Sequel: Twin Witches II
Status: Finished! Please Comment and Subscribe! Check out The Sequel :)

Twin Witches I

Chapter 24

Oak’s POV

~Dinner had passed & Disco is starting~

Ivy and I walked to the School hall laughing our heads off with our mischievous plan to embarrass Janie. We both walked into the Hall. It was dark and had lights shining everywhere. I met up with Gwen standing alone at the entrance. “What are you doing? Get in there and dance!” I told her. She blushed. Her golden brown hair was curled and put in a bun. She wore the school uniform’s jacket and what looked like a teal/aqua flowy, short skirt. “Omigawd Gwen, what are you wearing?” Ivy exclaimed. “Its pretty…” she mumbled. “Well, I expected something else… Anyway lets go dancing,” I said. They both agreed and we went to the dance floor.

Then the boys from Thyrin School of Wizards came. They shyly walked in. A few of them just confronted a girl then asked her out. We danced for a long time. Many boys requested a dance with Ivy but she rejected half of them. “Hey he was cute, Why’d you blow him off?” I asked. “Pfft not my type he looks gay,” she said. I rolled my eyes and continued doing the polka.

Gwen started groaning. “What is it?” Ivy and I both asked. We let go of out partners hands and rushed to her. “I’m so hot… Like I feel sick,” she wailed. “Then take off your jacket,” said Ivy. “B-b-b-ut I don’t wanna!” she said. I grabbed her arm. “C’mon Gwen its not like you’re naked under there,” I said. “You defiantly aren’t right?” Ivy asked. “OF COURSE NOT!!” yelled Gwen. Luckily the music was so loud no one actually heard. I grabbed their arms and dragged them to the bathroom. “Gwen, seriously what’s wrong?” I questioned. “You know we’re there for you,” said Ivy. “Fine… It’s just- ” “Take it off, just get it off.”

She took the jacket off. We stared at her. She wasn’t wearing a skirt at all. It was a dress. And it looked amazing. Her dress was simply breath taking. It was a teal-aqua color with a ribbon in the middle. It was strapless and had sequins at the top. There was one jewel right in the middle of it. Even my dress wasn’t like that. “Oh My Freaking God! You look so pretty!! Why did you wear that!” exclaimed Ivy as she pointed at her jacket. “Well the dress is short…” complained Gwen. “You are worrying about shortness…?” I asked. “But it is!” said Gwen. “Well, you have to love it instead of worry about its flaws! It’s you’re your destiny! You must love it as much as Ivy loves her dress!” I said. “Hey Its just so fabulous on me!” interjected Ivy. “Anyway tonight is the night where you can look beautiful and dance!” I said dramatically. “Fine, only for you guys,” said Gwen. “Oh, wait one more thing,” said Ivy. She pulled Gwen’s hair out. Tumbles of golden brown curls came out. “You look much better! Now we can be three stunning girls in beautiful dresses with no attachments!” said Ivy as she swung her arms around our shoulders and strutted.

We got back at the disco. Everyone stared and gasped as Gwen strode past. Then Janie and her clique confronted us. Her dress was tight short and pink. It had sparkles and seemed to be glowing. “Hey loser!” she said to Gwen. “Stop trying to be like us!” The girls behind her clapped for her ‘tough’ insult. Gwen stepped forward. “Shut your girly pwincess mouth or I will shove those platform shoes up that lipstick disaster!” Gwen offended with the best mean attitude she could muster. Janie looked quite shocked Gwen could throw such a good insult. “You shuttup you’re just jealous that I have a prettier dress than you!” She exclaimed. “DON’T YOU DARE SAY LIES ABOUT MY FRIEND!” I yelled. “OOOOH I’M SO SCARED!” Janie said sarcastically. Ivy kicked her hardest kick she could do on Janie’s shin. Her whole posse stepped back as she fell on the floor clutching her right leg. There was a big purple bruise covering it. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET ME SOME ICE!” She demanded. Everyone rushed off immediately. “Oooh Ivy you could’ve dented that shoe…” I said. “It was worth it,” said Gwen. Ivy nodded along. “Now Janie you listen up, you dare say anymore rumours and hurt my friends you will get a serious beating. There is much more than one puny kick,” said Ivy.

We just stood for a few minutes watching Janie wither in pain. Soon one of her friends came with an ice pack. Janie put it on and tried getting up. But that resulted with more pain and a torn dress. Her dress was ruined. You could see her undies stick out. It had a picture of all the Teletubbies. She started screaming and tried to cover herself. “YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!” she screeched. Everyone stared at her in disgust. The teachers picked her up and took her away. The bruised, Ugly Janie was being dragged away from her former position. Tears ran from her heavily makeup face as she sobbed.

After that incident, Ivy and I decided to leave our revenge plan for Janie. Boys asked Gwen out a lot, seeing the transformed girl. She accepted every dance and was pooped out. I had a few dances myself. Then I saw my mother come out of the crowd.

She floated through people and towards us. Her flowy dress was an apricot colour. “Mum you’re fine!” I said. “Yeah Nurse Jenny made me back to normal. Except that I lost my ability to see ghosts… Still, I’m fine!” Mum explained. “Thank god for that!” exclaimed Ivy. Fearless by Taylor Swift came on. Mum took our hands and started dancing. We were smiling and giggling uncontrollably together. The thought whirled in my mind “My family is reunited again…” while I danced with my long lost sister and the mother I thought never existed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merlins Beard its the last chapter. This is the end of Twin Witches I!!! But don't worry there will be a second book. Greer is going on a holiday for 4 weeks so it won't be updated often. Thank you so much for reading out story. Comment and Subscribe!!

ILY 4 READING!!

-Sonya :'D

PS. Greer pretty much covered up how I feel about the end of the first book so read that in the previous author's note