Obsessed

Chapter 5 (Love, Sex, and Magic) Part 1

Sanen had left the house early before his sister had to wake up. Yesterday that chakra that was in the forest with them was familiar. And he thought it was Kabuto but ever since the Akatsuki decided to join the let’s-kidnap-Analia-crew he couldn’t really be sure. Now that he knew Kabuto wasn’t really a threat, he still didn’t want his sister to find out about the “deal” he made with Orochimaru.

“You can’t have her!” Sanen screamed breathing raggedly. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t make a scratch on him. What the hell is Orochimaru? And as if on cue, his long tongue slithered out of his mouth and that sadistic laugh that was really starting to annoy Sanen, erupted from him.

“Oh my dear boy…,” Narrowing his eyes on the man… creature… thing… whatever he was, Sanen knew that it was only a few minutes before he was out cold. He had used the Sesongon for the whole fight and his chakra was about to hit the Big 0.

“Why don’t you just kill me? You know you can!” he screamed at him once again.

“Because then I wouldn’t have any fun.” Orochimaru smiled, walking painfully slow towards him. “I’ll leave your precious younger sister alone if you… strike a deal with me.”

And as Sanen stared into those snake-like eyes of his, he knew making a deal with him would be as if making a deal with the devil, but he also knew the power that his sister held. And he would be damned before someone like him would be in possession of that.

“Fine… just leave her alone.” Sanen breathed and sank to his knees, his vision started to get a little blurry and he felt the black that covered his eyes recede and was being replaced by his natural green.

Hearing Orochimaru’s chuckle, “In five years time I want you to come to me and help me to destroy the leaf village. And in return I’ll give you the power that you need to kill Itachi. But of course to make sure you won’t disobey, or even go back on your word… I need a little reassurance.”

And after that Sanen blacked out but all he remembered was the excruciating pain he felt in his neck, and that’s when he recognized the curse mark that resided on him. Every day, since that moment he felt just a little bit closer to Orochimaru. It had been almost four years since then and now that Analia was sixteen he knew that when he left she could handle herself. But that didn’t make it easier to leave her.

Finding himself in the middle of the forest again he activated his Sesongon. Damn it. He felt horrible for deceiving not only his sister but Tsunade-sensei. He knew all along that he was coming to the leaf village, every village had been in the direction to get here. Analia would hate him, and he couldn’t-didn’t… want her to. As he felt a few rain droplets fall on his face he knew had too let his emotions run ramped.

Taking a few minutes to breathe he decided he needed to tell Lady Tsunade a few more things about their arrival. Arriving at her door he knocked.

“Come in… Oh Sanen, how are things going so far?” his old sensei asked looking up from the mountain of paperwork.

“Really well, you know the Leaf Village has the best ramen.” Sanen said blushing knowing that this wasn’t the point he was here.

The Hokage looked at him and smirked, “I know you Sanen, and you’re not one for small talk. So what’s wrong?”

Smiling, “You always did know when I was feeding you bullshit. But you’re right I’m here to talk to you about Orochimaru. I have reason to believe he… might be here in the village. When we left from the small village you trained me in, that was when we first met him.” Should he tell her about the curse mark? Well, what the hell.

Walking over to her he pulled back the collar of his muscle shirt showing her. And he knew right when she saw it because she gasped and he pulled back and saw her eyes wide as coins.

“You too?” What does she mean by that?

“What?”

“Uh, nothing… well thank you for telling me. We well definitely be on our guard. The last time he was here he killed the last Hokage and that is why I sit in front of you right now.”

So he tried to take out Konaha once before.

“No problem I felt like I should at least let you know.” He watched as she nodded and went back to her work. Walking out of the building her reaction to his curse mark wasn’t a surprise but it was her response that stunned him. Someone else has the curse mark just like him and he would love to know who.
***
“Okay we have a mission tomorrow, and I want all of you to meet me here same time as today.” Kakashi announced at the end of practice.

“Are you sure you’re going to be here, or is that same cat going to blocking your way for three hours? Seriously you need to think about doing something about that cat.” Analia said laughing at her sensei. Honestly she really likes him and he told her he was going to help her master her katana skills along with teaching her a few jutsu he knew.

Kakashi looked at her and chuckled, “Oh by the way try to get as much sleep as possible tonight,” he said looking at the four of his pupils suspiciously one by one and then he poofed away.

“What was that for?” Analia asked looking at her teammates confused.

“He probably knows about the party that’s tonight,” Sakura said her eyes lighting up in Sasuke’s direction, but when she noticed Sasuke was looking at Lia her eyes narrowed.

“There’s a party?” Oh yeah she’s starting to like this village more and more. Analia could party with the best of them, which is why her brother rarely let her go by herself.

Naruto grinned folding his arms behind his head, “Yep. Ino is throwing a party. Although she is Sasuke obsessed she throws damn good parties, I always end up getting wasted.”

Sakura laughed, “Which is like the best part of the whole thing.”

Naruto joined in with Sakura, “You should definitely come Lia. You will make it even better.” Lia ignored pinky rolling her eyes.

“Hmm Naruto getting wasted only sounds too interesting for me to pass up…,” Looking over to Sasuke who had his hands in his pockets looking away, seeming disinterested in the whole thing, “Yeah, that way I can get to know the rest of the genin a little better.”

Naruto holding up his hand for a high five she high fived him back. “Okay well I’m going to go home and get ready. See you later girls… P.O.D,” (a.k.a. Prince of Darkness as Naruto so aptly described during training), Naruto snickered and waved walking away making her be alone with Sasuke who was quiet the whole time despite the insult and Sakura who was staring at him leaving her to feel just a tad bit awkward.

“Um I know you don’t normally go to these parties but Sasuke I was wondering if you would like to go to the party with me?” Sakura asked a blush coloring her face. She didn’t know why but she felt just hint of jealousy there. Even though Sasuke had told her he didn’t like Sakura in that way, she still didn’t like Sakura asking him. Why? She didn’t know.

Looking at Sasuke he shook his head and then nodded in her direction, “Actually I’m going with Analia.”

Analia looked just as shocked as Sakura probably felt. “But… why?” Sasuke just smirked walking towards Analia who still had her mouth open. “See you tonight Sakura.” Did he just ask her to the party, no he just assumed she was going with him. Not like she would have said no, but still.

Letting herself be dragged by the arm, she found herself stopping right in front of him. “You can stop looking like I slapped you.” Sasuke chuckled.

Finally snapping out of it at the sound of his laugh, “Of course you couldn’t have forgotten about the bet this fast?” He questioned raising an eyebrow.

“No I haven’t.”

“Well this is the perfect opportunity for me to win.” He said smirking obviously thinking that he had already won. Yeah, right.

“You are arrogant. What makes you think you’re going to win?”

“Babe I have tricks up my sleeve that you haven’t even seen yet. And plus,” he leaned towards her neck, his lips stoking the sensitive skin there, his hot breath sending shivers that she tried to control, “There’s this,” he leaned into her ear, “You already want me and I haven’t even kissed you yet.” She caught her breath at the sound of his voice dropping to a whisper in her ear, and she had the feeling that she wasn’t the only one who was enjoying how close their bodies where at the moment. At least, she hoped not.

He leaned away from her probably happy that he could evoke that from her, “I’ll see you at seven.”

Damn it, Sasuke seemed just a little too experienced in this department. She has never once had a boyfriend, and although she knew she wasn’t ugly, she didn’t know exactly how to use everything to her advantage. Where is a girlfriend when you need it? Finally making it back to her house, her brother still wasn’t at home. She worried about him; ever since they have been here he has felt even more distant.

Okay, if she keeps worrying about everything she will go crazy. So right now she needed to get ready. If there was one thing she could do, it would be dance. Sasuke doesn’t know what he has gotten himself into. Looking in her closet she found that nothing in there was party worthy. This means that she would now have to go out and buy something.

Analia knew she was going into a party filled with girls who were in love with Sasuke. And it’s not that she felt inferior, it’s just that Lia felt like she needed to… Who was she kidding? But then it came back to her. She sounded like she was already starting to fall for him. Analia, it is just a date, he is supposed to fall for you not the other way around. This is just for some excitement and fun. Not love. Now that she sat down on her bed and breathed a little easier, she heard a knock on her front door and she walked down the stairs to answer it.

“He- hey Analia… right?” it was Hinata and it was good to see a friendly face.

Smiling she nodded, “Hey girl, come in.”

Hinata walked in following her to one of the stools that were against the island in the kitchen. She had a bag with her and she placed it on the counter. “I- I know y-you don’t re-really know me, b-but I was thinking you m-might need someone t-to talk to. It can get quiet lonely h-here.”

Bless her heart it’s like she read her mind. “And you were right; you’re going to the party tonight at Ino’s?”

She nodded smiling brightly, “Yes, I-I’m so glad you are too. Wait… y-you are aren’t you?”

Sitting on the bar-stool next to the blue haired girl she nodded, “Of course. Pssh if there is a party I’m going to be there.”

Hinata giggled, “Are you going with anyone?” Analia noticed she stopped stuttering, “I mean I know you are new but every guy is talking about you.”

Every guy is talking about her? Doesn’t that make Analia feel good. But she wonders what Hinata would think is she told her she was going with Sasuke. When she first met her she seemed like she was more into Naruto than Sasuke… but you could never be sure.

“Um actually Sasuke asked me,” well more like assumed, “And I said yes.”

And at that Hinata had a grin so big she knew her face had to hurt. “Really?”

“Yeah. Unbelievable, huh?”

“Well yes. Sasuke must really be interested in you. I mean he has never come to a party before much less ask a girl out.” The genuine shock and happiness she exuded made Analia love her. Yep Naruto definitely needs to leave Sakura in the dust and marry Hinata. If that was her last mission she was going to get those two together. “I really like you Analia. I think you will be good for him.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I didn’t even know Sasuke knew how to do anything other sulk and fight. But, you do know now you have a target on your chest, because you have something that every girl wants… his attention.”

Laughing with Hinata, she knew that if anyone wanted a fight she was more than happy to oblige, being here will make her lose touch and she needed a fight every once in a while.

Well, she always knew that Sasuke was a more keep-to-himself kind of person. But the way he talked to her it seemed like he did it all the time. Hmm, maybe winning will be in her grasp.

“Enough about me, what about you and Naruto?” Analia asked wagging her eyebrows and Hinata blushed tomato red.

“Naruto?”

“Yes. I mean I know you like him, but I also know that he’s so slow that he doesn’t notice it.”

And at the she smiled, “So it’s not obvious?”

“Oh no, it’s obvious. Naruto, I love him but he’s an idiot sometimes.” Analia shook her head at the blonde. She loved training with him and she knew he was way stronger than he let on, but he was so goofy. And that was what she adored about him. He reminded her of her brother years ago.

“Yes. I- I like him. But enough of that, have you decided what you were going to wear?”

“That’s what I was doing right before you came actually, but I didn’t like anything in my closet.”

“Never fear Hinata is here.” She responded causing the two to laugh again.
***

“I’ll see you at seven.” Sasuke said leaving a flustered Analia behind.

Every time he was near Analia he had to get just a whiff of the strawberry shampoo she used. She smelt absolutely intoxicating. And the reaction he gets out of her every time he touched her was also something he couldn’t get enough of. Although he knew he was only in the bet for the information she held about his brother, and the fact she possessed something he longed for, power, he knew if he was being honest with himself… He liked her. A lot. Maybe not as in “girlfriend” like, but they held enough sexual tension to light a house on fire. But she also did things that confused him, made Sasuke curious. Even with the things he’s done to her, she’s never once really responded to them.

He was also interested in her past. She was so cheerful even though her family had been slaughtered. She did though when she first met him try to kill him, but other than that moment she was either goofing around with Naruto or sneaking little glances at him.

As Sasuke turned the corner to get to his house, he smiled. Analia was truly something else. She was fierce one minute and silly the next. That should annoy Sasuke right? Wrong. It made him that much more captivated by her.

Okay he needed to stop because if he kept this up he’d lose the bet. Although if Analia is who she presents herself as, she’ll probably give him what he wants anyways…

Walking around in the small apartment he had, he went right to his room which was on the first floor. What did he chose to wear? Taking off his normal blue shirt, he rummaged through his closet. This why he never went to parties. It was always so damned hard to pick out clothes. But reaching the bottom of his pile he pulled out a red jacket that still had the tags on it. He remembered when he bought it a few months ago, but he still didn’t know why at the time.

Pulling out a dark pair of jeans and a black muscle shirt, he frowned. This was as good as it was going to get. Glancing at his clock it was 6:00, walking into the bathroom he stripped and hopped into the shower. Sasuke hissed as the hot water hit his tense body, relaxing it. Stepping under the water letting it fall down his body he thought of Itachi.

He not only destroyed his life but the life of someone who didn’t do anything to him. How is someone able to be that removed from humanity to do something like that? Sasuke grabbed the bar of soap and lathered it in his hands rubbing the foam all over his body massaging slowly. He didn’t know that much about Analia Okaze but he knew that she didn’t deserve to have that happen to her.

But whatever, tonight he planned to get her to cave and admit that she liked him. Stepping out of the shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and his phone rang.

“Yes?”

“SASUKEYOU’REGOINGTOTHEPARTYWITHLIA?” Sasuke rolled his eyes and held the phone away from his ear as Naruto yelled.

“What did you say Naruto, and this time whisper.” Because Sasuke knew that Naruto’s whisper was a normal person’s speaking voice.

“I asked if you’re going to the party with Analia.” And why would Naruto care exactly?

“Well because I actually like Lia and I don’t want you to do something stupid like hurt her even more than I’m sure she is now.” Whoops guess Sasuke spoke out loud again.

“Don’t worry Naruto. I’m not going to hurt her. Geez relax it’s just a date.” Sasuke dropped his towel, holding the phone between his ear and his shoulder, he reached over putting on his jeans commando.

“Okay. Well Sakura just called me telling me if I knew that. And she asked me to go with her.” Sasuke could just imagine the grin on the blonde’s face.

Shaking his head, “So is this all you called for? I have to get ready to pick her up.”

The all of a sudden he heard as Naruto got serious, “Okay I don’t know what’s gotten into you lately. But Analia is actually making you human,” the blonde snickered at his own joke, “Anyways, she’s good for you. Normally you would have hung up on me by now but we’ve lasted a good five minutes.”

“Naruto get ready don’t you have to pick up Sakura? She will be upset if you’re late,” Sasuke smirked as he heard him curse and hang up the phone.

Slipping his muscle shirt over his head, he put on his red jacket leaving it open. Putting on his black converse, he grabbed his keys and looked at the clock. 6:45 okay he should get there by seven.

But something Naruto said to him made him think. Had he really changed that much since she had arrived? She has only been here for a week. And, he doesn’t feel that much of a change has occurred. Something told him on the way to pick up a white lily so he bought it for Analia. Coming up to her house, he knocked on the door and it was opened by a sexy Analia. He felt his mouth almost drop at the sight of her.

Analia was wearing really tight jean shorts that came up to her small waist and a white blouse that was opened up to accent the nice chest she had and to top it all of she had on black heels that made her legs look really long. And at the moment Sasuke could only think about how he would like the heels to be on her when she was wrapped around him and he was inside…

“Hey Sasuke. You look great.” She said a bright smile on her face. Nothing showing that she recognized how blown away he was by her.

“Thanks.” It was then that he recognized her normal curly hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her bangs out of her eyes. Wow, he never noticed how green they were. Damn, his mouth was dry and he didn’t know anything else to say so he handed her the lily that he brought for her, feeling like an idiot.

“So who’s the special flower for son? A girlfriend?”

“No sir, just a friend.”

“Well, I hope that ‘friend’ knows she’s lucky.”

Sasuke just smiled politely at the old man and continued to walk to his date’s house.

“This is for me?” she said blushing taking his hand leading him into her house.

“Yes. I didn’t know what flower you like so-,”

“This is my favorite flower. Thank you, it’s beautiful.” She commented leaning in kissing his cheek causing him to blush. The casual way she did it caused his heart to beat a little faster. He watched as she got a vase sitting it in water.

“You ready for girls to hate you because they’re not my date?”

She laughed walking out of the house, “I’m ready for anything.”

***
♠ ♠ ♠
:)