Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

Take a bite of my heart tonight.

Once again, they left for tour and this was the first time we were in good terms when it happened. I missed John terribly. Almost two months of not seeing him. I listened to his voice, though; he called me once in a while, when he had some spare time. Once a week or so. I was content I got to speak to him and know how things were, how tour was going and all that. I once goggled them for pictures or the tour and I came across a Flickr account that had tons of them. I noticed John was wearing the ring I gave him, and it made me happy. Silly me, I know.

Garrett said they'd come to our house when they were finished unpacking, so we just waited at home. Knowing that they were in town and that we had to wait for a couple of hours more was killer. When they're away is not that hard, you get used to it.

The door bell rang and Dakota and I ran towards the door. I opened it.

"Hi." I said to Garrett, who was closer to the door. I then immediately hugged John, who was a couple of steps further. "I missed you." I said looking at him, my lips reaching out for his. We kissed and hugged. And hugged and kissed. And walked in.

That was it for the first day. Dakota and Garrett had dinner out. On the other hand, we chose to stay in. We did what couples are expected to do after they're long time apart. Not that it's something obligatory and everybody has to do it, but I guess it's the most normal thing. We were young and we had missed each other. Spending some time under my sheets seemed like a great idea.

After the act, we spent some time just talking, whispering. It was late and it seemed like Garrett and Dakota were already asleep - they had arrived a couple of hours before-, so we did not want to wake them up.

"We're releasing our first DVD later on this year."

"Really?" It really took me by surprise. I didn't know they were that big. Not at least as big as to release a Live DVD. "Woah."

"We filmed it in Brazil." He giggled. "And before you ask, yes, we have been outside the US."

"It's alright. I want to know where else have you been now that you're back." I giggled too.

"South America and the UK."

"Woah. Is the UK as cool as it seems?" I really wanted to visit the United Kingdom. I had always wanted to.

"Yes. Actually, cool as in great and as in cold." He smiled.

"It's February so that must have been freezing cold."

"Indeed." He said and we silently laughed.

We stayed quiet for a little while.

"Oh, my brother's wedding is next month. Do you have anything to wear?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Great, then. I can check that out my list." I smiled. "Do you want to help me look out for a dress?"

"Sure. We can go this week if you want. I can drive you anywhere." He offered.

"Alright. I want to go to the Moon, they should have great dresses up there."

"The Moon it is, then." We giggled and didn't talk much more. Then, eventually, we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short and really crappy, but I have 0 inspiration! I promise the next chapter will be better than this one! Thanks for reading anyway! Comment and subscribe if you will! <3