Obsessed

Chapter 5 (Love, Sex and Magic) Part 2

Finishing up the last couple of preparations for the party, Ino dimmed the lights, allowing the neon lights to flash around. Only a small number of people were here and those few were either talking or swaying to the present song that was on.

Ino was so excited that Sasuke was coming to her party. She’s had about a dozen of these and Sasuke came to only one and that one he left early. Giving her song suggestions to the DJ she heard someone calling her.

“Ino Pig.”

Ino turned away from the DJ and saw her old friend Sakura. She was dressed in a simple strapless black number.

“Billboard brow?”

“Don’t be too happy Sasuke is coming. He asked the new girl Analia Okaze to come with him.” Sakura said frowning rolling her eyes.

What? Sasuke asked a girl to come to her party? And the new girl at that. Ino didn’t know what was so remarkable about her. She had to admit she was okay-looking, if you were into the exotic girls. But for Sasuke to even be interested in her? Nope, she doesn’t believe he’s really into her, Ino bets it’s some bribe she’s using so that she can get some attention. Or offering him sex. Either of which Sasuke doesn’t really like her.

But no one was going to come to her party and make Ino look like an idiot.

“Oh well. I’m still going to get Sasuke to dance with me,” she said to Sakura who was looking at Naruto who was admiring all of her booze. Even Ino had to admit that he could clean up nice. But with all of the liquor she had she knew it was inevitable for Naruto not being sober. And that was always the highlight of the night. But what she had planned for Sasuke’s “date”, that will be the highlight of the night and Sasuke won’t pay anymore attention to Analia Okaze. That’s for sure.

“So am I.”

“But what about Naruto, isn’t he your date?” Ino asked.

“He was just to make Sasuke jealous.” Sakura whispered to Ino.

“You girls are so wrong.” Shikamaru commented. “Try not to start too much, from what Naruto told me she can kick ass. We can not have Gai stopping the party again.”

The three of them shivered. That’s true, that wasn’t a good night, and then her parents found out about it, and she was grounded for two months. “Oh don’t tell me you’re into her too.” Sakura questioned pointing at Ino’s teammate.

Shika rolled his eyes, “What a drag, I’m just saying as much as all of us guys would like to see a bunch of girls fighting it out. I really don’t want to get into it with my parents. Sheesh she’s new. Leave her alone.”

Yeah, yeah whatever she didn’t want some Analia to come into their village and steal her Sasuke.

“Naruto try to stay sober until the party actually starts,” she laughed as he came up to them bottle of Grey Goose in his hands.

“What are you talking about? The party has started!” and he had a few people yelling holding up their drinks in agreement with him.

This was going to be one hell of a night.

***

Analia and Sasuke came up to who she was guessing was Ino’s house. The walk there was pretty silent with just a few shy glances from both of them. She now knew that Hinata was a miracle worker.

And because of her miracle ways, she took joy in seeing Sasuke drool over her. Hinata was one of the kindest people she had met. How she knew that Lia would need clothes, and then brought her one of the hottest outfits she has ever worn Lia has no clue. And even Hinata herself looked great. Getting Naruto to notice her will be a piece of cake tonight.

For some reason Lia felt like she could tell Hinata any and everything. Not that she did but only because she didn’t want to endanger her. Kabuto wouldn’t mind using someone that has information about them against them, but she did tell her about her and Sasuke’s bet. Hinata almost died of shock. Glancing over at him once again, guess he was surprising everyone lately. Opening the door Analia grabbed her heart as she saw a blonde blur.

“Hey Sasuke-kun! You came!” Ino she remembered screamed jumping right on him.

Analia narrowed her eyes at the girl and Sasuke looked like he would rather be anywhere else right now. Stifling a giggle as he tried to pry her off of him, he looked at her with pleading eyes and Lia left him outside the door and walked into the already started party. Wow Naruto wasn’t lying when he said she could throw one.

She had a nice sized house to begin with and her living room had been transformed into a dance floor where like over a hundred people were. The DJ was on the far side bobbing to the music everyone was grinding to. Right beside him was a huge Plasma screen TV and it looked like a karaoke machine. Oh, no she was not going to do that. Turning away from that in horror, connected to the room was Ino’s kitchen kind of like her house and that was transformed into a bar where, her new favorite blonde was.

“Lia!!!” he ran over to her grabbing her into a big hug.

She laughed at him hugging him back just as tightly. “Wow you were right. This party is hot. And speaking of Naruto you look gooood.” She said winking. Naruto had on a sleeveless black shirt that had the words “I’m hott, kiss me” on them and he had on baggy blue jeans.

“What can I say… it is me.” Naruto threw back his shot and looked around in the dim room.

“Where’s your date? Don’t tell me he ditched you?”

Shaking her head at that she then felt hands go around her waist, “No she ditched me.”

“Hey Sasuke.” he yelled over the loud music she turned around and smirked at him.

“I figured it was her party she should have some quality time with her Sasuke.” She said smiling evilly batting her eyelashes.

Sasuke glared at her, “You’re evil. And I’ll try to forgive you for that.”

“Oh... dear God...,” she heard Naruto gasp, “Damn... Is that Hinata Hyuuga?” Analia grinned and looked in the direction Naruto was looking in and saw Hinata. She watched as his baby blues ran over her pale face framed in big curls and she was wearing a dark navy blue dress that stopped a few inches above her knees, fanning out along with a pair of four inch stilettos.

“Hey girl!” Lia said hugging her new friend pulling her towards the two guys.

“Lia are you sure we should do this now? He brought Sakura to the party.”

Stopping a few feet from them, “Pssh, right now he all but forgot Sakura’s name. Let’s go.”

Ignoring Hinata soft protests, “Hey Hinata.” Sasuke and Naruto greeted.

“He-he-hey g-guys.” She stuttered waving her hand.

“You look so hot Hinata,” Naruto grinned and Analia thought Hinata might pass out.

“T-t-t-thank you.”

“Um I think I see a quarter, Sasuke come get it with me.” Sasuke looked at her crazy.

Analia grabbed Sasuke’s hand walking away trying to be discreet. “What are you trying to plan in that mind of yours?” Sasuke smirked nodding in Naru’s and Hinata’s direction.

“I’m trying to set up two people who are perfect for each other.”

Sasuke chuckled again. She smiled at the sound; he was so sexy when he smiled. Well, Sasuke was sexy period, but especially so when he smiled. “So you just got here and you already want to change people’s lives?”

How true were those words if he only knew, “I live to see people smile. And be happy.”

Sasuke looked into her eyes, searching but then seemed to shake it off. “Well it’s time to prove to me that you’re just as amazing on the dance floor as in training.”

Then the song “Lay It Down”, by Lloyd cam on. “I’d be happy too.” On their way to the dance floor Analia was greeted by a lot of familiar faces.

“Someone’s popular.” Sasuke mumbled in her ear and frowned as Kiba if she wasn’t mistaking came up to her asking her to dance.

“Oh come on Sasuke you can’t keep her all to yourself.”

“Kiba back the hell off.” Sasuke growled and walked away swinging her around to face him, but as she saw his expression it softened. “Guess Kiba likes you. The dog needs to stay away.” Analia raised an eyebrow. Does that sound like a hint of jealousy there? Okay maybe she could have been imagining things. But it felt kind of nice that he sounded protective. Yeeeeah, but that was probably too good to be true. But then why did he sound so angry?

“Hi everyone,” Analia stopped dancing with Sasuke and faced the stage as Ino spoke into the microphone. “I know you all are enjoying my amazing party,” so much for being humble, “But it’s time for karaoke!!” when everyone clapped Analia just turned into Sasuke’s chest and groaned.

“You okay?” he whispered into her ear, she knew he was smirking by that tone of voice.

“Yes, I just think I wanna get a better sniff of you.” He chuckled again as he saw her glare.

“Suit yourself.” He said purposefully ignoring her sarcasm and earned a poke in the side.

“Okay you guys know the drill I pick names out of this hat and those are the ones who are going to come up here and give us a show.” She buried her face more into Sasuke who only kept laughing at her response.

“So the first name that I picked is… well look at this, Analia Okaze.”

Right at that moment Analia knew this was probably done on purpose. Either that or it was just her past memory of throwing up as she preformed in front of her parents and their friends that kept popping into her head. Ugh!

“I can’t do this,” she whispered at Sasuke who had finally stopped laughing and looked at her concerned.

“You look really pale are you okay?” he whispered, increasing her dread.

“Analia Okaze… I know you’re here. Come on everyone. I think she needs some encouragement.” And Lia thought she needed a foot up her ass, but no one asked her did they?

“Lia… Lia…” Lia blushed as she heard Naruto start the name chant. She was going to kill him later too.

“Go on Analia,” Sasuke said whispering in her ear. Right he could say that because he didn’t have to go up there.

Finally giving up her plan to escape she made her way up the stairs and Ino looked at her slyly. “See it wasn’t that bad, okay the song that I’m going to pick requires one more person,” Ino buried her hand into the hat and picked out one more white slip of paper, “Sasuke Uchiha.” Sasuke of course calmly made his way up the stairs and winked at Analia who was still nauseous.

Ino beamed a fake smile at the two of them, “You’re song will me ‘Love, Sex, Magic’ by Ciara. Start the music.”

Clenching onto the mic Sasuke looked at her and nodded in reassurance. The music started she closed her eyes. She knew the song, just sing and get this over with. Opening her eyes Sasuke smiled slightly. How the hell can he be so damn calm all the time?

Opening her mouth she began the song timidly focusing on Hinata and Naruto, who cheered her on.”

“Yeah, woo hoo go Lia!”

“Your touch is so magic to me, the strangest things can happen,”

She then turned back to Sasuke, how apropos was this song any? Okay, pretend she was standing there by herself singing to Sasuke…. Okay maybe that doesn’t work too well either, but damn it, the bet came to mind and she smirked her voice coming out more powerful and she stared into those sexy onyx eyes of his.

“The way that you react to me I wanna do something you can’t imagine,”

Analia walked slowly towards Sasuke who looked at her surprised probably by the sudden change in mood.

“Imagine, if there was a million me’s talking sexy to you like that,”

Analia grabbed Sasuke by the chin and put her mouth to his ear, making sure there was no space between them. She then turned around her back against his front,

“I think you’ll surrender boy, if I give you my squeeze and I need you to push it right back.”

Analia slid her body seductively down his, earning plenty of catcalls from the males in the room. Standing up from her crouched position poking her hips out a little she turned around gracefully making sure to have eye contact with the very surprised Sasuke.

“Baby show me, show me. What’s your favorite trick that you wanna use on me?

And I’ll volunteer, and I’ll be flowin and goin til clothing disappears

Ain’t nothing but shoes on me, Oh baby,”

Sasuke smirked holding up his mic preparing to sing the chorus they both shared,

“All night show with just you and the crowd

Doin tricks you’ve never seen

And I bet that I can make you believe in love and sex and magic,”

Analia smiled and blushed at Sasuke who just… of course smirked in response. Walking towards her like she did in the beginning, his eyes smoldering and dark.

“So let me drive my body around you

I bet you know what I mean,

Cause you know that I can make you believe in love and sex and magic.”

“Everything ain’t what it seems, I wave my hands and I got you,”

Sasuke started and she bit her lip knowing that the words he sung were, pretty damn straight on and he waved his hands crooking his finger for her to come here, smiling as she glared. He grabbed her pulling her against him earning ‘Go Sasuke’ ‘Attaboys’ from the guys. And squeals and sighs from the girls in the room.

“And you feel so fly assistin me, but now it’s my turn to watch you

I ain’t gon stop you, if you wanna grab my neck talk sexy to me like that.”

This time he grabbed her chin making sure she was staring right back at him, he winked.

“Just do what I taught you girl, when I give you my heat

And I need you to push it right back,”

And on those last few words he thrusted up against her, making her stop breathing but that’s when everyone there screamed in approval. And then he moved away from her noticing, her state of confusion and excitement, and determination. Uchiha was so not going to make her go crazy in front of everyone, she smirked and continued to sing the refrain.

“Baby show me, show me.

What’s you’re favorite trick that you wanna use on me?

And I’ll volunteer. And I’ll be flowin and goin til clothing disappears,

Ain’t nothing but shoes on me, Oh baby.”

As they both began the chorus again, they walked towards each other, singing right to one another. Analia knew that the words to the song didn’t mean much to the audience but to the two of them. The song that Ino picked was right on it with their bet.

“All night show with just you and the crowd

Doin tricks you’ve never seen

And I bet that I can make you believe in love and sex and magic,”

“So let me drive my body around you

I bet you know what I mean,

Cause you know that I can make you believe in love and sex and magic.”

When the music started to slow down a bit they were right in front of each other, and Sasuke used his free hand to spin Analia so that once again her back was up against his front. He grabbed her hips and started swaying, singing along with her,

“This is the part where we fall in love, Oh, sugar

Let’s slow it down so we fall in love,”

And Sasuke bent Analia down and play pretend slapped her ass,

“But don’t stop what you’re doing to me”

She thought that before was embarrassing and slightly sexy at the same time? No, this one was worse, but of course the crowd went crazy at their demonstration. But deciding to humor them, as the music played during the part where they didn’t have to sing she kissed Sasuke’s cheek, for the second time tonight, making him blush.

“All night show with just you and the crowd

Doin tricks you’ve never seen

And I bet that I can make you believe in love and sex and magic,”

“So let me drive my body around you

I bet you know what I mean,

Cause you know that I can make you believe in love and sex and magic.”

As they repeated the chorus twice, they turned to face the audience who started to sing along with them. When they finished the last note, she turned around and smiled at Sasuke who smiled faintly at her. Walking down the stage, Analia heard catcalls, whistles and screams. Wow this time with Sasuke redeemed and made her forget about her embarrassing mishap years ago. And Lia had a feeling this was what it was going to be like with him, if she stuck around with Sasuke that is.

“Girl! that was the best karaoke performance that I have ever seen. You and Sasuke together are like sex.” Analia turned around at the girl who said that to her. It was Ten Ten if she wasn’t wrong.

Analia laughed, “Well thank you,” she thinks, “That was so much fun actually. I was horrified at first.

She smiled at Lia, “Well no one could tell; you two have chemistry. Are you dating him?”

“Dating him? Sasuke? Uhh, no. We are just friends,” and hands were wrapped around her waist.

“Hey Ten Ten you mind if I steal her away from you? I love this song.”

Ten Ten blushed, “Err, sure Sasuke. See you later Lia.”

Lia noticed the song ‘Motivation’ by Kelly Rolland was on.

When they stopped on the dance floor she turned around and smirked, “You like this song?”

Turning her around for like the hundredth time, he whispered, “Yep this song reminds me of how I am to you.”

Allowing his hands to slip down to her hips, she laughed, “You are so full of it.”

She didn’t have to see his expression to know he was smirking at her, “You like it.”

“Ah, ah, ah. Don’t think so.”

Just laughing is response; he began to use his hands to move her hips in sync with his at the slow pace of the song. Ten Ten was right about one thing Sasuke was like the definition of sex. Analia began to like how his hands were gently moving up and down her thighs as she grinded into him. But as the song changed into S&M by Rihanna she almost jumped Sasuke, this was like her favorite song.

“I’m guessing you like this song?” he said shaking his head at her reaction.

“Hey P.O.D. Come here. We’re going to have our contest, you in?” Looking up she saw Hinata and Naruto.

“I don’t know Naruto… I wouldn’t want to embarrass you in front of the two lovely ladies here.” Sasuke said winking at her and Hinata.

“Oh please, I am so gonna crush you this time!” Naruto and Sasuke both walked to the bar where Kiba, Neji and Lee were.

By what they had lined up she could only guess they were going to have a drinking contest.

“Okay suckers, be prepared to lose!” Kiba yelled, grinning at the last two participants.

This is only looked like fun and they would only probably underestimate her, “Hey I wanna join too.” and the five of the guys looked at her like she had grown an extra head.

“It’s not that we don’t think you’re full of youth…. But, you shouldn’t try to do this. You’re a girl.”

Analia rolled her eyes at Rock Lee, guys and their egos, “Well first of all. What the hell does that mean anyway?” that earned laughs and high fives from the guys at the table, “And second of all I can hold my liquor probably better than all of you.”

“Pour me some,” Analia demanded to Shino, who was the bartender.

“You don’t have to do this.” Sasuke commented.

“I know but I want to.” She said sitting next to Sasuke and Hinata.

“Okay the last one standing,” meaning the last one who drinks and doesn’t get drunk wins. “Ready, go!”

The six of them threw their patron back, and a faint buzz ran through Lia that she hadn’t had in a very long time. God Sanen would kill her if he knew she was drinking again. They all repeated this five times and Lee threw up.

“Ha, punk!” Kiba yelled. Okay Lia was getting tipsy and she then started to giggle at nothing at all.

Sasuke looked at her and smiled, “You okay Lia?”

“Yep as fit as a peach.” She laughed again, “Wait peaches aren’t fit”

Sasuke chuckled, “You know you can stop anytime…”

“Nope.” she threw her next hot back to prove a point.

“Whooo!” Naruto yelling brought everyone’s attention right on him and then he started… stripping? And at the moment Lia busted into a fit of giggles. Where the heck did Naruto get a lampshade?

“She bangs, she bangs!” Oh my Kami. He is not singing she bangs. Sasuke turned away, mumbling loser. The DJ stopped playing music so that Naruto could get his chance to shine.

“Well, he’s drunk.” Hinata said laughing along with Lia and just about everyone in the house.

“Naruto get your ass off of my kitchen counter.” Ino screamed.

Naruto ignored her and continued to strip his pants off.

“Oh my gosh Naruto!” Lia shielded her eyes.

“Okay everyone out of my house!” Ino yelled opening her door.

Sasuke shook his head, “You ready? This has been a very interesting night.”

“Yeah, see you later Hinata, I’ll call you.” Hinata smiled and waved attempting to get Naruto to get down.

***

Sanen finally arrived home at about two a.m. and went straight to his sis’ room assuming to find her asleep. Walking up the stairs, he found that Analia was nowhere to be seen. What… the… hell? Then a sense of dread passed through him, what if whoever that was the two days before had gotten to her. Damn it all. Sanen sat on her bed running his hands through his hair. He has been gone all day… he should have known to say with her. Damn it, he chanted over and over in his head.

Running down the stairs he was going to find her and then he heard giggling from outside the door.

“I had fun tonight Analia, we should definitely do this again.”

Then silence, “Goodnight Lia. See ya tomorrow.”

“Ow… goodnight Sasuke.”

Sasuke… hmm he had nothing to worry about huh? That was bullshit. Then the door was opened.

***

“No, I think the highlight of the night was Naruto taking up stripping.” Lia said laughing pulling his coat a little tighter around herself.

Sasuke sighed rolling his eyes, “Do you have a spoon at your house?”

“Why?”

“Because now I want to gouge my eyes out. Damn I am definitely scarred for life. I could have lived without seeing Naruto’s naked ass.”

Smiling at him Lia tripped for the fourth time, “How can you be so good at dancing, but you can not walk across a flat surface without tripping.”

“Well, it might be because I’m slightly a little tipsy.” Sasuke laughed, he was doing quite a lot of that tonight.

“Slightly… a little? You’re past tipsy, you’re drunk Analia.”

“I am not, ow. Damn it.” And to her chagrin she proved him right by tripping over her own feet. “I’m taking these off.” She stopped walking and took of her shoes.

“Pity, I like you in those.” Sasuke said smirking devilishly at her. He needed to stop doing that, because she doesn’t think she could take anymore.

Deciding it was best not to comment she continued to walk with him, “Can I have a piggy-back ride?” she asked him smiling.

“Yeah, sure. But you’re going to have to pay.” Pay him what?

“Mhmm, pay you no mind.” He laughed and bent down picking her up like she weighed nothing at all.

“I like it when you do that, it’s nice.”

Sasuke glanced back, and she laid her head on his shoulder, “Do what?”

“Laugh and smile.”

“I tend to do that a lot when you’re around. I don’t know why though,” the last part probably wasn’t meant for her.

“Probably because I’m so charming.” He shook his head and they finally arrived at her house. Why she was so sad to be apart from him? Oh, no she was not thinking about it.

“I had fun with you Sasuke; you know how to show a girl a good time.” Sasuke didn’t comment and instead just stared at her.

“Um this is the moment where you say ‘I had fun with you too Lia, we should definitely do this again’… Sasuke?”

Sasuke walked slowly up to her and… kissed her. Right on the mouth. Okay this was Analia’s first kiss, and this one surprised the heck out of her. But as soon as she sighed and got used to his soft demanding lips connected with hers, he pulled away smiling.

“I had fun tonight Analia, we should definitely do this again.” He mocked putting his hands in his pockets.

Now it was her turn to pull the dead fish routine, “Goodnight Analia, See ya tomorrow.”

She watched him as she walked up the brick stairs, and what do you know…? Tripped. Cute Lia… reeeeal cute. “Ow…,” she rubbed her shins and heard Sasuke chuckle saying clumsy. “Goodnight Sasuke.” He nodded and began to walk off into the night… or morning. Opening her door she laid her back against the door sighing thinking about the kiss she just shared with Sasuke. He still smelled amazing but she kicked and congratulated herself for not responding like she could have.

Sasuke kissed her. Does that mean she won the bet? Or does that mean he just wanted to kiss her. Crap he didn’t do anything but confuse her. And for some reason it only made her that much excited ad nervous to see him.

“Good Morning Lia.”

“Shit,” she exclaimed grabbing onto… she still had on Sasuke’s red and white jacket. “Sanen.”

He walked up to her face, “Do you have any idea what time it is? Do you not know I was about to go searching for you?”

As she was about to speak he steamrolled right over her, “Damn it Analia. Yu can’t just go out in the night like that. You have people looking for us. And what great and easy pickings they would have if you’re out by yourself.”

Okay with all of the alcohol she had his screaming at her didn’t help the massive headache she was starting to have and it also caused her temper to flare up. “First of all you know I can handle myself, and second of all I wasn’t not out by myself-“

“Right you were with that Sasuke boy. What happened to ‘Oh Sanen, you don’t have anything to worry about’ or was that a bunch of bullshit.”

“Sanen-,” he rolled right over her again.

“Is that alcohol I smell? He got you drunk?!” Analia saw her brother’s face turn red and she got right in his face.

“Yes it is alcohol, and he didn’t get me drunk we were at a party.”

“You went to a party? The night before you have a mission?”

“Yes. I did. All of the genin and people my age were there. I wanted to get to know some people and I’ll be fine... look Sanen I do not want to do this now I have a headache and I’m tired.” She walked right past him and up the stairs to the room.

“Fine Lia since you have something going on with this Sasuke I want to meet him.”

“No!” she screamed and watched as her brother looked at her like she was seriously smoking bird seeds.

“Sorry bro we are just friends and he just wanted to walk me home. End of story.”

“When did you start hiding stuff from me Lia?” He asked sadly.

She shook her head, “When you started to.” Closing her door she left her brother who didn’t walk away for a while.

Wow they never got into an argument like that before, and she didn’t like it. But she had a feeling that they were going to be doing that a lot from now on. Flopping right down onto her bed in her clothes she fell right asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow i didn't know that people still were reading this story... i forgot about it honestly *laughs nervously* but if i get more comments i will def look into updating^^