Status: Slowly active...

Problematique

Sette

Belle's POV: 

"Why are we going this way?" I hissed as Ryan led us through a maze of hallways. 

"You'll see," he said, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. 

We finally arrived at our destination, a large red door labeled BACKSTAGE. Ryan knocked twice before a tall band-looking guy answered. 

"Hey Ryan, what's up man," the band dude said, giving Ryan a bro hug. 

"Eh nothing much, Belle, this is Amos Heller, the bassist for Taylor Swift," Ryan smiled as I shook hands with the lanky guy.

"Hi-hi," I stammered as I squeezed Ryan's hand, still intertwined with mine. 

"Well come on in, you guys," Amos smiled, opening the door for us. 

Inside looked like a tornado hit. There were wires everywhere, clothes strewn across couches, your typical backstage layout. 

Ryan pulled me through a crowd of people until we saw her. She was wearing a red sequined dress and her hair was getting done by two women. Ryan let go of my hand to cover her eyes with her hands. I had to grab onto a column to prevent myself from fainting. 

"Ryan!" She squealed jumping up from the chair to give him a hug. 

"Hey Tay, long time no see," Ryan smiled, kissing her quickly on the cheek. 

"How've you been?" She asked, grabbing his hand and pulling him to a different room, leaving me clinging onto the column. 

I must've waited there for what seemed like hours, but turned out to be a few minutes. 

"Well it was great seeing you Ryan," Taylor smiled giving him one more hug. 

I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy, even if they were good friends. 

"Oh Taylor, this is my girlfriend, Belle," Ryan said quickly, pulling me from the column and to Taylor. 

"It's nice to meet you," she smiled, holding out her hand. 

I was speechless, and probably looked like and idiot just standing there. 

"Well I hate to breakup the little get together, but Tay, you're on in a minute," Paul said, grabbing Taylor's hand. 

"It was nice meeting you, and I really like your shoes by the way," Taylor said before running onstage. 

"Belle? Hello, earth to Belle?" Ryan chuckled waving his hand in front of my face. 

"I just met Taylor Swift," I said quietly.
"Have I ever told you you're the best boyfriend ever?" I grinned, craning my neck so I could press my lips to Ryan's.

"Once or twice," he grinned, grabbing my hand. "I wanna show you something," he smiled as I nodded.

He led me through a long hallway and up a flight of stairs. I gasped when I saw where he had brought me. 

"Ryan," I said, mesmerized with the scene in front of me. 

Ryan had taken us right to the side of the stage, Taylor a mere 20 feet away from us. She was currently belting out lyrics to Mine as I grinned. 

"Dance with me?" I whispered, slipping off my heels.

"Of course ma lady," Ryan smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. 

In order for me to reach my arms around his neck, he let me put my feet on his shoes. We swayed along to the song, and every song after that. Time seemed to be frozen when I was with Ryan, but everything has to end at some time. 

Much too soon for my liking, Taylor thanked the crowd and skipped off the stage. Ryan kissed my temple and helped me get down. Taylor leaped off the stage and when she spotted Ryan, she skipped over to him and kissed him, right on the fucking lips. What really did it for me was that Ryan didn't even try to pull away, it almost seemed like he was enjoying it. I stood there dumbfounded. As soon as I remembered how to breath, I grabbed my shoes and ran back down the stairs.

"Wait Belle!" Ryan called as I kept on walking. 

I quickened my pace, praying he would leave me alone. Of course he caught up to me and grabbed my arm. 

"What's wrong Belle?" Ryan asked concerned as I hid my face with my hair. 

"Why don't you ask Taylor," I hissed, retracting my arm and walking down the hall. 

I eventually found the exit and broke down when I made it outside. Thankfully Ryan didn't follow me this time, because I looked like a monster with all this makeup running down my face. I pulled my phone out of my purse and dialed Casey's number. 

"Hello?" A very tired Casey answered. 

"Cas-ey, can you come-get-me?" I choked through the phone. 

"Oh God Belle, what happened? Where are you?" Casey asked, the tiredness gone. 

"Taylor-Swift concert," I sobbed. I heard Casey yell to Ian she was going out and run down the stairs. 

"I'll be there soon sweetie. Just hold tight," she said reassuringly as I managed to get out "Okay". 

I hung up and sat down on a nearby bench. I managed to control my breathing by the time Casey arrived. 

"Belle what happened?" Casey demanded as I spilled my guts to her. By the time I finished, we were sitting in the driveway of my house. "That fucker," Casey spat as I nodded. "Want me to stay the night? Scratch that, I'm staying the night," Casey said, helping me out of the car and into my house. 

The rest of the night we ate ice cream, watched sad movies, and talked about how boys are idiots. My body felt exhausted as I let my heavy lids close...

***

Ryan's POV: 

I stood there, realizing what I had done but it was too late. Belle had already left and I was standing alone. In all honesty, I didn't kiss Taylor. She surprised me and I didn't want to pull away because it was Taylor Swift, and I preferred not to have a song written about me. 

I didn't do this very often, but when I got outside I pulled a lighter and a cigarette from my pocket and lit up. I inhaled the sweet smoke and instantly felt relaxed. I knew Belle would never let me into her house tonight, so I decided tomorrow I would get Belle back. I took one last drag and headed back to my car. 

***

I sprung out of bed, not caring about my appearance and walked to the door. 

"Where are you going?" Ian asked sleepily. "And why the hell do you smell like cigarettes?"

"I'll tell you later," I said, rummaging through my pocket until I found my keys. 

I ran down the stairs, skipping three at a time and ran to my car. I drove over to Belle's and sat in my car for awhile. 
I finally mustered up enough courage and went to go knock on the door. I knocked twice, until Casey opened the door. 

"What the hell do you want?" She hissed. 

"Can I talk to Belle?" I asked hopefully as Casey frowned. 

"Do you really think that's the best idea? This girl has been crying her eyes out over you and I'm not sure what she'll do when she sees you," Casey said, crossing her arms. 

"I'll take my chances," I said firmly as Casey obliged and let me into the house. 

"She's in her room," Casey said before walking off to the guest room. 

I took my time going up the stairs, thinking about what I should say. I arrived at Belle's room and slowly opened the door. 

Belle was sleeping, her chest slowly rising and falling. I walked over to the bed and sat down, being careful not to wake her up. I stroked her exposed shoulder blades and hummed softly. Her eyes slowly opened and when she was fully awake she screamed and ran to the other side of her room. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked, a hint of acid in her voice.

"I came to apologize," I began quietly. 

"Apologize? For what, sucking face with another girl?" She spat as I frowned. 

"Belle, just listen to me, please?" I begged slowly inching closer to her as she shook her head. 

"You lied to me," she whispered, tears escaping from her eyes. "You said you loved me," she choked. 

I finally was face to face with her. "But dear, that's where you're wrong. I am hopelessly, and unconditionally head over heels for you," I whispered as I forcefully pressed my lips to hers. 

After a minute or so, she gave up fighting and went along with it, her mouth moving in sync with mine.  She wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to the bed...
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise another chapter so... Here it is! Thank you for all the comments :) I have a full week of school so I won't be posting anothe chapter until next weekend, unless I have time :/ But anyways, enjoy chapter 7! :D