Status: Chapter One-Fourteen are being currently written/uploaded.

Our Promise

Chapter One

“No, Lia!” I screech out as she pours a bucket full of ice cold water over my head. Splashing from my head to my face, down my uniform and to my feet, I begin shivering. “You are a heifer, Lia!”

I immediately start chasing after her across the Posh Area of our All-Girls Boarding School. My entire body is numb, and I feel like my feet are swollen like hell as I tramp around chasing Lia.

All of our fun is put to halt by our bitchy Headmaster, Mrs. Key. “Girls!” She yells out, in her high, squeaky voice that everyone has come to hate. “What do you think you’re doing?”

I stop chasing Lia, and look over at Mrs. Key. “Nothing much...” I say in my English Accent, imitating her voice.

Mrs. Key glares at me before pointing towards the direction to her little office. “Lia and Selena go to my office right now!” I roll my eyes at her before tramping to the main office doors.

Lia runs in behind me trying to keep from laughing, but she fails miserably. “You look like a peasant shivering into the office, Lena.” She says wrapping her arms around me as I continue to shiver.

“Shut up!” I manage out as my teeth begin to chatter. “I am fucking freezing, dude!” I say loudly, just before turning around to see a highly upset Mrs. Key.

“Pardon your language, Miss Selena?” She raises up an eyebrow at me. “It isn’t my fault that you girls were being very childish and tossing ice buckets at one another. Now into my office you go.” She ushers Lia and I into her office.

The air is blasting from the vent above, and this is making my problem even worse. “Can I go change before I get sick?” I mumble, my teeth chattering again.

“No! You can sit down.”

Lia mumbles a few expletives from her mouth. “It is freezing in here and I am not soaked with ice water.” She says furiously. “Can you turn down the damn—”

Mrs. Key slams her hand on her desk and glares at us with hatred in her eyes. “Listen, this is the last time I put up with you two girls. Next time you are both cut! Ice water is nothing to be played with here, and if you’re caught doing anything rude to that nature, your parents will receive a phone call.”

“I don’t care. This shithole is stupid anyways.” Lia says, drawing her lips into a straight line. “Do me a favor and call my father right now.” She says, kicking Mrs. Key’s desk with her foot, making the old table wobble on its last few good legs.

“Get out!” Mrs. Key exclaims. “And you too, Miss Freezing Selena. Get out. I am calling both of your parents and I’ll have you removed from this system since it is such a—” She stands up, straightens her long gray skirt and then motions for me to leave.

I get up and walk out into the somewhat warmed Common Corridor. Lia is standing their with our room card in hand. I stare at her in bewilderment, “Won’t your father care about you getting expelled?”

Lia slips the card into our room lock and it buzzes green. It pops,and then the door flies open. “Sure, but, at least I wont have to be in this hellhole. He will probably make a deal with Mrs. Bitchy and she’ll let me stay.”

“I’m not so sure about my father getting the same deal. He has been acting iffy already about me going here, plus I don’t think he likes Ty...or the fact that Lewis and I have to go to a different schools.”

“Yea, whatever! I’m pretty sure Mrs. Key won’t let you get expelled. You may be a rebel, but she surely loves your fathers payments.” She eyes me as I grab my suitcase from the closet and slide it onto the floor.

“Whatever. If I get to leave, I’ll be ecstatic!” I say, clapping my hands and plastering a false smile on my face.

Truth is, if I get expelled from this Boarding School, I am sure that my father will ship me off somewhere else and force me to attend Public School somewhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. This is the FIRST Chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. ♥ Please leave your comments & thoughts. Please be honest, as that will be the only way for me to improve, but not rude comments, only constructive criticism!