecting to get pregnant again so fast, but I'm happy," I smiled.

"I'm happier," he grinned and kissed my neck.

"I can tell," I giggled.

His hand pushed up my shirt and rested on my stomach as he trailed his kisses up to my lips.

I smiled into the kiss, pushing his shirt up. The kiss broke for a moment as I pulled it over his head and threw it aside, before our lips re-connected.

"I love you," he mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too, so much," I whispered and he smiled, pulling my shirt over my head and trailing kisses all the way down my body until he reached my stomach.

I smiled down at him as he kissed my stomach over and over again, his hands on my hips.

My hands found the back of his head and I let my head fall back against the pillows.

I breathed out slowly as I felt Matthew trail tiny kisses along the waistband of my underwear.

"Matthew," I giggled and he smirked up at me, pulling down my underwear, then throwing the item of clothing aside.

He kept his eyes locked on mine as he trailed tiny kisses across my thighs, making me shiver and my body tense as I knew what he was about to do.

I gasped slightly as his tongue darted out, trailing circles on my inner thighs.

I closed my eyes and tipped my head back, his hands running up the inside of my thighs and pushing my legs further apart.

I felt his hot breath on my skin and shivered slightly.

He lowered his mouth and my breath hitched in my throat, my hands tangling in his short hair.

A loud knock at the door interrupted us.

Matthew ignored it and swirled his tongue around my clit, causing my back to arch off the bed and a small moan to leave my throat.

My hands found the bedsheets and gripped tightly, my eyes opening and looking down at him.

The person at the door knocked again.

"Guys? You there?" came Nathan's voice.

"Fucking mood killer," grumbled Matthew.

"Just ignore him," I gasped out, trying to push his head down to get his mouth back to where I so desperately needed it.

"But he won't go away until I tell him to," he sighed, standing up.

I giggled at the obvious bulge in the front of his jeans and he shook his head and smirked.

"Cover up, I'm opening the door," he said as he walked to the door, just as Nathan knocked again. I wrapped the sheet around myself and sat up.

"What?" demanded Matthew, throwing the door open.

"Oh, interrupting am I?" smirked Nathan, his eyes flicking from Matthew to me and I gave him a one fingered salute.

"Yeah. If you don't mind, I was trying to rock my new fiance's world..." sighed Matthew, rolling his eyes.

"YOU ACTUALLY ASKED HER?!" squealed Nathan, doing a weird kind of jump in the air.

"Yep. But dude, seriously, go away," laughed Matthew.

"Oh hell no, we're hanging out, right now, you gotta tell me about this," he said, walking into the room and leaning against the wall.

"Nathan," I whined.

"He asked me, I said yes, we're going to live happily ever after, now can you go away for like... all day?" I sighed.

Matthew smirked at my impatience.

"Woah, somebodies cranky," Nathan laughed and I glared at him.

"Dude! Get out!" Matthew sighed, shoving him roughly.

"Woaaah! They're both cranky!" he laughed, crossing his arms and standing firmly in place.

"You know what, fuck it, you can watch, I don't even care," I said, grabbing Matthew by the hand and pulling him back onto the bed.

"You got until the count of three to get out, or I start molesting your brother right before your eyes," I warned.

Nathan stepped closer to the bed and leaned down.

"You know I'd love to watch baby," he winked and I aimed a slap at his face, missing as he dodged away.

"GET OUT!" Matthew and I both yelled in unison.

He laughed and skipped out of the room.

I got up, dropping the sheet to the floor, I walked to the door and turned the lock, then turned back around to face Matthew who was half sitting, half laying on the bed.

"Get naked. Now," I said firmly and he blinked at me, a smirk spreading across his face.

"You think I'm kidding Leone? I'm serious. Strip," I demanded and he saw I was serious.

He hastily removed his jeans and I climbed on top of him, pulling off his boxers and pushing him back so he was laying flat out on the bed.

I didn't know quite what had come over me, all I knew was I wanted to get off. And fast.

Matthew smirked up at me and I felt a rush of frustration.

I straddled him, taking his hand and placing it between my legs. He slid a finger into me and I moaned, tilting my head back.

I felt Matthew sit up beneath me as he started to teasingly move his finger in and out.

"What has got into you today?" he mumbled in my ear, but I could hear his smirk.

"I'm just... I don't even know, I just want you, so bad," I practically begged.

"You didn't get enough last night?"

I shook my head, my mouth falling open as Matthew added a second finger.

"It's probably like... pregnancy hormones driving you wild," he chuckled and I nodded, it made perfect sense.

"I kind of like you wild though... you should get wild more often," he smirked and I nodded again. I was just desperate for release.

"You ready?" he breathed in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes," I said quickly and he removed his fingers, gripping my hips and pulling me down onto his erection.

I bit my lip as he filled me completely, pausing for just a second before I moved up and thrust down against him.

I moved to wrap my legs around his waist, causing him to let out a soft moan.

"I could stay like this forever," he sighed, but there was lust in his voice.

I opened my eyes to look at him, our faces were barely an inch apart, my arms loosely around his neck, his hand on my hips. His eyes were a mixture of emotions, from lust to love, but there was pain there too, and I wanted to distract him from it.

I moved against him slowly, our lips meeting in a hot kiss, tongues fighting for dominance which he eventually won.

I gasped as he pushed me backwards suddenly, following me down and setting up a fast pace, me now beneath him on the bed.

"Matthew, fuck," I gasped as the pleasure started to build.

"I am," he smirked.

"M-more," I stammered.

He thrusted harder and I let out a load moan of pleasure, I didn't even care if Nathan and Jenna were in the next room, I didn't care if the whole world heard me, it just felt so good.

"Let go," he mumbled in my ear, sensing me holding back my release.

Matthew bit down on my neck and my back arched off the bed, my orgasm hitting me and causing me to scream out his name, my fingernails digging into the skin of his shoulders as my eyes closed tightly. He paused his movements.

I was completely still for a few seconds, panting, letting the sensations wash over me.

"Good?" he questioned, kissing my neck lightly.

"Mhm," I mumbled, too exhausted to speak.

"You think you can go again? Because I'm not done with you yet," he giggled slightly.

I opened my eyes and smirked at him.

My body was already craving more of the pleasure that only he could give me.

I thrust up against him and he grinned, continuing with his movements.

He was considerably more gentle and less urgent with his thrusts, but it still felt incredible and I found myself gasping and moaning, our eyes locked together, the look on his face driving me wild.

"Mmm, I'm getting really close," he warned.

"Me too," I managed out as I felt myself approaching the edge for the second time.

Matthew's eyes rolled back and his body tensed, he regained control and gripped my hips tightly, picking up the pace and slamming into me so hard the bed was hitting against the wall.

My mouth hung open soundlessly, Matthew grunting as he hit his climax, then moaning loudly as he released inside of me. The feeling was enough to send me over the edge, gasping out his name and arching my back, my hands fisting in the bedsheets.

Matthew dropped on top of me, panting heavily, sweat breaking out all over his body, he looked utterly exhausted, but he was grinning, his eyes shining.

"I'll quit squishing you in a second, I just, I don't think my body works right now," he panted, slumped on top of me.

"You can stay there all day," I mumbled against his shoulder, my hands pushing his sweaty hair back off his forehead.

He was still for a few more moments before rolling off me and collapsing onto the bed beside me.

We were silent for a few minutes, just listening to our breathing slowly returning to normal.

"So... can we stay in bed all day?" he mumbled, kissing my cheek and pulling me closer.

"I'd love to, but I have a show tonight, and the band haven't seen me since you got here," I sighed.

"I guess I have to share you huh?" he smiled.

"It's only a few hours, then we can cuddle all night before we fly home, I promise," I said sincerely.

"That sounds so awesome," he said through a yawn.

"Get some rest, you've had a tough few days," I said, pushing his hair back off his forehead.

"It's been worth it," he mumbled sleepily as he started to drift off, his hand moving slowly down to my stomach.

"We gotta get you a doctors appointment as soon as we get home to check on our minime," he smiled and I grinned.

"We do. But, you also need to make sure you go to your checkups OK?" I said seriously. I knew Matthew had been neglecting going to his doctors appointments.

"Mmmm don't nag," he groaned, pulling a face.

"I'm serious mister. If you don't start taking this thing seriously, I'll have to... I don't even know. But there'll be trouble," I threatened weakly.

"You're all the care I need," he smiled, and I couldn't help smile back, kissing him on the cheek.

"Maybe I can take care of you, but you still need the doctors to take a look at you. You're recovering from something really major, and they need to make sure you stay on track," I said and he pulled another face.

"But I don't want to nag you. I want to talk about our wedding," I grinned and he raised his eyebrows.

"You do huh?"

"Yeah I do, got a problem?" I smirked.

"Just sleepy, buy you can talk to me while I sleep," he mumbled.

"You're mean Leone," I groaned, poking him in the side and making him squirm.

"Lets just take a nap yeah? Then we can go get lunch and talk about the future, because it's going to be amazing," he smiled, kissing my lips softly.

I let my eyes slip closed as I kissed him back, excitement, happiness and love coursing through my body.

This future was going to be perfect.

Or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! I'll try not to leave it so long next time.
Would love some comments :) What's everybody thinking right now?