Fame

Clubbing

We had a day off the next day and that night was a designated clubbing night. The whole band knew I never went clubbing, and they were usually okay with it. Jordan even stayed to hang out with me most times. But not tonight, nor last time we had a day off. Or the time before that. Not anymore, with Sam around.

"Again?" I asked Jordan.

He shrugged, "Sam wants to go." He replied.

"You said she gets so shitfaced it'd be better to stay here." I reminded him.

"I don't want to stop her from having fun." He shrugged.

I hate being the selfish one, and I hate acting so pathetically desperate, but I said it anyways. "But what about me?" Like he cared for me anymore.

"Don't be like that." He sighed.

"You never hang out with me anymore." I told him.

"Then come with us?" He offered.

"Why?" I asked, "You can't just stay here?" I never drank. Alcoholics ran in my family, one drink and I could become just like them: drinking myself to oblivion.

"Why are you being so selfish?" He demanded. "Can't I just go out and hang out with my girlfriend and best friend?"

"Not when your girlfriend hates me." I said.

"Well the way she talks about you, I think it's you who hates her." He replied.

I sighed, "I don't want to fight with you."

"Then don't, and just come to the club with us. You don't have to drink." He negotiated.

I nodded, "Okay. I'll meet you guys outside."

He nodded before leaving the bunk area and letting me get changed. Once I changed from my pj's into something more casual I walked into the front lounge to find Sam standing there.

"Hey." I greeted her. I didn't like her, but that didn't mean I couldn't be nice to her.

She glared at me, "Stop trying to steal my boyfriend you whore." She hissed.

"Whoa, what?" I asked.

"You heard me."

"I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend!" I exclaimed.

"Stop fucking lying." She groaned, "It's so obvious you're in love with him, but listen up. He wants me. Not you."

"You are such a crazy bitch." I breathed,

And being her, the 'perfect girlfriend' she was, she attacked me. Full blown tackled me to the floor, yanking at my hair.

She started screaming, as I pinned her to the floor, "Chill out!" I hissed, "You crazy lunatic, you attacked me!"

The guys run onto the bus and see her practically crying and me pinning her to the floor. Clearly, I got in trouble.

"Get off of her, Peyton!" Jordan yelled grabbing my arms roughly and yanking me to my feet.

"Ow." I snapped at him, "That hurt!"

"Are you okay, Sam?" He asked her, ignoring me.

"You bitch, you just attacked me!" She falsely accused, ignoring him.

"What?" I asked. "You little liar."

"Peyton, shut up." Jordan snapped. I shut up.

After Sam got herself composed (or pretended to), the band all looked at me. "You know what, Peyton? Just don't come tonight. Nobody needs to deal with your shit." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I think you know." He replied flatly.

"No, I'd really like to hear this," I argued.

"Peyton," Darren jumps in, "Just chill. We'll all leave and you can cool down and we'll talk in the morning."

I glanced between them all. I came to the conclusion that they all hated me. "Fine." I said.

They all happily left me alone on the bus. I stopped thinking of them as my friends. I started to refer to them as my business partners and the whore. If I meant nothing to them, they meant nothing to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo...! 2nd update!

Comment&Subscribe.