Trashed And Scattered

An Assignment From Work

I walked into the office building and was greeted by Kim, the secretary.

"Hello Elektra. Kevin asked me to have you meet him in his office as soon as you got here." I nodded and shook my head before heading towards the elevator.

As I listened to the monotone elevator music, I wondered what trouble I had gotten myself into this time. Thinking back on the past week, I couldn't recall having done anything to have gotten in trouble for. I fell backwards as the elevator came to a halt on the twelfth floor, and the doors opened up. I knocked gently on the door of Kevin's off ice and waited.

"You wanted to-" but stopped. What I saw in front of me made me want to squeal in delight. The Johnny Christ of Avenged Sevenfold was standing in my boss' doorway. This has got to be a dream, I thought to myself.

I winced slightly as the pain slowly trickled through my arm, radiating from the spot where I had pinched herself. Johnny smiled and stepped aside to let me in.

"Thanks." Johnny nodded and shut the door behind me. My smile got even bigger as four more heads turned to look at me. Holy shit....Avenged Sevenfold....here....hell yeah!

I looked at each one, studying their features and memorizing them, before I waved.

"Hey Zacky, Brian, Jimmy, Matt. And of course Johnny." They all returned the greeting as Kevin smiled up at me from behind his desk.

"Just the person I wanted to see. We were actually just talking about you Elektra. How would you like to-"

"Of course I'd love to. More than you know actually." I said, cutting him off.

"Well than, why don't you all go get to know each other better while I get a hold of some others that will be helping you out."

I smiled at looked at them all as they stared at each other, waiting for someone else to make the first move. Zacky stood up and smiled me briefly before looking at the others and grinning.

"C'mon guys, let's go have some fun," he said, waggling his eyebrows as he spoke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, well, just going to say this now so you will all know this. Most of the chapters will probably end up being Elektra's because this is based around her first and foremost, although I will post each chapter in a different person's point of view.