Trashed And Scattered

The Interview

We had all sat down in the living room to start the interview when the doorbell rang. I went to open it and found two police officers standing there.

"Is Miss Elektra Maxwell here?"

"Umm....may I ask why you want to know?"

"We have a warrant for her arrest."

"What?! What did she do?"

"We have a man in critical condition that says she hired two people to mug and beat him," the officer said stiffly.

"Jimmy, who is i- Hello officers. Is there a problem?"

"Mrs. Elektra Maxwell?"

"Yeah..."

"You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

I watched as the officers lead her off, continuing to tell her her rights. This was really fucked up. Running back into the living room, i told the others what had just happened. Nicky and Lynn got up and made their way to the front.

"Matt c'mon. We have to get down there quickly!"

When we got to the station, the cops were leading Ellie a conference room to interrogate her. After a short chat with one of the officers, along eith some proof, Lynn had somehow managed to get Ellie out without spending a single dime. Ellie ran out and jumped on the girl, sending them both to the ground.

"Thank you so much Lynn! I love you to death girl."

"Okay, I get it Ellie! Now get off so we can go home and do this interview today!"

-----------Time Skip-----------
(back at house)

"Okay, now we all know you have a new album coming out sometime this year. Could you tell us anything about it?"

"Weel, we've done things a lot differently on this album than we have with the others. We tried a bunch of new things that will make you either hate the CD, or flat out love it," Zacky said.

"We also wanted to make it unlike any of our other CD's which is exactly what we've been doing."

Ellie nodded and wrote all of this down before looking back up at us.

"Anything else on that subject?"

We all shook our heads and laughed.

"Okay, then. Is there anything else you want to tell us?"

"Well, we'll be headlining the Taste of Chaos Tour next year along with Bullet For My Valentine and some other great bands. And we will be touring later this year after we release the new album," I said quietly.

"Okie dokie," se said.

"I think thats just about everything. Unless you wanna give some details about your personal lives."

"No thanks."

I watched as she started to shut her spiral, though Brian ahd put his hand on it.

"Just as a little extra, tell them to check my dad out. He has been touring with Jeff Dunham as Guitar Guy. He also has his own myspace, so they can look him up there."

Ellie nodded and ran off, probably to get her laptop and start typing it up.

"Sooo...What are we gonna do now? That only took us like 45 minutes," I said.

Lynn shrugged and grabbed the remote, turning the TV on to find The Beast And The Harlot playing on FUSE.

"Wow...it's been a while since we've seen this, hasn't it guys?"

They all nodded and we sat quietly watching it. Ellie came out a few minutes after it finished with a triumphant grin on her face.

"Yay! He likes the article!"

"Thats good. So...any idea what we should do now?"

"Lets go to beach!"

We all looked at each other for a minute before dashing to our rooms to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, despite having my hand attacked and savagly hurt earlier, I still typed this up for you guys. Yeah, I care about you enough to put my own pain aside so I can post. Hope you liked it. I'm fixing to start writing the next chapter of Unbound, for those of you who read it.

-XxRiannaXVengeanceXChristxX-