Trashed And Scattered

Intuitional

I got up off the couch from beside Brian, following after Jimmy. My women's intuition, which is hardly ever wrong, was telling me something was wrong.

"Jimmy? Is everything ok?" I asked quietly, setting a hesitant hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at me, surprised, and nodded.

"Yea. Just though I'd get ready to hit the sack, I feel tired." I didn't believe that for one minute.

"Well, if you ever need to talk to somebody about something, other than a guy, I'm always here for you."

He stared at me for a moment, before slowly nodding his head and walking into his room, leaving me in the hall by myself.

I turned and began walking back towards the living room, but stopped when I saw Johnny punch the wall.

"What the hell? Why are you punching the damn wall? What has it ever done to you?"

He looked at me, then at his hand, then at the dent in the wall.

"Shit....sorry about that. Ellie was being all fucking..." I raised an eyebrow, already knowing what he meant.

"You mean Ellie? That meaning she probably played the fake pout act." He nodded bluntly before I ushered him out of the hallway in front of me.

The others all looked up at the two of us as we walked in. Brian smiled at me from his spot on the couch. God he's fucking hot! How did I ever manage to get this lucky? I returned the grin as I made my way over towards the couch. Before I was able to sit down, he grabbed my arm and pulled me down, nearly on top of him. I managed to avoid it thankfully. I know how guys get when they are drunk, and I didn't wanna feel it.

"Yes? Is there something that you want?" I asked him politely. He sat for a minute, thinking about it.

"Actually, there is. I want you. Now."

I could feel my face turning pink at that, but I just blew it off.

"Sorry buddy. As much as I may want your hot body, I don't fuck somebody I just met."

Getting back up and walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of water before sitting down at the island. There was a quiet shuffling noise, and I turned slightly to see Lynn standing in the doorway.

"Whaddya want?"

She frowned and walked over, sitting beside me. After a minute or two of silence, she took the bottle of water from me and took a drink from it.

"What's wrong with Jimmy?" I sighed and shook my head.

"I dunno. He wouldn't say, but it's there. Maybe...no."

We sat there in silence for a couple more minutes, probably trying to think of things that could be wrong with him.

"Do you think he likes me?" she asked suddenly. I turned to look at her.

"Honestly? I have no idea. What I do know however is that I am going to go take a shower and go to bed. My head is gonna be so jacked up tomorrow. G'night."

I got up, leaving her and the water there as I made my way to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, I know these are some pretty lame titled chapters, but I have problems making titles for things xP