Sequel: An Undying Love.
Status: Comment. Updates on Weekends or when I'm free ;)

Beautiful Monster

*** it are you listening... NO!

I didn’t felt Coby anymore I think he left. I was in my room alone since Ramona told me she was going to hunt. I don’t even understand why. I was lost in my thoughts when that asshole came thru my window.
“Well how is my sweetheart doing?” His venom voice I hate him.
“I hate you so you can leave!” He smirked. “Now you can expect me to leave without having something from you!”
“My blood?”
“Indeed.”
“You aren’t going to get it, now go away demon!” I shouted, he only laughed at me. “Why are you laughing?”
“What gives you the idea that I’m a demon?”
“I..I.. You want my blood.” I whispered.
“No sweetheart I am a vampire.”
“I am defiantly in a horror movie.” I sighed and lay back on my bed. He looked at me confused.
“Why is that sweetheart?”
“Every guy that comes in by my window is a demon or a vampire the hell I would believe if another guy tells me that werewolves exist.” I was annoyed.
“Juuuum… from where do you know a demon?”
“My best friend is a demon.” I shrugged.
“So your best friend is a demon?”
“Yes, yes he is. Do you have a problem…? What was your name again?” He is annoying. I am begging to hate vampires. This world is just mess up.
“Oh sweetheart trust me that after I am done with you, you will forever remember my name.”
“Wha-wha-what are you doing? W- wh-what do you mean?”
He slammed me against the wall and started kissing me against my will. He was now ripping my shirt and touching my breast. I couldn’t break away. I just wish Coby was here kicking his ass.
“St-Stop Pl-Please Ju-Just St-Stop!” I shouted.
“Shhhh! Sweetheart everything will be over soon.”
I was being rape by a sick vampire and no one would stop him. He threw me on my bed, I tried to escape but it was useless. Now his hand was on my tights, I hate it every part of it.
“Coby!” I started shouting without even noticing as tears run down my cheaks.
“Coby!”
“Who’s Coby sweetheart?”
“Stop calling me sweetheart you scum bag! Coby!” I shouted louder.
“Now be gentle with me and I will be gentle with you.” I started to struggle and slapped him but like I said it was no use at all.
“St-Stop touching me! Coby!” I screamed this time.
This time he ripped my pants and my underwear, he fingered me and I was in a lot of pain.
“Stop! Please just stop! Jacoby! Please Jacoby I need you! Jacoby! Get this asshole off of me! Jacoby!” I screamed.
“Brian what the fuck are you doing with my girl?”
At that precise moment I was so happy to hear Coby’s voice. Brian got off of me.
“What do you mean your girl?” He snapped at Coby.
“That’s what I mean my girl!” He shouted giving emphasis to my.
“Well she is mine now!” Brian shouted back.
“Give me a break Brian; you only have eyes for that whore!” He snapped and turn towards me. “Annie we are leaving.”
“Jacoby do not pretend that you don’t love her as much as I do! And do not call her a whore!” He shouted.
“I give two fucks about her!” he shouted back. “Annie pack your things now.” I was confused.
“Oh Jacoby please you know you love her as much as I do!”
“Brian return from where you came from and leave us alone!”
“I will go when I get what I came here to do!”
“What is with all this shouting her… Oh my god Annie why are you naked?” Ramona asked, I begin to sob uncontrollably and Jacoby notice what Brian was trying to do. He started to strangle Brian.
“What the hell you were doing to my girl!” I swear watching a demon mad is kind of a turn on Wait what the hell I am thinking.
“She is a bitch and she deserves what I was doing to her!”
“Don’t dare to touch her again or I will personally send you to hell!”
He let go of Brian and look at me. Those black eyes make me melt.
“Annie you need to get dressed and pack we are leaving.”
“Can I come too?” Ramona asked.
“If Annie wants yeah.” I nooded.
After I packed everything important and Ramona too, Jacoby asked me to close my eyes. When I open them I was in a weird place cold to be exact and dark. I heard screams in the distant. Ramona was excited to be here and she began to run around, after a wild of looking around Coby came with a strange man.
“Annie I want you to meet Hades”
“Demon lover say what?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Good Bad.
Subs. too! ;)

Title Credit: Blackout- Linkin Park