Status: Slowly active...

Problematique

Dieci

Belle-

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Belle, happy birthday to you," Ryan sang quietly as I giggled.

"Is it already the 30th?" I asked with a smile? 

"It would appear so," Ryan answered quietly. 

"Well then, time for my birthday present," I whispered with a smile as Ryan bent down to kiss me. 

"It's too early for that!" Casey yelled, grabbing my arm and pulling me away. 

"It's 3 in the afternoon!" Ryan called back as Casey stuck her tongue out at him.

Casey covered my eyes with her hands and dragged me along somewhere. A warm breeze blew across my face as Casey continued to pull me.

"Almost there," she said before stopping abruptly. "Here we are!"

She took her hands off my eyes and grinned.

"Do you like them?" She asked excitedly, jumping up and down.

In front of me was a pretty floral dress, and a pair of sandals.

"They're amazing! Thank you!" I squealed, hugging her.

"They better be," she giggled. "You're gonna change into them right now."

"Where?" I asked, admiring the outfit.

"The van of course!" 

------

"Is this supposed to be this tight?" I asked, fidgeting with the zipper on my dress.

"Yes! Ryan's gonna love you in this," she smiled as I blushed. "You'll be the most stylish merch girl on tour!"

"Looking good Belle!" A voice called. I looked over to the trailers to see Stephen blowing me a kiss. I grinned back at him and waved.

"Air conditioning!" Casey sighed in relief once we were back inside.

"It's only 76 degrees outside," I said, trying to be heard over Hot Chelle Rae's soundcheck. 

"Too hot for me!" She said before pushing me toward the stage. "I want Ryan to get a good look at you!"

The guys had just begun to play I Like It Like That when Ryan spotted me. 

He had the biggest grin plastered to his face throughout the rest of the song and as soon as it was over, he jumped down from the stage to meet me.

"Hey you-" I got cut off with him pressing his lips to mine. 

"You look amazing," he breathed in my ear as I shivered. "Maybe we could?" He asked, teasingly playing with the strap on my dress.

"No! Doors open soon!" I gasped as he gave me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"This is awkward..." I mumbled.

"I was gonna say, maybe we could go out to dinner, for your birthday?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Something like that," he said. "But it's a special birthday date," he winked. 

"Ah I see," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing our foreheads together. "Now go finish your soundcheck before Ian kills you," I whispered, gesturing to an angry Ian.

"But Belle," he whined.

I pressed my lips to his and pushed him away. "Now go!" I said pointing to the stage. Ryan rolled his eyes in response, but got back on stage.

------

"So we have the next two days off right?" I asked Ryan, who nodded and continued to sip his beer. 

"Why?" He asked as I frowned.

"Just have to make sure we have enough of everything. I need to order more stuff," I sighed, taking a sip of water. 

Ryan placed his hand on my thigh under the table. "Babe, relax," he said. "It's your birthday which means no work."

"Right, right," I muttered. 

"If you keep rolling your eyes like that, they'll get stuck," Ryan teased as I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Yeah, whatever," I said, rolling my eyes again. Wow, that really was a bad habit.

"I got you something," Ryan smiled as I narrowed my eyes.

"I said I didn't want any gifts," I said accusingly.

"I think as your boyfriend, I get to ignore that," he said, pulling out a small velvet box. 

Inside the box was a bracelet encrusted with small diamonds. I mentally cursed Ryan for spending so much money on me.

"It's so beautiful," I said, admiring the bracelet.

"Try it on," Ryan grinned, obviously happy I was enjoying his gift. 

I carefully slid the bracelet over my wrist. A perfect fit! 

"Thank you," I smiled, leaning over the table to give Ryan a kiss. 

"I got you something else," Ryan said mischievously.

"What! No more gif-"

I was cut off by a large group of people, which I recognized as the entire crew on tour, coming into the restaurant with a huge cake.

"There's the birthday girl!" Travis yelled, leading the pack to our table.

"On the count of three! One, two, three- Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Belle, happy birthday to you!" Everyone screamed as I grinned.

"Now make a wish!" Jess yelled from the pack. 

I closed my eyes and exhaled so all the candles would blow out.

I wish for.....
♠ ♠ ♠
The wait is over! Here's another chapter (finally)! I had some major writers block but now that the creativity is flowing again, there will be more updates! I made an account on Wattpad and it would really mean a lot if you checked out my two stories on there! My username is picklejonas. I will probably be posting this story to it, along with my other stories. The new Mibba layout is confusing as hell, but I'm slowly trying to figure it out so bear with me on updates! Feedback is welcome, and enjoy the chapter! :)