Sequel: An Undying Love.
Status: Comment. Updates on Weekends or when I'm free ;)

Beautiful Monster

We want the truth! Give us the A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E...

“Shut up Sanders!” Coby hissed.
“Don’t start with me Shaddix!” the stranger snapped back.
“Wow now I understand you got short temper hun!” I said laughing at Coby.
“You aren’t helping me here baby!” I love his eyes.
“Oh my god! Annie I thought you were lost forever!” The strange woman ran towards me and hugged.
“Uhhh Who are you?” I said confused.
“Oh sweetheart I am your big sister Val and this is my husband Matt.” Wow I got two sisters and a dad.
“Nice to meet you then” I smiled.
“I really wish you memory was restored.”
“Again with that? Okay somebody needs to explain me now!” I was pretty pissed.
“Why you don’t do it yourself Shaddix.” Matt said with a smirked.
I saw how mad Cobby was, this guy was getting on my nerves too!
“Shut up Matt!” I snapped.
“Whoa the little witch doesn’t like me teasing her boyfriend?” He said laughing.
“Matt you are getting on my nerves too so shut it!” Val said. “But he does have a point nobody knows the story better than you do Coby.”
“I know.” He simply stated.
“Okay then begin”
“It was Centuries ago, I was just foolish and stupid in love with a silly little witch, her name was Adrienne.” He sighed. “She was innocent and pure, she was my best friend. We will always be together, Adrienne, Brian, Val, Matt, Ramona, Jimmy, You and Me. We were inseparable. She began to change, she wanted the power you had, she wanted to rule with my father, and she use every one of us. Especially Brian and you.” I think he is going to cry.
“Coby you don’t…” He cut me off. “No Annie I have to. She turned me against my father, she played with Brian feelings, she hurt Ramona badly, she made Val almost killed Matt and she nearly killed you.”
“Why would she kill me?” I asked confused.
“I don’t even know, nobody knows exactly. You disappeared like 2 centuries ago nobody knew where you were.”
“Wait I’m confused then how did you know it was me?”
“I didn’t I just really like you, after the fight you had with that demon who was attacking Ramona I know you were a witch so I came here and ask Hades for you past when I told him your full name he asked me to bring you here, when he said you are Annie now at that moment I knew you were her but without memory.”
“Wow I forgot half of my life.” I said sadly.
“Don’t worry Annie we will make it all better.” Ramona said hugging me.
“How can it be okay if I don’t remember anything?” I whispered.
“Look Jacoby I’m sorry about my attitude earlier.” I heard Matt apologize.
“Is okay man we are all under a lot of stress.” They hugged.
“Wow I’ve never thought I see the day that Shaddix and Shadows will admit their feelings towards each other” Hades smirked and we all bust into laughs.
“I really think you enjoy tormenting me asshole!” Coby shouted.
“Well now how are we going to defeat your father and that whore of his.” Hades asked.
“Can I ask something?” everyone turn to look at me. “How the hell do you expect me to fight when I have no memory of any spell?” I said pissed, I mean really did they expect me to fight someone and just defeat them with my powers when I have no clue how to use them.
“That’s an excellent point there. We would have to wait until I call you mother.” Hades said.
“My mother?” I asked curious.
“Yes your mother she is the only one who can take that forgetting spell off of you I think.” Hades is worried; I can tell by the way he is gazing at me.
“Didn’t you say that all eclectic witches were extinguished?” Coby asked.
“Yes but that witch is like roaches she doesn't fucking die easily!” Hades hissed making me laugh.
“Now we know why I didn’t die!” I said laughing.
After that little family reunion I was in my room again. I have to wait until my mom comes and gets this fucking damn spell off me. Since I was alone my thoughts where about you know who, he told me he love me and kissed me. I always get lost in his eyes those brown almost dark eyes, his lips, his hands touching me oh god I am day dreaming about a guy who I don’t even know what he is to me.
Take me
And Let me in
Don’t break me
And shut me out

“How can’t he be my everything in so short time?” I sighed.
It was the hell I’m in the underworld I don’t know what time it is here! But I guess it was night because everyone was sleeping or so I thought. I heard a knock on the door.
“Annie let me in”
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to put another chapter because I know tomorrow I can't :( College tomorrow and it kinda sucks.

So comment and subs.

Lyrics Credit : Take me- Papa Roach

Title Credit: Absolute- Thousand Foot Krutch.