Status: Slowly active...

Problematique

Nove

Belle-

"Finally," I said triumphantly, pinning the last shirt to the board behind me. 

I sat on my foldable chair and pulled Romeo and Juliet out of my bag. I was just starting Act 3 when Casey came running toward me. 

"Belle!" She screamed as I raised an eyebrow. 

"Yes?" I asked, marking my page and putting my book in my bag. 

"VIP lets in pretty soon so..."

"You want food before we're stuck here?" I chuckled as she nodded quickly and grinned.

"You know me so well," she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the table. "I saw a Chipotle down the street, we can walk there and be back in time!"

"Sounds good," I said, grabbing my bag. 

We took the back entrance so we wouldn't interfere with soundcheck or the line outside. 

"Freedom!" Casey grinned, spinning around. 

"Come on woman," I giggled as I grabbed her arm and pulled her down the street. 

We ordered our food and decided to walk around while we ate. 

"How's Ian?" I asked curiously.

Casey frowned and replied, "I don't know... He's been really distant and I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry chica, it'll blow over," I reassured her as she gave me a small smile. 

"How's Ryan?" She giggled, nudging my side. 

"Sexy," I replied, causing us to burst into a fit of giggles. 

We talked a while longer until I felt my phone vibrate. 

"Shit," I muttered under my breath.

"What is it?" Casey asked with worry in her tone. 

"Doors opened 15 minutes ago which means we missed VIP and the show starts in 5 minutes!" 

"I didn't think we were out for that long-" she began but I grabbed her arm and yanked her forward and began to run full speed toward the venue. 

By the time we arrived I heard Ryan's voice through the door.

"We just missed them," I said, on the verge or tears.

"No we didn't! Come with me," Casey said as I begrudgingly followed. 

She led us to a side door and pushed it open. The room was packed with people all watching Hot Chelle Rae onstage. 

"Belle! I have to go get my camera! Go to the table!" Casey yelled over the music as I nodded.

I saw her run to the green room and then race to the stage, taking pictures like she didn't miss anything. I saw Ian smile when he saw her which made me feel great.

While making my way to the merch table, I caught Ryan looking at me which made my cheeks heat up. I swear though I was in the back and there we lights flashing everywhere, he saw me blush and grinned. 

I made my way back to the table, still flustered by the previous event. I saw David trying to work my table and Action Item's and the line was getting longer.

"Sorry David! I'll take over now," I said, scrambling to fill the orders of the girls lined up behind my table.

I wanted so badly to watch the rest of Hot Chelle Rae's set, but promised myself I would watch another night, as I had many more to watch. 

I heard Ryan say thank you and then the lights dimmed. I had just collected money from the last girl in line when Casey came running from around the corner.

"Belle!" 

"Not again," I laughed as Casey collapsed in the chair behind my table.

"That was fucking amazing! The guys were so into it! And their music was awesome! I wish you could've watched it," she said dreamily as I sighed.

"Merch girl duties," I reminded her, gesturing to the new forming line.

"I'll help you!" She giggled, grabbing a shirt from the box and handing it to the annoyed girl in front.

"Bought time," she snapped as Casey made a weird face and accepted her money. "No tip for you," she smirked.

I had to move quickly around the table and grab Casey's arms to prevent her from lashing out.

"Why don't you go back to the green room," I whispered as she nodded stiffly and retreated to the green room.

"Excuse me," a voice said from the other side of the table, "Do you know when the guys are gonna be out?" 

"They should be out soon," I said, not looking up from sorting some shirts.

"Good, I can't wait to see Ryan," she said smugly.

My head snapped up to see if I could match a face to that voice, but saw no one there. 

I helped the other people in line until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my wait. I yelped in surprise but relaxed once I realized who it was.

"Hey baby," Ryan cooed, placing a kiss on my cheek. 

"I'm working," I giggled, making sure he noticed the line of dumbstruck girls.

"I get it. The working lady needs her space," he chuckled as I gave him a small smile. 

"I'll see you at bus call," I said quietly, giving him a quick kiss.

Ryan departed, despite the girls almost jumping over the table to get a picture with him. 

Bus call didn't come soon enough. My phone read 2:00 AM as I loaded the last box of merchandise into the trailer. I saw Ryan and David smoking on the curb. I made my way over there and wrapped my arms around Ryan's waist and rested my head on his back.

"Hey," I said softly as Ryan turned toward me.

"I'll talk to ya later," he said to David, who nodded and walked back to his van. 

"You know that's gonna kill you," I smirked as Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"You're gonna kill me," he said slyly as I pressed my lips together. "I was kidding babe," he said, stepping on the cigarette.

"I know," I smiled. "You guys were amazing tonight."

"Really?" Ryan grinned as I nodded. "That means a lot," he whispered.

"Ryan, Belle, we have to go!" Nash called from the van.

"Ready?" Ryan asked, grabbing my hand.

"Yes." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 9! Writer's block sucks so whenever I come up with something new I'll post it. Comments? (: