Status: finn <3

You've Got Me, Right Where You Need

F I F T E E N

“So what’s this shoot for?” I asked coral the next day as we walked to the studio.

“Its just test shots I think, for my portfolio” I nodded lightly and the conversation stopped there. The stylist had told her not to wear any make up that day, and truth be told I didn’t recognise her this morning.

We were soon at the studio and I opened up, and got settled at my desk. Coral was sat on the sofa bobbing her knees up and down and chewing her lip. “You alright?” I questioned.

“Fine, just a little nervous”

“You’ll do fine” I reassured her. “You wanna a coffee or a tea?”

“Coffee please”

As soon as I stood up Zahra rushed in. “you want a coffee?” I questioned her. She nodded gratefully and by the time I had made both their coffees and myself a tea, coral was no longer in the reception. I set Zahra’s and mine down and then poked my head into the bottom studio and sure enough she was sat in there, currently having her make up done. I silently walked in and set her coffee down.

“Thanks” she smiled.

“Can I get anyone else anything” I asked the rest of the crew but thankfully they all said no. “I’ll leave you to it then” I looked down at coral and mouthed good luck before leaving the room. I sat back at my desk and Ella-may came out of her office to talk to us.

“Girls ive had an idea, I just want to get your opinion on it” we both nodded and she carried on. “How would you feel about uniforms?” me and Zahra looked at each other and the back at Ella-May.

“What so you mean by uniforms?” Zahra asked.

“I was thinking just t-shirts with the company logo on it. Just so we can establish you from everyone else. If you want we can design them together”

“I think it’s a good idea” Zahra commented and I nodded in agreement, even though I was a little sceptical about the idea.

“Perfect, I’ll be back in a sec” Ella-May exclaimed and disappeared into her office and then came out a few seconds later with her laptop. “So I was thinking just normal top, you guys can have which ever colours you want and the logo on the left. Does that sound ok?” we both nodded and she told us to pick 3 colours each. Zahra picked navy, orange and red whilst I picked black, white and purple. She ordered them straight away and we all agreed we would start wearing them next Monday.

Corals shoot went well, I went into to see her about half way through and the photographer seemed impressed with her. Who knew under all that slap was a pretty face? She left at lunch, and then the rest of the day passed slowly. It felt about 10 in the evening by the time work was done. As soon as it was 5 Zahra jumped up and almost sprinted out the door. “Where’s the fire?” I called to her.

“Oakley’s taking me out, I need to get ready, later babes” she called as she run out. I took my time gathering up my things and then left at a normal speed. I stepped outside to see Sonnie leaning against a lamppost opposite. As soon as he saw me, he straightened up and pulled me into a hug.

“Good evening” he spoke into my hair.

“Hey” I giggled and went to pull away, but he just hugged me tighter. “What are you doing here?” I spoke into his chest.

“Ive come to walk you home” he said pulling away, but grabbing my hand.

“You don’t have to do that”

“I wanted to” he smiled and we set off home. About half way it started to rain. Sonnie started to walk faster but I stopped him.

“What’s the rush, its just water” I laughed.

“My hair’s gonna get wet” he moaned and began pulling me along.

“Slow down, it will dry” he just looked at me like I was crazy, but then a small smile spread across his face. By now the rain was pouring down and we were both soaked. Sonnie moves closer to me, a pushed some wet hair that was sticking to my face away.

“You really don’t give a shit about anything do you?”

I started to smile and bit my lip, shaking my head. His hands moved up to cup my face, and his forehead rested on mine.

I knew what was coming next, but when his lips touched mine it was like I had been electrocuted. It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like magic. When we pulled away and I opened my eyes, I found Sonnie smiling down at me with a perfect smile on his face.

“You have no idea how long ive wanted to do that for” he whispered resting his forehead on mine again. I could feel my face heating up so I looked down. “Let’s get you home yeah” he smiled and took my hand once again. We walked the rest of the way in a comfortable silence, with nothing but the sound of rain hitting the pavements.

The next time I heard from josh was the following Tuesday. The evening to be precise. I had been home for about half an hour when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I know its late notice and kinda random but is there anyway you could come over?

My heart fluttered at the sight of his name, but then a wave of confusion took over me.

Is everything alright? I replied.

Yeah I just need to talk to you about something, you remember where I live right? x

Yeah, ill be over soon x, and with that I ran up stairs to get changed. I pulled on some new jeans and grabbed a jumper that was lying on my bed, and chucked my vans on.

I rushed around to try and find someone, but both liana and coral were out, so I let a note by the door before rushing over to josh’s house. it took about 20 minutes to get there, and I pressed the buzzer for his flat about 3 times before he answered.

“Hello” he answered. His voice was quiet and slightly nasally.

“Josh? It’s violet, are you alright?”

He didn’t answer, he just unlocked the door and I ran up. His door was unlocked and I let myself in, to find him lying on sofa. I set my bag down near the sofa and walked over to him. He didn’t move at all.

“Josh, josh what’s going on?” he still didn’t moved so I knelt down near his face and shook his shoulders. “Josh?”

He moved his head to face me, and I had to contain a gasp. His eyes were bloodshot, puffy and shinny. He had clearly been crying for ages. “Hey, what’s going on?” I asked. He hid his head again before sitting up. I took a seat next to him and put my hand on his knee. “Whatever it is, you can tell me”

He nodded lightly and sniffed, before looking straight into my eyes. “Hanna’s left me. She said it was for good this time”.

It was one of those times where time seems to stop. I didn’t know what say. I just sat there staring at him. Josh and Hanna had broken up more times that I had had hot dinners, but this time it seemed serious. ”im so sorry josh” I said as he buried his head in his hands. I wasn’t too sure what to do, and in the end I put my arm around his shoulder and rubbed his arm gently. He leaned further into me and rested his head on my shoulder. “Did she say why?”

He sniffed lightly and shrugged his shoulders. “Something about me being away all the time, like on tour and stuff, and how she feels like she doesn’t know me anymore.”

“Doesn’t she know that that’s what happens when you’re in a band?”

“I guess not” he ended with a sigh. “Thanks for coming, I just didn’t know who else to call. The guys would have taken the piss”

“It’s alright”

Nothing was said after that, we just sat their, josh occasionally sniffing. After a while his breathing became heavier, so I carefully laid his head in my lap and let him sleep. I lightly ran my fingers through his hair, and I could see him smiling in his sleep. After a while my own eyes began to shut. I knew I shouldn’t sleep here cause I had work the next day, but I didn’t wanna wake josh, and to be honest I couldn’t be bothered to get up.

I knew I would wake up early the next morning, and that was probably one of the reasons why I did. Well that and the whole insomnia thing. I woke up lying on top of josh. My head was on his hip, and his head was still on my lap. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my watch to see it was half 4 in the morning.

“Josh” I whispered and shook him lightly. He grunted and grabbed hold of my legs, hugging them tightly. “Josh” I said a little louder and shook him harder.

“What” he groaned

“I need to get up”

“What time is it?”

“Half 4”. He sighed, let go of my legs and sat up slowly. “Sorry, I know its early but I need to go home so I can get changed for work.”

“Its alright, I have shoot today so I’ll come with”

“How are you feeling?” I asked looking at him in the dim light.

“I’ll live” he smiled and rubbed his eyes. They were still red and puffy, but im sure the make up artist would make him look like his usual perfect self.

“Im sorry I got you up so early”

“It’s alright” he smiled and stood up, “im gonna grab a shower, and then we’ll head of to yours” and with that he disappeared, only to re appear 20 minutes later dressed and his hair a bushy mess. “You ready?” he smiled and held out his hand to pull me up. We left his flat and walked to my house in relative silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
its late and im bored so i though id be nice and give you an early update cause im nice like that.

outfit :)

thank you to:
DontMindJessie
Mr Reckless. &
RebeccaRiot!

for comments. i love you guys more than you will ever know <3

so basically everyone wants joshy and vi to get together. all i have to say is: be patient my pretties. i don't wanna give the story away but yeah, this are gonna happen soon, im just building up, and taking an awfully long time to do it. please don't hate me too much.

um yeah so comments would be lovely, but you you read this story you would know that anyway. so pleasssssse can i have some for updating early?

no? okay...