‹ Prequel: Vipers and Lions
Status: I'll update every now and then, the more comments, the more I'll update.

This Time Don't Let Me Walk Away

Rescue.

I gasped. There we was standing in all his glory. The man I hated the most.

Jax.

“You’ve got some kind of nerve showing up here.” I snarled at him.

“If I remember correctly, you don’t even have a nerve.” He pushed the door open, then slammed it behind him. I backed up a few steps until I hit the couch. I couldn’t go any further. I tried my best not to give my emotions away.

“How did you even find me?” I asked trying to bide for time and I was also curious.

He smirked. “I have my ways.” He approached me slowly, leisurely. When he reached me, he slapped me. I turned my head back slowly, glaring at him.

“Where have you been you little slut,” His eyes were full of lust, want, and need.

“I missed you warming up my bed. I had a big check coming in for you, they were going to pay one hundred thousand for you, for a week. They told me that they needed a girl like you for their guests if they got antsy. But you let them down. You made me look like a fool.” He spit.

“Not that that’s hard to do,” I told him.

WARNING: EXPLICT CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE, DO NOT READ. SKIP UNTIL I TELL YOU TO.

“You’ve gotten feistier. This is going to make this more fun. I have to break you in.” He grinned so evilly, I was truly scared. He grabbed at my chest, and I groaned. Not because I enjoyed it, but because it was so painful.

“You know the touch of your master, don’t you? You love it.” He unzipped his pants, letting his member spring to attention. He kicked off his pants and boxers. Reaching down, he grabbed a pocket knife out of his back pocket.

I gulped, but otherwise did not protest, There was no point in struggling. He cut my shirt, bra, shorts, and underwear off. His eyes practically gleamed at my nakedness. Licking his lips, he thrust into me, and I screamed at the pain. He made every part of the process painful. I thought back to Sirius. I wish he were here right now. But you can’t always get what you want.

He came all over my face, and then when I did, I screamed not Jax’s name but Sirius’s. Jax’s eyes flashed with anger. “Why you little slut, you’ve been with someone else other than me, without my permission!”

EXPLICT CONTENT IS OVER. YOU ARE NOW FREE TO READ.

He took the knife and cut my cheek with it. He cut into my stomach, and made each one deeper than the first. I felt the sticky blood all over my stomach. “There.” He tossed the knife aside. “Now people know you are my property. No one will ever touch you again. Unless I tell them to.” He said proud of himself.

There was a sudden blast of air and a loud noise. I looked toward the door, or where the door used to be, to see that it had been kicked in. And standing on top of the now broken door, was Sirius.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sirius is back! What will happen next? The inspiration for this chapter and the next chapter comes from the song You Found Me by The Fray.