Status: active

Stuck With You

A Favor

"I refuse to be a bartender! That's a ridiculous idea," I glared at my brother as we ate our breakfeast. It's a nice Wednesday morning and we decided it would be good to get some food. But Vincent and I are talking about where I should get a job, he suggested I get a part time job at the club being a host or a bartender.

Vincent opened his mouth to speak but I didn't give him an oppurtunity. "Do you think I went to school to get my bachelor's degree just for fun? Working at a club would mean late hours too, so no thanks."

"Victoria!" my brother said quickly, "I was talking with Malkin and he said the club opening this weekend was hiring that's all. Calm down, it's not like you have to work there."

I pursed my lip as I swallowed a piece of my chocolate chip pancakes. My head snapped up when I heard my brother's phone ring. Acknowledging the fact he stopped eating to answer it I saw him grin and greet the person on the line.

My brother was nodding and answered to the person, "My sister? Victoria turned twenty four in August." He paused avoiding my eye contact, why was he talking aout me? "She wouldn't mind at all, so I'll give her the information Friday."

My eyes looked with my brother and I slightly narrowed them when his demeanor turned guilty. My brother then said into the phone, "I'll make sure she doesn't wear anything Islanders related, all right bye."

My brother gulped and gave me a nervous smile, oh no. What did he do now? I raised an eyebrow at him and Vincent let out a sigh then dropped his fork.

"Vicky," my brother smiled sweetly.

I gave him a strained smile putting down my fork and crossing my arms, "Yes Vinny?"

"You know you're the best sister ever right?" he asked, oh what a kiss up.

I nodded, "Yes I know. Why do you ask?"

Vincent's nervous smile left his face and he plainly said, "I agreed for you to be Jordan Staal's date this Friday night for the exclusive club opening."

He agreed for me to do that without even consulting me? I felt myMessage bodyfeatures tense, I glared at Vincent, "Why on Earth would you agree to that? You know I don't even like the Penguins."

"Why are you being so bias?" Vincent snapped, "Give them a chance why don't you? Would you rather I have set you up with Sidney Crosby? Everyone knows how much you love him."

Vincent's right, maybe I should go and have some fun. It's one night of my life, it won't kill me and it's not like I had anything exciting planned. Letting out a sigh I shrugged, "Fne, I'll go. But why didn't they get someone else?"

Vincent looked uneasy at the question, oh gosh what now? I voiced my thoughts, "What now?"

I took a long sip of my coffee as I waited for Vincent to answer. The uneasy look on his face makes it obvious how uncomfortable he is.

"You see Victoria, Malkin and the guys went out for dinner last night, they told me I should go which I did. They were talking about the opening of the club on Friday, the team has to make an appearance and they all have to bring sexy yet presentable women," Vincent said and I realized where the story lead. Malkin must've told his team about me, although I don't think I've looked even remotely sexy the times I've seen him.

Groaning in disgust I pushed my plate away, "That ruined my appetite."

"Lets just get the check and leave," my brother said and I nodded in agreement. No brother in his right mind would feel comfortable with his friends referring to his little sister as sexy, although we're both adults Vincent treats me like I'm still sixteen.

Now that I know what I am doing Friday I have to find out what to wear that is sexy yet presentable for a famous hockey player.

-

"Please tell me that this isn't what you've choosen for me," I pleaded Marisol, my brother's girlfriend, who just handed me a pile of dresses that are clearly too short and revealing!

Marisol shook her head and laughed light, "You will try all these on whether you like it or not. You are going to be Jordan Staal's date, do you realize how many girls would kill to be in your shoes."

Scowling at her I stomped inside the dressing room, if so many girls would kill to be in my then they could have taken my place. I'm fine with that!bodyI groaned as I set the clothing down in the dressing room. I stripped off my jeans and shirt then picked up the first fabric on the pile. The first one is a bright yellow satin that seems way to short even on the hanger. Against my better judgement I pulled on the skin tight dress and my eyes widened at the sight of me in the mirror. My dark brown hair was half up and the dress pushed my boobs up to make them very noticeable to anyone within a ten mile radius. Although I looked quite sexy in the dress there is no way in hell I would ever wear this to a club-I wouldn't wear it period!

"I am only showing you what I would consider wearing!" I called out at I shrugged off the dress. The second of the pile was much more sensual and covered, not by too much but it was good enough. I pulled up the black dress that was simple and comes around my neck. The dress has a deep 'V' in the front, shows my shoulder and leaves my back bare. Letting out a deep sigh I stepped out of the dressing room to see Marisol's petite figure leaning against the wall.

I smiled and spun around when I heard her say, "That's the dress. That is what'll have each Penguin's eyes on you."

Rolling my eyes I shrugged, "I don't know, this dress seems like anytime I move it'll rise up a few more inches than necessary."

"Victoria," Marisol said while rolling her eyes, her tone was easily recognized as accusing.

"What?"

Marisol gave me a look and said, "Loosen up Victoria, all through out high school you were willing to go out and have fun. College you settled down, but you haven't stepped into a club in how long? Too long!"

Ouch. Her words hurt because they're true. College was my time to shine, going to New York University and graduating with top grades. High school was barely much of a change but Marisol is right. I came to Pittsburgh for change, I need to embrace it.

"You're right," I nodded with a grin, "I'm taking this dress."
♠ ♠ ♠
So my birthday is Wednesday & commenting would make me smile, maybe if i get plenty of comments I'll update October 6th (Thursday) because it's the first day of the season !(:
Anywhi, enjoy & subscribe!