Status: Read 'What I'm looking for...' first, pwease? c:

No Turning Back Now.

The Burrow

‘I just thought I’d let you know that
I’m coming tomorrow, so no sleeping in.
See you then,
Corey’

I folded up the piece of paper, before writing on the outside ‘Fred, George and Ron Weasley’ and handing it to Calandra, who flew out my bedroom window.

“Corey, dinner!” My Mum called from downstairs.

I quickly bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“Are you all ready, dear?” she said, handing me my plate, which had sausages and mashed potato on it.

I shook my head, my mouth already full of food.

“Well, as soon as you’ve finished your dinner, go pack and get everything ready, okay?”

I grunted, still eating. Dad sometimes said I was like a teenage boy; I was always eating, and hardly ever spoke a word when I was around them. I finished my plate and helped myself to seconds. When I got back upstairs, quarter of an hour later, there was a piece of paper on my bed, and Calandra sat in his cage; which was always open.

I unfolded the paper, reading George’s kind of messy handwriting.

‘Better not be too early,
We need our beauty sleep you know.’

It then went to Ron’s handwriting.

‘Everyone here is looking
forward to having you.
See you soon,
Ron, George and Fred.’

I grabbed my trunk, which was standing in the corner of my room, since I’d only been home for about a week and a half. I grabbed my clothes and things I would need for my year at Hogwarts and my holiday at the Weasley’s.

I couldn’t get to sleep that night; I was too excited to get away from home again. About a year ago, I had gotten a letter from Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Then on the 1st of September, I had gone on the Hogwarts express, and meet some amazing people. Over my school year I had made plenty of new friends; Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron, Fred and George Weasley. But there was also another boy. His name was Draco Malfoy; and I hated him.

In three days, it was my birthday again. I don’t think my parents even cared that they’d be across the world when I turned twelve. They were travelling Europe and had agreed with Mr and Mrs Weasley that I would stay there until I went to Hogwarts for the second year.

I woke up at about eight the next morning. I got up, had a shower, and changed into a plain black shirt and a pair of jeans. I glanced over at Calandra’s cage on my desk, to find it empty. I went down stairs, crabbed a bowl and filled it with cereal. I placed myself cross legged on the bench, where I began crunching on my cereal.

At about 11 mum and dad drove me to the Weasley’s place, and I sent Calandra ahead of us, to say we were coming. We drove past patchwork fields, and Ottery St Catchpole, a little village, until we came to the house.

We had parked next to a tumbledown garage in a small yard. The house looked as though it had once been a large stone pigsty, but extra rooms had been added here and there until it was several storeys high and so crooked it was probably only still standing because of magic. Four or five chimneys were perched on top of the red roof. A lopsided sign stuck in the ground near the entrance read ‘The Burrow’. Round the front door lay a jumble of wellington boots and a very rusty cauldron. Several fat brown chickens were pecking their way around the yard.

I got out of the car, slamming the door behind me. I stared up at the house in wonder while my parents got out as well. A red-headed boy came running out the door. He had a freckled face and was quite tall. Ron Weasley.
♠ ♠ ♠
WEE! First chapter is small, I know, I know, I just wanted to get it up :D
Comment or your parents will leave you two days before your bornsday (:
-Josifer (: