Status: please comment and subscribe :) - updated every Tuesday

Whittle Myself Into Something

Erin Reynolds.

“Thank you all so much,” I screamed to the crowd through my microphone. “You all are fucking lovely fantastic motherfuckers!”

“Come to our meet and greet at four!” Becks then said through her mic, huffing and puffing from her last dance episode on stage. “We’re excited to meet you all!”

The excited crowd filled with teenagers yelled once more before the two of us had to walk off stage so the next band could prepare. A smile graced both of our faces; adrenaline pumping through us from the amazing first show.

“Your bow is out of place, sweetie,” Becks giggled as she adjusted it on her head. To continue on with our after-show ritual, I did a once-over on her to make sure nothing was out of place.

“Your shoe is untied,” I observed as Becks finished fixing the blue accessory on my head.

An electronic band was playing at the next stage and it caught my attention as Rebecca tied her tennis shoe. She walked up next to me once she finished and spoke. “Alright, let’s head to the bus and relax until the M and G. We can always check out the bands out tomorrow. I’m absolutely exhausted.”

“Can we just please check out that band over there?” I pointed towards where the interesting music was playing. “Then I swear we can go back to the bus and do whatever you want.”

She gave me a dirty look and rolled her eyes before grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the stage of the band I wanted to hear. A smirk came across my face as we pushed our way through crowds of people trying to find some shade in the hottest weather I’d ever experienced.

We made our way near the stage and stood near the outskirts of the crowd; not wanting to be in any moshing or sweaty jumping. I began tapping my feet to the rhythm of the music, enjoying it more than I believed I would. Becks simply looked unimpressed by the temperature and was looked more than ready to get out of the outside as soon as she could manage.

I was surprised the woman could put up with me at times. I had a problem with keeping my curiosity and high energy levels controlled, and she put up with it just about every day of the year. Some of it was her love for the band, but a big part of it was her love for me.

One of their songs ended and the crowd went wild. I looked up to see the man in the long hair jumping up and down, getting the crowd excited for their next song. The other singer, who was skinny and had a Mohawk had a smile on his face, waving to a few fans who screamed the name “Jayy!” as loudly as their screechy voices allowed them.

My heart caught in my throat as I looked at the tall one again. He reminded me so much of Jeremy, the way his smile lit up everything and his legs were longer than any man’s I’d ever seen. I shook my head, trying to rid the thought from my mind – but I couldn’t stop looking. The similarity from my childhood friend and this man was remarkable; scary even. A small tear caught in my eyes as I thought of Jeremy; the best friend who left me without a word.

“Erin, my fucking gosh I have to get out of here,” Becks commented angrily. “I’m sorry but if I don’t smoke a fucking cigarette right now I will go ins—hey, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing!” I reassured her too quickly. “I need to just take a nap and fucking smoke too.”

She gave me a confused look but nodded and started walking toward the bus as she talked. “Whatever you say; you know I love you.”

A smile replaced my frown as I rushed to catch up with her. “I know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry that's it's been so long; I promise we'll get this story up and running once again very soon :). I hope you like this chapter and thank you so much for you support in this story so far :D please comment and subscribe!