Status: If I get alt least five comments then I'll update.Pinky swear :)

Matters of the Hart

Hounded by the Paps

Chapter Five – Hounded by the Paps

Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall?
A creepy little sneaky little fly on the wall?
All my precious secrets, yeah, you'd know them all
Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall?

Miley Cyrus – Fly On the Wall

Prince Harry of Wales Off of the Dating Market!

For weeks now, Prince Harry has been spotted with the same female. The lucky lady’s identity has yet to be revealed, and no clues as to whom she is. Regardless, the pair seems to look very cozy with each other. Is this another Royal Romance? (Continued on page 5)

“Oh, I know the book was wonderful.”

“Very.”Kate agreed.

It was nearing the end of November when I found myself on a double date with Kate and William. Thankfully, they haven’t jumped each other…yet.

“Which book?” William asked. Although William refused to admit it, he was a huge book nerd, and would most likely buy said book once our date was over.

“Something Blue, it was extraordinarily better than Something Borrowed.” I told him.

“Isn’t that the-“William was abruptly cut off by the loud sounds coming from outside the restaurant?

“Well looks like Harry is here.”

When the door was opened, loud screeching from paparazzi was amplified.

“Harry! Who’s the girlfriend?!”

“What’s her name?!”

“Where’s she from?!”

“Have you proposed yet?!”

The sound of reporters ended as a passing waiter locked the door.

Yes, locked.

I gave Harry a quick peck on the lips as soon as he had sat down.

“How has everyone been?” He asked.

Great was the mutual reply off all three of us.

“So, Harry, how did the kick-off go yesterday?” I asked him, after, yet again, pecking him on the lips.

“It was pretty fun, and I’m sure the program is going to make a real difference.”

“Well that’s good to hear.”

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

The paparazzi were still shouting out questions. At least I think so, the glass walls were blocking out most of the sounds. It was kind of entertaining to watch. It didn’t bother me a lot, but that’s only because I’m always with Pippa or Kate. The next day I find half of myself in a magazine.

It certainly did get annoying.

I swear I have no idea how Kate will put up with this for the rest of her life.

But I guess w I can see why she would, she and William are so in love. I can’t stand hearing people accuse her of only marrying him for the title. For God’s sake they dated for seven years! I think Will can spot the difference between a lover and a gold digger. Even Prince Charles approved!

“I hate to bring this up, but have any of you read the Sun today?”I questioned. I could feel my cheeks redden at bringing this up. I hope the press never finds out that I’m a journalist…

Harry sighed deeply.”Yes, and I’m so sorry Lily.”

Kate reached out to pat his hand soothingly.”You shouldn’t worry about it Harry, Lily knows what she’s getting into.”

It’s true, I do.

“Agreed, I’m friends with Kate and Pippa aren’t I? I know what I’m getting into Harry, anyways I know for a fact that the media is all over Will and Kate’s upcoming wedding. So, they’ll forget about me in a few days. And may I remind you that my desk is across the room from Britney Eduardo’s? I could easily tamper with her facts, give her a wrong name, or delete the article before she hands it to the editor……”

“Yes, you shouldn’t forget that Harry. All Lily has to do is flirt with the editor and he won’t publish the article.” William said.

“Totally I could – WHAT?!” I yelled - whispered.” You want me to seduce Dominic Mohan? Are you crazy William? The guy is 40 and has a wife and three kids!”

“Oh c’mon, I’ve met the man he is a complete pig. Remember that time Kate? After graduation when he was talking to a group of us and he openly checked out all the girls.”

Kate nodded in agreement. “Yeah, he was swine.”

Beside me, Harry had grown very still.

Concerned, I asked him if he was okay.

“Yes. But it bothers me that your boss wants to get you in bed. I mean I can see where he’s coming from but still.”

Aw, he was jealous.

Harry is adorable.

Really he is.

I can’t wait to tell Pippa.

Kate is probably texting her right now.

“OOPS! My spoon fell.” I said. It was an excuse to look under the table. Sure enough Kate’s fingers were slyly flying all over the screen of her phone.

“Got it!” I said.

“Erm… it was already on the table…” Will pointed out.

“Was it?”

Just then the blaring sound of Cory singing came from my phone.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause you’r amazing
Just the way you are

Upon seeing the Caller ID, I immediately picked up.

“Where the hell are you Hart? You should have been here 15 minutes ago!.Another ten minutes and you’re fired!”

“Hey was that Glee?”Kate asked.

“Yeah, that was the big boss and so I’ve got to go. I’ll see you tonight Kate. Bye Will. Bye Harry.”

As I bent down to kiss him, I could feel the flash of camera’s going off like crazy.

“Maybe that wasn’t a good idea.”I said.

“It’s okay,” Harry told me. “Just kiss me again.”

Giggling, I leaned into another kiss, until Kate coughed politely to get our attention.

“You guys made the Paparazzi go wild just now. Maybe you should send a guard with her. Can we lend her the driver Will?” She asked.

“Yeah, just keep your head down while passing them.”

“Ok, bye guys.”

With the security guard in front of me, I made my way past the sea of paparazzi. It was a difficult task, and I immediately felt guilty for every time I pressed someone for details just so I could get a story to write.

“How long have you two been dating?”

“Are you a Commoner?”

“Why do you look familiar?”

It was question after question, and I felt so relieved once I got inside the car. It drowned out the sound of the reporters whom were knocking on the windows.

I’ve experienced the Paparazzi before, but only when I was with Pippa or Kate. And Cory, but it was never this bad when I was with him.

I just hope I don’t get fired.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Hi guys!

I have finally chosen an actress to play Lily!

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=ginnifer+goodwin+something+borrowed&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GGHP_enCA412CA413&biw=1280&bih=613&tbm=isch&tbnid=V7TYZEKA5poqyM:&imgrefurl=http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/829935/ginnifer-goodwins-good-girl-gone-bad-in-something-borrowed&docid=7alH4kg8NZHW5M&imgurl=http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2011/05/something-borrowed-ginnifer-goodwin.jpg&w=450&h=300&ei=2W6tTpG-C-PW0QGTh6SRDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=564&vpy=152&dur=565&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=163&ty=56&sig=108527876977444831696&page=1&tbnh=133&tbnw=154&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

Gennifer Goodwin! The link above is a picture of her in the movie Something Borrowed which was very good by the way, but the book is better.

Sorry for the long wait, I know I am a cruel person.
Tear. Drop. Flick.
Hopefully I’ll be posting soon.
Oh, and happy New Year!