Status: Complete :)

A War in Your Bedroom, Baby

Twenty.

It was eight o'clock when Jack finally left work. He was exhausted by the days events and all he wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep. He wanted to lie peacefully and just think of ways to get Kelsey back. He opened the door to his house to only reveal Rian and Bri lounging about. Jack instantly regretted giving Rian a spare key.
"'Sup man? How was work?" Jack shrugged and walked to the kitchen, pulling out a beer and left over Chinese food from the fridge.
"Might I ask what are you guys doing here?" Jack called out as he heated up the left overs.
"Kelsey didn't want to be bothered, Tina is with Zack, and Molly and Alex are MIA. You were our last option." Bri said as she flipped the channel to a horror movie.
"Damn Bri, thanks for sparing my feelings. Whore." Jack sat down heavily on the couch and began eating his food.
"Welcome, what's up with Kelsey? I heard she went to see you." Jack took a huge chug from his beer.
"She came to my job and just like broke up with me. Well I mean she said we needed a break all because I fucking cussed because I was frustrated this morning. Like what did she fucking expect from me? I had to go to work. Excuse me for trying to make a living." Jack chugged down the rest of his beer and scoffed his remaining food down.
"Well you shouldn't have cussed her out."
"Not you too Bri. I can't fucking escape anywhere. Here, enjoy my food, take up my house, I don't fucking care anymore." Jack got up, grabbed the remaining beers, went to his room and instantly started to drown his sorrows away.

___

Kelsey sat on her bed, going through her contacts to see who was free. Tina and Bri were obviously busy and Jack was DEFINITELY out of the picture. She sighed and contemplated that maybe it was stupid that she said they should take a break. As she got to the J's in her contacts, a name sudden appeared. Josh Franceschi. She clicked on the name and sent a text.
'Hey Joshy, what are you doing tonight? :)' She sent it quickly before she regretted ever thinking about what Tina about said about dating would do them some good.
'Nythin' u want. ' Kelsey smiled and felt a little badass that she could get someone just as easily as Jack can.
Hmm.. There's this club that I really want to go to. Come w/?'
B there ina 30 mins. ;) Instant reply. Kelsey giggled and squirmed out of her bed, running to her closet to get something sexy to wear to tonight.
___

Jack was practically shit faced on his bed. There were six beers lying about his bed, all of them empty. He heard someone outside his door and he assumed it was Rian. And of course he was right.
"Hey man, wanna go out tonight? I took Bri home cause I think she might've pissed you off and I know you pissed her off so I thought it would be me and you tonight."
"Wow Ri, thanks for making that sound so gay." Jack rolled his eyes and sat up. Unfortunately too quickly because his head started to spin, causing him to clutch it tightly.
"So I'm taking that as a yeah?" Jack hummed in response and followed Rian out the door.

___

"Jack, I'd like you to meet someone." Rian screamed over the blaring music that was causing Jack to sway along with it. He was at the bar trying to order a drink. Jack turned around and his eyes practically bulged out.
"Mindy? Mindy White!?" Jack screamed over the music.
"Oh my God, Jack Barakat from Foot Locker!" Mindy smiled and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, revealing a tattoo on her wrist.
"Holy shit, you got a tattoo!" Jack jumped up and down, pointing at her wrist. She giggled and nodded.
"Ri, get us some drinks. We 'bout to get shitfaced!" Jack screamed in Rians ear.
___

Kelsey pulled Josh's hand onto the dancefloor, swaying to the beat of the music. Josh turned her around and pulled her closer, grinding his hips against her behind. Kelsey turned around and wrapped her hands on his neck, grinding against his thigh just a bit.
"Damn you're feisty love." Josh growled into Kelsey's ear. Kelsey just laughed into his ear. She looked up for a brief second and noticed a well too known piece of skunk haired. Jack was currently have a blonde bimbo grinding on him, her dress rising up quickly. Kelsey gasped and Josh pulled her back a little.
"You okay love?" Kelsey nodded and focused her attention back on Josh. His blue eyes a little dazed from drinking earlier. She smiled and continued to focus on Josh, trying to push back the overflowing thoughts screaming at her to go and fight but she knew it was pointless.

___

Jack stumbled out of the club with Mindy at his side. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. Rian came out, completely normal.
"Guess I'm driving." Rian mumbled to himself as the two drunks climbed into the car.

***

"Fuck, take it off." Jack mumbled against Mindy's lips. She was currently on top of Jack, sucking and biting his neck. Jack slipped the dress off, leaving them both in their underwear's and panting for breath.
"Let it begin." Jack said as he unhooked her bra and flung it across the room.

___

Jack awoke the next day with the biggest hangover in his life. He groaned and turned around to find a figure lying next to him.
"Mornin' Kels." He smiled into the blonde curls who turned around instantly.
"Who is Kels?" Jack sighed and got up.
"Sorry, I'm still getting over the drinking." She nodded and fell back down to bed. Jack got up and went to his bathroom where a needed cold shower was awaiting him.
Jack walked back to his room after thirty minutes to find Mindy fulled dressed and smiling.
"What are we going to do today?" Jack sighed and ran a hand through his wet hair.
"Uh, I mean." Just as Jack was about to send her home in a cab, she approached him and said, "I really did enjoy last night and I hope you don't stand me up because I really like you Jack." She smiled and her twinkled with such hope that Jacks sighed and smiled, "Of course not, what do you have in mind?"
♠ ♠ ♠
FINAL CHAPT. OMDFG OWEFJO BBY. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY FERRET FOR HELPING ME FINISH THIS. OH GOD. I'D LIKE TO ALSO THANK YOU GUYS, WITHOUT YOU I'M NOTHING. GOOD VIBES.