Status: Slowly active...

Problematique

Sei

Ryan's POV: 

I promised Belle I would be back to her apartment to pick her up for dinner. I was practically walking on air as I walked down to my car. I was smiling from ear to ear when I arrived back at my apartment. 

"What happened to you?" Nash asked as I reached into the fridge for a beer. 

"Nothing," I replied, sitting down in a kitchen chair and resting my head in my hands. 

"Let me guess, Belle?" Nash asked as I nodded. "Oh, I get it," Nash said, elbowing me in the side, "How was it?" 

"Fucking amazing," I said, breathless. "I've never been with a girl like her."

"What's this about Belle?" Ian asked, pulling up a chair. 

"Ryan got laid last night," Nash told Ian who wolf-whistled. 

"Shut up guys," I hissed and Ian held his hands up. 

"Don't wanna know the details, but dude, snap out of it," Ian said, waving his hand in front of my face in attempt to break up my trance about Belle. 

"Hmm what?" I asked as Jamie strolled into the kitchen. 

"Hey kid, your brother had sex last night," Nash called to Jamie. 

"And I'm leaving," he said, turning around and walking to the other room. 

"You doing anything with her tonight?" 

"Dinner?"

"Mmm maybe something more special, like dinner and a concert? Taylor gave me a pair of tickets for tonight's show, take her to that," Nash said rummaging through his pocket until he pulled out two tickets. 

"Weren't you gonna take Kylie though?" I asked, examining the flimsy pieces of paper.

"We're gonna do something at home, I'd you know what I mean," Nash said, wiggling his eyebrows as I fist pounded him. 

"Nice man," Ian slapped him on the back as I chuckled.

"Hey Ian, what time is it?" I asked after taking a sip of my beer. 

"5:00."

"Oh shit, later guys," I said grabbing my jacket and dashing for the door. "Thanks Nash!" I called before slamming the door and running down the stairs. 

I turned on some Mac Miller and hummed along until I arrived at Belle's house. I texted her letting her know I was outside. I waited for a few minutes until I saw the front door open. 

Out stepped Belle in a small black dress than hugged her petite frame. She slid into the front seat and leaned over to place a small kiss on my cheek.

"Hi," she smiled as I looked her over, trying not to drool. 

"Hi," I breathed as she giggled.

"Where are we going," she asked, pressing her face to the window. 

"You'll see," I winked as she took my free hand in hers and played with my fingers. "I'm trying to drive here," I chuckled as she took my hand and held it against her face. 

"I like the way your hands feel," she smiled with her eyed closed.

I stroked her cheek as she sighed contently. The rest of the ride there was quiet, but it was a comfortable silence, and being with guys 24/7, comfortable silences were not common. 

"We're here," I whispered to Belle. 

"Mmm k," she smiled and leaped out of the car. 

"Come back here little girl," I called after Belle who was skipping to the restaurant. 

"You can't catch me!" She yelled, running further ahead. 

I rolled my eyes followed her trail to the restaurant. She waited for me by the entrance, just like I thought she would. 

"Sweetie, put your shoes back on," I said, helping her slip her feet into her heels.

"Shoes are overrated!" She yelped as I quickly put my hand over her mouth. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" The woman behind the main podium asked. 

"Reservation for Follese," I said, wrapping my arm around Belle's waist, preventing her from running off.

"Right this way," she said, eying Belle which annoyed me a bit.

"Belle," I whispered, pulling her along to the table. 

Inside was dimly lit and smelled strongly of cigarette smoke and oranges. 

"Can I get you anything to drink?" A different waitress asked. 

"Chardonnay," Belle smiled. 

"Make that two," I added as the waitress scribbled down the order and strode off to the kitchen. "So after this, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a concert?"

"Depends on what concert," she said, playing with her hands. 

"Taylor Swift?" I asked nonchalantly as Belle's mouth dropped.

"Are you serious?" She asked seriously as I nodded. 

"She's a friend and hooked Nash up with tickets," I said as Belle grinned. 

"When does it start?" She asked twirling her hair. 

"8:00, but we can be fashionably late."

"Two Chardonnays," the waitress said handing us our glasses. 

"Thanks," Belle said but the waitress rolled her eyes. "What was that about?" 

"Not sure," I said furrowing my brow. 

"Anyways, thank you for being friends with Taylor Swift and getting us tickets," Belle thanked me before reaching over the table and kissing me softly. 

***
Belle's POV:

Dinner was amazing, and the night was only supposed to get better, according to Ryan. We waited in line with the other people waiting to get in. 

"So this is fashionably late?" I asked, nudging Ryan in the ribs. 

"Well how bout fashionably early?" He asked, rubbing small circles on my back. 

"Hey are you Ryan from Hot Chelle Rae? Could we get a picture?" 

A group of what appeared to be twelve year olds had formed a huddle around Ryan. 

"Sure," Ryan smiled, taking a picture with each girl. 

Once those girls came up, it was a snowball effect. Ryan was swarmed while I stood awkwardly away from all the commotion. 

"Did you come with Ryan?" Some girl asked in a disgusted tone.

"As a matter of fact I did, why?" I asked, trying not to slap this chick. 

"He could do better," she said smugly before walking away, her posse right behind her.

I stood there dumbfounded. Why did she say that? Was I really that ugly? Fat, skinny? I wanted to know why girls kept saying I wasn't good enough for Ryan. I pondered for a bit, until more girls came up to me an told me the same thing. Ryan came back, a grin plastered on his face. 

He picked me up and spun me around, pressing his lips to mine repeatedly. I giggled once he put me down, but frowned when I realized the looks I was getting. The line "if looks could kill" would fit perfectly into this situation. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" Ryan asked taking my hands. 

I bit my lip and looked down, blinking hard to make sure water wouldn't escape. Security was slowly letting everyone in, but Ryan pulled us aside. 

"Why don't girls like me?" I asked, still looking down, too embarrassed to look at him. 

"What?" Ryan asked confused as I peeked at him from behind my veil of hair. 

"Eight girls came up to me and told me 'you can do better'. What does that mean? Am I ugly? Am I too fat, too skinny, do they not like my hair, the way I dress?" I asked, on the brink of hysterics. 

"Come here sweetie," Ryan said, opening his arms and holding me, stroking my hair. "Don't listen to them. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and you are too good for me. I think those girls should be telling you that you could do better than me," Ryan said as I looked up at him and shook my head. "Okay, I'm going to tell you everything I love about you, and why those girls are wrong. I love how you smell like peaches and vanilla, how you bite your lip when your nervous," Ryan said as I bit my lip and buried my head in his chest. "When you tuck your hair behind your ear, you blush when I tell you I love you," he said as I blushed. 

"But what does that have to do with the girls?" I asked, cheeks still burning. I was glad it was dark out or else Ryan would see my face, which looked like a tomato right about now. 

"It has everything to do with them. When they said I could do better, they were wrong. They should really say you could do better," he said in a hushed tone. 

Was he crazy? I could do better? What kind of idea was that?

I stood up on my tiptoes (even I have to stand on my tiptoes in heels to reach Ryan's face), and kissed him softly. 

"I love you so fucking much," I breathed against his lips as he pressed them to my forehead. 

"Right back at ya," he smiled as I blushed profusely. Damn, he was right about me blushing when he said the "L" word. "Well come on, we don't want to miss the concert," Ryan said, lacing my fingers with his and pulling me toward the side door. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 6! Two chapters in two days, man I'm on a role. Haha if my readers want 3 chapters in 2 days, I'm gonna need 1 comment and 1 more subscription :) good luck my lovely readers!