Trashed And Scattered

Morning Sunshine

I walked out of my room and headed down the hall towards the bathroom. As I passed the girls' room, the door was wide open and I caught a glimpse of two extra figures in the beds. My mind really didn't even register this until I was making my way back towards my bedroom.

I quietly pushed open the door and walked inside, trying to make as little noise as possible while I looked to see who else was in the girls' beds. Finally realizing who it was, I snickered and ran over to the other two, trying to wake them up.

"Mum, go away. I don't wanna go to school." Lynn mumbled.

How lovely. She thinks I'm her mother. Her mother must be hot if I I'm thought to be her by her own daughter. I rolled my eyes and picked her up, blankets and all before dropping her on top of Natalie. There was a lot of grumbling as the two of them untangled themselves from the blankets and each other. They sat there glaring up at me through narrowed eyes for a few minutes, daring me to do something else.

"Nice to know you think I look like your mother Lynn." She raised an eyebrow, then shrugged.

"Why did you wake us up?" she demanded quietly. I pointed over to the other two beds before running out of the room to get the other guys.

When we all walked back into the room, Lynn and Natalie were lying on the floor having a silent fit of laughter and their faces were bright red. I looked first at Ellie's bed, and noticed that the two of them had moved. She was now lying on top of Johnny, and their legs were tangled together. Nicky and Brian were lying with their crotch in each others faces.

That was it, we couldn't hold in our laughter any longer. We all burst out with it, causing two of the four of them to wake up. Ellie looked around groggily at everything before her eyes landed on Johnny. She froze, and then yelled out, "What the hell?!", before shoving him off the bed.

What she failed to realize was that their legs were tangled together, so she ended up right alongside him on the floor. We all laughed some more at that, getting death glares from Ellie as she pushed Johnny away from her. When they were no longer intertwined, she stood up and stormed out of the room.

There was a loud crash as the front door slammed shut and the vase beside it fell to the floor and broke. That caused Nicky and Brian to wake up, both of them jumping at the sight in front of their faces. They heard us laughing and looked up, then at each other.

"Did you two have fun last night?" Lynn asked as she continued to laugh.

They shrugged and Lynn left the room, most likely to clean up the broken vase. Nicky stood up and looked at all of us with a small grin on her face.

"Alright, who's hungry here besides me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
See what I meant about chapter 9 setting up for this one by being so short?