Status: finn <3

You've Got Me, Right Where You Need

F O U R

The taxi pulled up outside the club and liana threw a bunch of notes at him before we all piled out. The queue of people trying to get in went halfway down the street so we went to join the end of it, sighing as we went. “Guys?” liana spoke staying where she was, “where are you going?”

“To wait in the queue” Zahra replied, looking at liana like she had lost her mind.

“Oh no you don’t, follow me” she grabbed my hand and led us right to the front of the queue. She smiled at the bouncer and whispered something to him before he pulled back the rope and ushered us through.

“How did you swing that?” I questioned

“I know a guy” she winked, and then led us through to the club. I wasn’t a fan of clubbing. I didn’t get why you would want to go dance in a sweaty crowd of people that might try and grope you to shitty music. The floor was vibrating and sending pulse’s throughout my whole body as we entered. We grabbed a table before me and Charlie offered to go and get the first round of drinks.

As we were walking to the bar, I noticed the music wasn’t the usual club dance stuff. Charlie must have read my face because she elbowed me in the ribs to get my attention. “Thought we’d bring you to an `indie` club cause we knew the others might not be your sort of thing.” I smiled slightly and lent on the bar. The woman took out order and we stood waiting. “Im just going to the loo, ill be back in a sec” she pointed in the direction of the loo before quickly walking off. I stood there for a sec just listening to the music when I felt someone come up behind me.

“Are you following me?” they spoke into my ear. I didn’t have to see their face to know who it was. They stood beside me and smiled. I had to take a deep breath before replying. It felt like I was 15 again and I really needed to stop making them do this to me.

“No. I didn’t know you were gonna be here”

Josh just laughed and dan stood next to him on his other side. “I was only joshing vi. You remember dan right?” he smiled and dan stretched his hand in front of josh for me to shake.

“Hey dan” I shook his hand and smiled.

“Hey violet. So what you doing here? You don’t look like the `club` type”

“Im not, my mates wanted to take me out for my birthday”

“Well happy birthday, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but how old are you now?” dan smiled. He was pretty good looking actually. He had really nice cheekbones and eyes. I started to blush thinking about him, but hid it well. Id got good at that.

“Thanks, and um im 21 now”

“Ahhh the big one” I nodded the bar woman came back with my drinks.

“That’s £8.25 love” I quickly reached into my bag to get some money out, but when I looked back, josh was handing over a £10 note to the woman.

“Its alright violet, ill get them” he told me.

“You don’t have to do that” I tried giving him £10 back but he was having none of it.

“Think of it as a birthday present”

I sighed once before thanking him. Charlie suddenly appeared and grabbed two drinks before making her way back to the table. I grabbed the other two and turned back to the boys. “Thanks again, ill see you around” I smiled lightly and they both said bye before I turned to follow Charlie. We all sat and drank for a while and Zahra, clearly watching me at the bar, asked who I was talking to.

“Oh um josh and dan, you know from Friday?” a massive smile adorned her facer and she looked around the club for them.

“They’re here? And they remembered you? Do you think they would remember me?” I just shrugged and carried on sipping my drink.

“Who are you talking about?”

“Dan and josh from you me at six, they all came in for a shoot on Friday, and now their here” Zahra said excitedly. We all laughed at the girl and she just blushed.

Over the next half an hour, lots of drinks were consumed. I could feel the alcohol cursing through my veins, warming me up. Liana stood up and addressed us all for the second time that evening. “Right then my pretties, let dance!”

We all stood and made out way to the dance floor. Usually I would have said no, but the alcohol was making my brain not work, so I just followed. Liana led us right into the middle of the floor. As time went on I felt myself become looser and I was actually enjoying myself with the girls. But it was soon interrupted.

I felt a pair of hands on my hips. “You look nice” they growled in my ear and pulled me closer into them. I didn’t recognise their voice and I could smell the alcohol on their breath, so I quickly removed myself from their grip and moved away. But they came back. No matter how far I tried to get away, they would follow and grab me. I couldn’t see any of the girls anymore and was getting worried that he would never leave me alone. The music was so loud no one would be able to hear me if I started screaming. I was starting to panic until someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind them. I could tell who they were even by the back of their head.

“Cant you see she’s not interested?” josh spat venomously at them. They swayed from side to side and tried to focus their vision before answering.

“I was only having a joke mate”

“Well I don’t see anyone laughing, so just piss off yeah?” the guy just shook his head and stumbled back into the crowed. Josh dragged me out, my wrist still in his grasp. He let go once we were outside the mass of people. “Are you alright vi” he put his hand on my bare arm and I could feel the goose bumps form. Not trusting my own voice I just simply nodded. He sighed and pulled me into a hug. “Come sit with me yeah, ill get you a drink” he spoke into my hair and then took my hand before leading my up some stairs. “She’s with me” he said to a guy in a suit that was at the top of them. He just nodded and let them both through.

“Where are we?” I questioned as he led me through and onto a balcony type thing that looked over the whole club. I could see liana, Charlie and Zahra still down there. It didn’t even look like they had noticed I was gone. I didn’t fell so dizzy anymore, I felt a little bit more in control of myself. I think the shock must have sobered me up a little bit.

“It’s the V.I.P. section” josh said with a smiled before he whispered something to max, and then sat next to me. “We don’t usually come up here, but the manager insisted. You sure you’re alright?”

“Yeah, thanks for saving me” as soon as I said it I wanted to take it back. I sounded like some sort of stupid fan girl. Josh just laughed lightly and smiled.

“Its alright, I can’t resist a damsel in distress” I shook my head and smiled, before max came up behind us with some drinks. Not expecting it I jumped slightly. Max just smiled at me.

“You alright violet?” he asked over the music.

“Yeah im good thanks”

“Good, ill leave you too it” he smiled and sat with Chris, matt and dan who were opposite us, but slight far away. Josh put his arm around my back and moved a little closer.

“That guy really freaked you out huh?” he rubbed my back, clearly trying to comfort me, but not knowing that he was actually making my heart go about a million times faster. I just nodded and he handed me a drink. I sipped it quietly, watching the girls bust some moves on the dance floor. The song changed and I could hear the boys groan in front of me. I looked next to me at josh and he had his head in his hands. “What’s going on?”

I looked out onto the dance floor to see everyone looking up at us, and everyone around the club was nodding in out direction. Josh shook his head and looked at me. “The song” I listened harder to it, not quite understanding what he was saying. I looked back at him still confused. “Its us” he smiled. I listened harder to the song, and to josh’s voice. The dance floor had gone mental now signing along and I couldn’t help but smile. I had never listened to them before, but the song was catchy and the more I listened the more I liked it. Josh used to sing all the time in lessons, and I always liked his voice, but it had grown and changed as time had moved on. It was now darker, deeper and slightly husky. I bit my lip afraid of the sounds thought would leave my own mouth.

“I don’t get it, why are you so upset about them playing your song?” I turned addressing the rest of them.

“We just find it really uncomfortable” matt replied. The song finished and when the song finished they all sighed in relief. I stayed with the boys for a little longer. They were all really nice and funny; they made me feel like I belonged there. Josh was still as cheeky as ever, it was nice to know he hadn’t changed. I had always felt so awkward around josh, and nothing had changed in that area, but as time went on I became slightly more comfortable around him. Well as comfortable as I could be with his arm still around me. My phone started ringing in my bag and it was Charlie. I told her id meet them at our table and stood up.

“I have to get back, it was nice seeing you guys again” I smiled and stepped back from the guys. They all said bye but Josh stood up with me and I eyed him curiously.

“Ill walk you back” he smiled and put his hand on my lower back, leading me back past the guy in the suit and past the dance floor. Once the girls came in sight I waved and tuned back to josh.

“Thanks for looking after me”

“No problem, it was my pleasure” I smiled again and went to turn around, but he pulled me back. “I was wondering if um, cause we said we would catch up, could I get your number?” he rubbed the back of his neck, and I smiled at the fact he was nervous. I nodded and he handed me his phone, which I saved my number into. I handed it back and he hugged me once more. “See you soon then” I just nodded and turned back to the girls, who were all eyeing me curiously. I just smiled at them and took a seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit is the same as the last chapter :)

thank you to Charlieexo, RebeccaRiot! and thepartyscene; for their lovely comments :)

more would be lovely, they make it easier to write and i love knowing what you guys think :)