Status: Very active(:

You Know I'm Never Gonna Let You Go

Hello, Brooklyn

I laid in his arms. I glanced up at Matt.

"Are you scared?" I asked quietly.

"Of course, I don't wanna lose you," He pulled me closer to him. I felt his heart beat in his chest. What if this is the last time I lay with him? She could be following us. What if this is the last time I wake up in his arms?

"Hey... hey, don't cry." Matt commanded quietly in my ear. I sobbed.

"I don't wanna fucking die. I don't wanna be away from you. I don't wanna be in danger. I wanna be in your arms forever. I wanna run away, Matt." I sobbed quietly into his chest.

"We aren't going anywhere," Matt promised kissing my forehead softly, "I'm protecting you with everything I fucking have,"

********************************

I laid on the bed alone. I wasn't allowed to go to the concert. I waited for Matt's text but nothing was sent. I hope he's okay. I heard a bang, and screaming.

"Kendra, RUN!" I heard being screamed. The RV door slammed open and I quickly shut my curtain. I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Where is she?!" I heard Lisa's voice seethe.

"Maybe she is at the concert," I heard an unknown voice comment. The door slammed again. A text from Matt popped up.

run, now. I grabbed my sneakers and my wallet. I ran out of the bus and ran down to where I knew I was safe for awhile. I walked swiftly into the Waffle House bathroom. I locked the one person bathroom and sat on the floor. I tied my sneakers.

i fucking love you matt. remember that. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I knew what I had to do. Dye my hair and cut it. Goodbye being a brunette.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to change the story line a little bit.