Sequel: An Undying Love.
Status: Comment. Updates on Weekends or when I'm free ;)

Beautiful Monster

I just can't Resist you... Is not enough to say that I've miss you.

I ran as fast as I could to my room and slam the door shut after I came in.
"I can't believe I kiss him." I whispered to myself and touch my lips. As much I want to deny it I love his soft lips. They are nothing compare to Jacoby's lips. But something in the back on my head told me that I kissed those lips before somewhere I don't know where but I know I kissed those soft and beautiful lips of his. I heard a knock on the door and my heart started racing and I let out a frustrated sigh before opening the door.
"Jimmy what are you..."
He cupped my face as he kissed me. The feeling of his soft lips moving with mine was my fantasy come true. I grabbed a handful of the bottom of his shirt and began to pull it up, then tossed and resumed kissing him. He began unbuttoning my shirt and kissing and nibbling on my neck, I leaned my head back, closed my eyes and smiled as he slid the shirt down my arms. I bit my lip and moaned lightly as he planted soft kisses on the top of my chest, leading back up to my neck then my lips. I felt his tongue brush again my lips and I teased him by not letting him in. he groaned and pulled me closer to him, with his hands running up and down the sides of his body. My flesh was on fire with every touch, my stomach fluttered away with every kiss. I pulled away and began unzipping his jeans and peeled them down along and when I stood back up he caught my lips in a passionate lip lock. He didn't even break our kiss as he swept me up into his arms and laid me on the bed. Made a trail of light kisses to me chest and unsnapped my bra as I blushed.
“Don’t be shy, you’re the most beautiful creature I’ve seen.” He said turning his attention to my chest. I found myself moaning in ecstasy. His fingers slowly walked down to my panties and tugged them down. My breathing became ragged as he planted his lips on my hips and thighs. He slowly removed his boxers then kissed my lips softly.
“I want to make love to you, Annie.” He whispered to me. I never felt so bare and exposed, but he looked at me with nothing but love in his eyes.
“Were going to take it slow.” He said and I just nodded. I tensed up as the pain hit me but as his slow rhythmic motion war on, I found myself, in a wave of pleasure. He began sucking on my neck as I moaned his name. Every nerve ending was in over drive as I hugged him closer to me, I needed more of this sensation he was giving me. The speed of my breathing increased and so did he, I bit down so hard on my bottom lip to prevent me screaming his name. I lightly drug my nails down his back and wrapped my legs around his waist, I didn't want this to end but I felt something big coming. I felt myself tense up and glued my mouth to his and let my tongue massage his. Soon enough we both reach our peak and I moaned into his mouth and pulled him to my body as close as possible, I didn't want our unison to be broken. But I knew after tonight our connection would never be broken, something in the way he made love to me assured that. We shivered lightly in the aftershock of our love.
“I love you.” He stroked my cheek. “I love you too.” I smiled and kissed him.
"You have my first time only you..." He whispered in my ear before falling asleep.
Only me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You did what?" Val shouted. "You know I knew you guys would end up together but seriously Annie I didn't know you would give it to him so damn quick!"
"You know you should say that more loud I don't think Zeus heard you!" I snapped back and rolled my eyes leaving the room. I regret telling her I made love with Jimmy last night, I couldn't help myself have you seen the guy?
"Anastasia come back here this instant!" She shouted and I went back in the room really pissed. She relax herself and sighed. "Do you know what happens when a Demon and Witch have sex?" I looked at her confused.
"Yeaah and I remember every little detail about my life too." I said annoyed.
"You are bonded forever!" She snapped.
"Yeah so? Is not like I don't love him" I glared at her.
"Do you do you really love him or you are you going to be like your sister and brake his heart!" She snapped again and I sighed. "No Val I am not going to brake hi heart." She looked at me confused. "I thought you love Jacoby?" She asked annoyed. "I thought that too until I over heard Matt and Jimmy talking about some girl Jimmy love and didn't love him back and I felt jealous... I didn't want Jimmy to feel love for another girl and after dinner I went to his room I kissed him but I panicked and left his room with him confused at my actions... Really I didn't knew he was going to respond to that kiss and make me love." I smile widely thinking about that kisses and moans, it was just so hot!
"You were jealous about the girl that Jimmy loves?" Val asked confused bringing me back from my thoughts.
"Yes Why?" I asked more confused and she begins to laugh.
"You were always so clueless Annie." She said laughing.
"Why am I clueless?" I asked confused and annoyed by her comments.
"Did he say that he love you?" She asked and I thought about it.
"Ye... Wait where are you going with this?" I asked annoyed.
"Annie that boy is been in love with you since you were 3 years old."
"What?" I asked blushing.
"And I'm pretty sure you always love him too but Jacoby was always in the middle of you two." She said shaking her head. I smile to myself when she asked a question I didn't know how to answer... "Did you used protection?"
"Uhhhh" Was the only thing I manage to say. I'm screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
My favorite girl made the sex scene since I sucked at them! :)
Thank you so much.
Comments Subs.

Next chapter and I will post it tomorrow will be JimmyPOV and The battle begins.

Title Credit: Untouched- Veronicas